>Use social media
>Want to get rich but complain about working more than 40 hours a week

>>Don't exercise
>>Own an iPhone
>>Use social media
who is denold tremp??

He did that after he became successful though, not during

>complain about why they aren't just "given" a million dollars

thats the one I hear the most. Usually as they sit on their ass doing nothing.

>Blame Jews
>Don't read
>Fap more than twice a week

>got crippled in a car accident and live life on expensive meds that are the only reason you aren't in constant ceacless pain and being unable to keep a job because of it destroying any sense of happiness left

>sorry

this

What is wrong with iPhones?

> Active trading is gambling! You can't beat the market!

>going on sadpanda
>downloading Chinese cartoons via IRC
>buying figurines
>hot gluing said figures

literally me

Truu sitting on those 78% gains annually. Ditching trading to start a business in May after I graduate.
>tfw I didn't fall for the Bogleposters

Money can't buy happiness :^)

>Blame immigrants
>Blame jews
>Blame feminism
>Blame Obama
>but unemployed

>it's a bubble
>i was right lol

>buy ETH

>Playing videogames
>Posting on Veeky Forums more than a couple hours a week
>Don't exercise
>Own an iPhone
>Use social media
>Want to get rich but complain about working more than 40 hours a week

tfw you do all these things

>Playing videogames

This is the killer. Fucking seriously.
If you're an addict like I was, keep it under 5 hours a week or cut that shit out entirely.

You'll miss it but you'll be thankful you've stopped when you've literally got time to spare to put to anything useful you want to do.

t. used to be a NEET with ~3000 hours (literally) in Dota 2

no one gives a shit about the gains you made on $100

So when I get home after working from 8am to 7pm what else am I supposed to do to decompress besides playing a game or two of Dota? Watching TV or movie is no better. I suppose reading would be good

>So when I get home after working from 8am to 7pm what else am I supposed to do to decompress besides playing a game or two of Dota

Exercise
Research things that interest you
Study to further your career
Spend time with friends/grills/family

>spend almost 12 hours being productive
>come home and force yourself to be productive some more
Have fun with your mental breakdown

Exercise releases dopamine and other endorphins that will improve your mental state. Not to mention that becoming a healthier person in general will do wonders for happiness.

If you find something that genuinely interests you, then researching and learning about it can be an enjoyable thing.

Studying to become better in his chosen field will allow him to eventually get a job where he doesn't have to spend 12 hours a day working.

Spending time with friends and family is not a stressful thing.

I have 40 days in Football Manager.

OP doesn't own one. And if OP doesn't own one, it's bad.

>Own an iPhone
this one was just thrown in there... unless steve jobs had an android???

lol seriously. He probably bought a few meme stocks with several hundred and thinks he's a genius.

hurr what is incompatibilism

Seemingly unrelated to anything I said.

Explain instead of typing like a retard.

Maybe if you had an education you would know

>Make a completely random point with no explanation
>Asked to explain what you mean
>"Durr ur 2 dum 2 get it neway"

Epic post, /b/ro.

This. For real. I hope to get where you're at soon. I stopped actively using Facebook about 3 months ago and now I can't even remember why I started using it to begin with, it frees up a suprising amount of time and I'm much less stressed. I just use the messenger now sometimes.

As for video games I'm slowly phasing those out and instead I just watch youtube videos about topics I'm interested in or I practice guitar/fix up my guitars.

>Doesn't explore creative outlets or enjoy the arts
>Doesn't open up to other ideas
>Over trains or works out for vanits
>Doesn't use simplified technology
>Doesn't leverage social media
>Wants to get rich but doesn't know how to examine their work and make it more efficient

terrible. just terrible.

enjoy being a literal loser.

Pretty sure his personal phone is a Galaxy actually

and he also owns an Android

>Don't buy ETH

i work in commercial real estate.. i have the job already

Enjoy living like a literal slave during the best years of your life

If the 20s are the best years of your life, then you're a useless waster like most morons who stagnate when they hit their 30s.

Except cell phones and social media didn't exist.

