25 DOLLARS

25 DOLLARS

Other urls found in this thread:

ethereum.org/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

why was the last thread deleted? Anyway I dont have nearly as much as I wanted in this ride but hopefully it dips soon.

Thinking of selling my BTC and putting into ETH.

Want to kill myself rn. Wish I would have bought more of both the last dip when ETF was told to fuck off.

I bought a coin! Now, how long will it tick to see some craziness?

its crazy rn. i think thisis the highest its ever been. i sold wayy to early wayyy too early and totally missed this bubble. im still new tho so i hope i can hit the next one tomorrow. i just hope it drops below 23

holy shit could it hit 26?

it's about to

dude fuck my life i sold at 24.56 lmao. i need to start listening to kek

Wowo

bought 12 coins between 14 and 20.
Wish I bought more, not sure if I should now though or wait for another dip.
fucking coinbase limits tho

welp, that was faster than i thought

12 coins are child's play
see The big boys have a lot more to lose than your week's allowance.

god who the fuck is buying ethereum in the middle of the night. go to bed and give us the dip.

It's at 26 nigger!!!

Should I buy more right now? Everything about this says to wait but WHAT IF IT GETS TO $1000??

guys i could have 1000 dollers profit or 0, bought in last night and chase bank hasn't popped up with the deduction yet

yeah well I hadn't much to spend on it.

where do you buy to get around the limits if you're a non-US citizen?

congrats to yall rn i guess lol. how much higher do u think itl go?

No don't buy now. It's at it's highest wait for it to go a little lower. And overall a couple dollars isn't going to break you when it reaches to 200+ a coin

it will probably pop around 30

Yee yee

do i buy in now or wait for the dip?? I can't decide. part of me says buy in and ride it out for the long run but another part of me says wait for another drop.... will it drop again soon or should i stop fucking around and buy in

Wish I'd bought more than 18
Oh well, to the moooooooooon!!!!

No nigger, wait a day or two

How much cash you got, you can buy with half of your funds and put the rest in monero. Don't be a cuck

You might be able to still buy at 22 again on best case scenario.

>yfw
You guys have been waiting for 2 days for a dip that isn't coming, buy it now!

IT'S HITTING $27 AS WE SPEAK

If only I had more to dump into it.

this is why i can't decide...
not a whole lot right now, about 1000 disposable

i bought 10 eth at $12 and sold like a week later for pepecash... lol good times.

>about 1000 disposable
Unless it rockets up to $250 or beyond you won't see *that* much of an increase. We're only talking about $50 at the moment. Care to double your money?

Same as this user, but I'm willing to spend 5000.

Honestly doesn't really matter. When it gets to $500 per ethereum you'll be glad you have the amount you have.

Monero, Dash, and some other crytos also doubled. Why the fuck is ETH so shilled heavily on here?

i absolutely do care to double my money. next question is do i throw it all into ETH??
this guy has a pretty good point

Because they only doubled, eth isnt a pump and dump, we're going TO THE MOON

>type out post
>leave room before posting it
>say careful about the sell wall at 25.50
>come back
>26.65

It seems to me like it is right now.

>do i throw it all into ETH??
That's what I'm wondering too. If it really is going to replace Bitcoin, wouldn't you want to get in at $20 and have ETH worth $1,200?

Sell side just evaporated on Polo, price is about to surge

$28 on Coinbase in a few seconds...

>28 fucking dollars
Just fucking shoot me

did it just shoot up an entire dollar in one minute?

We did it lads!

YES ITS HAPPENING!

Yes, nigger wtf.

Feeling a pump and dump here

>nearly 30
I'm fully erect

WTF $28.50 on Coinbase?

It just hit twenty-fucking-nine dollars
Is this how jews get their highs?

I'm certainly rubbing my hands right now.

Thing is, everything is pumping at the moment. It's not just ETH. Normally when you see a big listing like ETH surge, you get corresponding dips in all the other major alt coins as money moves from one to the other.

Monero
FCT
DCR
MAID
REP

All up double figures along with 5% in BTC. There's funds pouring in from somewhere.

OH MY FUCKING GOD IM TRYING TO BUY IN RIGHT NOW AND ITS SHOOTING UP AS IM IN THE PROCESS

It went from 27 to 29 in less than 5 minutes.

update: price dropping really fast

We're at 27 again

This is crazy ,but like the other user said all the cryptos are mooning

Come back down to 40 cents, baby...

Called it.

bless your soul you just saved me from buying in to experience an immediate drop

DIP DIP DIP, buy now

No problem user.

but now i have to ask when do you advise to buy in...?

lmao still $3 higher than i predicted for today lmao

I feel like ETH is going to the moon. I just bought 5 more ETH right now at this small dip, but I can't say when is a good time. In one day ETH gained 19%. This market is fucking crazy.

fucking called this shit from a mile away

Is eth ganna fight back and hit 30?

Fuck man i shouldve bought more

Like i know everyone says that but Fuck is so unpredictable

how many do you have

Think about when it's at $50, it's still dirt cheap just think long term user.

Ideally i want 30 but then I'll want 50 etc...

Kek, I was thinking the same thing. And good prediction

Thanks, all you have to do is look at the patterns. I think those dumps are caused by large miners who have to pay monthly bills. I could be wrong on that though.

I sent 1 ETH to my wallet account and I still haven't received it

is this normal?

What is the best exchange to buy ETH on?
I live in the US.

I've looked at Coinbase but would have to wait a few days to get bank verified or have to deal with higher fee for using credit/debit card. Are the fees on Coinbase worth it or is there a better option?

kek

Wait for the large blockchain number in the bottom left (assuming youre using mist) to download. It look me a whole day or 2 on shitty internet.

welp my first night trading. only lost $10 bucks but learned so fucking much. gg boys see ya tomorrow

I'm using this one
ethereum.org/

btw i have this same problem i bought yesterday and havnt seen it come in yet

im interested in the same info, i linked my debit card but would rather not pay 3.75% or whatever it is extra

Yeah same thing there should be a large number slowly downloading somewhere in that app

Just leave it running for a day or 2. Go to etherscan.io and paste your address in there and youll see your eth balance.

Its there, you just dont have the blockchain downloaded on your pc yet.

That's how I was starting out. You'll get the hang of it

What does getting the hang of it amount to for you?

calling the pump and dump exactly. dude he called it at like 26

Made a thread here:

Where? Are you mixing people up?

oh ya i am whoops. this guy called it

I was more asking in regards to income, but good point. My first rebuy was an emotional one, bought at 27.8 to max my limit cuz I thought I was going to miss out after only buying10 earlier this week.

Then it got tanked lol.

Who cares man, next week everyone will be crying about how it tanks from 40 to 35

Ready for the second ride? lol fuck i need to sleep

Trips to the moon!

thank you sir

Woah. How much did you buy for?

what was your buy in price?

first month in a while I'm ok with $9

It's funny. Told myself I wanted a dip to spend the rest of my limit, but once I started to watch it climb a couple dollars in like 15 minutes it made my noob ass wonder what it would be like to see it go to 40 or something early this week.

I'm probably going to put another 100 in this month, so hopefully it doesn't get too crazy before my bank is linked.

Can't get my money into exchanges quick enough

Fucking deposit limits holdin a man down too