>i do play videogames
>i don't post on Veeky Forums but i do lurk
>I don't exercise
>I own a Xiaomi phone gtfo apple fag
>I use social media
>I don't want to get rich yet I just want to make some money to buy a new laptop and a car
>Very lazy

What do I do

>Im tired I'll do tomorrow

i used to game 5 hrs a day after work. then started mba. then realized i also need at least cfa level 1 for top ibanking so signed up for that. also consistently job hunting and being involved in school activities. got a girlfriend as well. need to hit gym alot too now cause appearances are a big factor and im not letting my 120k tuition go to waste after 5 years of wageslave hell.

i dream about playing games. i had a zelda dream the other night, happiest ive been in 6 months.

you lose a lot choosing to be successful.

kinda true. i feel on the verge of having a breakdown often. i sometimes wonder if the game reallyis about how long u can maintain "this" without breaking down.

>Play a shit tonne of games (~8hrs a day)
>Iphone cause parents are on the band wagon
>University student
>~$2500 to my name
>Unemployed
>Dont excercise
>Eat pretty shitly
>I use social media
>Bone lazy
>Happy but kinda worried about life on the inside of my head because of body image and finances

Advice?

>>Play a shit tonne of games (~8hrs a day)
Uninstall the games (Its what I did)
>>Iphone cause parents are on the band wagon
hurr andriod vs iphone autism - Its a phone, use it.
>>University student
Better be something useful
>>~$2500 to my name
Learn to invest - Investopiedia has enough resouces to put a finance degree to shame.
>>Unemployed
Get cleaned up and apply for a fancy resturant
>>Dont excercise
Excersice
>>Eat pretty shitly
>>I use social media
>>Bone lazy
No you're not, its a mind block
>>Happy but kinda worried about life on the inside of my head because of body image and finances
See above.

>>>Eat pretty shitly
Its not hard to eat relatively healthy, just don't eat shit in the first place.

All enjoyment from eating trash is gone from the moment you finish.

>Better be something useful
Associate Business Degree looking to go into a Bachelors in future years to get a full degree
>Mindblock
Hmm i do see what you're getting at
>Uninstall
Harder to do considering im a consolefag, the games are readily available basically and temptation will eat me alive

The way I really got over videogames was asking the question "Is this really what I to put my time into" As in is there something better I can be doing to further myself as a person.

t. a person with 3k hours in cs and css when realizing I could have been proficient in another language or stock trading.

>No you're not, its a mind block
How do you undo a mind block then?

>3k hrs
True, I have like ~3400 hrs on TF2 and now I mainly game on consoles because I dont have a PC anymore.
The factor is though is that with this said "Mindblock" it creates a lack of motivation to do anything. Ways to overcome it would be helpful.

This is something only you can fix. I am by no means a motivational speaker but you just have to understand you are better than playing video games. The internet has given you the ability to learn whatever you want and gyms are cheap. Unless you are MLG video games are a waste of potential.

I havent played a PC in 2 years though.
With my current University goal though im more or less just wanting to become a more successful person and not just a part of the same bludge/scum of society.
>Gyms are cheap
In my area their fees can be a bit rapey

Learn a language, exploit study abroad, learn to trade meme stocks, work out, fuck bitches, network, r e a d.

Ok, cheers for the tips you gave regardless. I'll put it to use.

Gl user, I turned my life around this year. I hope you do the same.

>>Own an iPhone

A guy I know in the leadership of a major US bank uses an iPhone.. try again

I have about 2 years worth of game time on league.

Needless to say, it's amazing what you could get done in that amount of time.

>22 yo kissless virgin
> only 8btc to my name
> never started college
> Live at home with my parents and pay bills with money from part time shelf stacking 20 hours a week.
>Dont have social media because I have no friends.
> in my free time I sit in my bed listen to music and Veeky Forums all day because I dont even have the motivation to play video games watch movies or read.

Turn that BTC to fiat then go vacation and fuck chicks on Tinder.

Hit all 3. Guess I'm never gonna make it.

I recommend just getting on the treadmill and walking while reading, listening to an audiobook, etc.

I've gotten so much done doing this plus like two hours fly by and you don't even notice.