cars.com/vehicledetail/detail/724683739/overview/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

CPO Fiesta ST

>20k
>Used
Lexus LS or Tacoma
>new
Why?

For my actual live? For what I need now?
5k E36 325i sedan, 1k Opel Omega 2.2 16v, 10k Subaru Legacy Spec B. 6 cilinder touring, 4k for repairs

Evo?

lb7 duramax

3k civic with a few simple mods

04 Terminator

>pic related
or a 4th gen Legacy GT

lol ok go eat some rice nerd

Garage-princess accord v6 and the rest for stability things or whatever you so desire

M3 04

Go eat some dick, fag.

mustang 5.0

10k budget here
I'm not a car person, please help.

Fiat Tipo 1.9 MJet

>New
Don't.
>Used
2013 Toyobaru with a Supercharger kit. Stick shift because the manual is faster and I'm not a limp-wristed faggot with a scraggly ring of pubic hair for a beard.

Please help me Veeky Forums the sticky is 10 years too old

6 3k civics and 1 2k civic

10-13' 335i or a 135i. Anything with an N55

Not OP, but similar budget. Would 20k for an unmolested Evo 8 or 9 be overpaying?

8k 3/4 ton truck
5k foxbody
3k single car trailer
spend the rest on maintanence repairs and fuel

NINE
NINE
SIX

10K BUDGET HERE
Are Dodge Calibers any good?

Questions like this are so hard because it depends on my mood the day I'm buying. Might want a 1996 Impala SS, might want a 1972 Datsun 620, might want a civic with a few simple mods, etc. Anyone else feel the same?

yes

C5 Z06

>objectively the worst porsche ever built

2018 VW polo SEL.
decent enough should last 5+ years.

depends on what you need; mpg? hauling? comfort? something sporty?

10k car retard here
Honestly I've been looking at sporty stuff but the insurance cost kills it.
Mix of MPG 1st, comfort 2nd, hauling 3rd.

Bottom of the barrel viper

20k budget fag here, I'm really interested in the Evo or cars like it (muh AWD). Something sporty I guess.

>20k used budget\

>Spending it on something other than a Jaguar XF

Normies operate on anecdotal evidence, which is why you should take advantage of this negative meme tax on a machine worthy only of those who actually give a damn about cars

a 90 notch in decent condition

Hardcore Porsche fanfag here but user is right. Do not use that thing.

I'd go for a 2007+ Audi S3 Hatchback. Yes, the Haldex """""AWD"""""

i'm not sure where you are, so i'm basing my results off my local craigslist, but shop around and see what you can find that's similar to what i'm posting
for that price, you can probably find a good g35, v6 mustang, diesel jetta, mid-tier lexus, or even something like dallas.craigslist.org/dal/cto/d/2004-pontiac-gto-6-speed-mt/6434268590.html this gto
if you don't mind something older, fishing for cars and parts from japan and dealing with your local dmv, research importing something from australia or japan. i've seen okay r32 gtr's sell for 12-18k, and they'd fall under the 25-year classic car rule; maybe a cappuccino or autozam if you're feeling unique
royal-trading.jp/detail/17056T-1992-NISSAN-SKYLINE-GT-R
royal-trading.jp/detail/17005D-1994-TOYOTA-SOARER

Yes good, keep those prices down

silvia/180/r32 import for 12-15k
rest in tires/wheels and suspension upgrades

Low mileage 5th gen Camaro SS w/ manual transmission. You're welcome.

this.
an evo 8 is a better performance car than anything else mentioned so far.

20k for an unmolested evo 8 or 9 with a 5 speed and low km's is a fair price honestly.
it's a great performance car, and has the potential to be tuned for massive amounts of horsepower on stock parts.
if you plan on hitting the touge or taking it to tracks, I'd definitely recommend it. but just don't fucking daily drive it for the love of god. they're shit as as a daily. heave clutch, shit turning circle, and uncomfortable suspension make them horrible for dding.

Damn, thanks for the links, especially to that GTR. I had no idea that they weren't out of my price range for a fun car.

gumtree.com.au/s-ad/lathlain/cars-vans-utes/holden-panelvan-1984-wb/1170895711

easy

no worries, but keep in mind that it may be more expensive to cover all the fees and costs of getting your car road-legal than you'd expect, and you may need to jump through more hurdles along the way, not to mention the hassle of explaining to any cops that would pull you over along the way.

$3k Civic with $17k in mods
>this actually isn't a joke

>not getting 40 Twingos

>1k chevy fleet truck + LS and turbo
>10k worth of mods and repairs
youtube.com/watch?v=xe3GLU3e3YE

>$500 budget

6MT e46 m3 or n55 335i

a honda collection
and alot of mods

30-50 P71s

>2k RX-8 with blown engine
>2k JDM engine
>Figure 6k for fixing all the other little stuff, new tires, basic handling mods
>Custom DIY 5k procharger setup
>Left with 5k for new engines when I tune like an idiot and grenade them
>Alternatively spend 5k on better suspension upgrades for above supercar level handling

>tfw you live in America

Sexy af. I had a regular 4th Gen Liberty/Legacy. Comfy as hell cars to daily and the GTs are really great looking and performing while still being practically invisibe to most people. Makes a great sleeper.

>10k on my current R33 GTST
>remaining 10k on an Impreza hatch or Liberty wagon.

This is literally what I would do if gI've a 20k budget. Something practical and something fun.

I'd probably buy a Tracker and a barge of some sort.

Rcsb ram srt10 and some bolt ons.

LS2 Pontiac GTO, stainless steel fuel hose, headers and exhaust, Holden appearance bits

Fiat 500
Kia soul
Nissans
Ls 400
Ex military vehicles

i'd say check out the elantra sport with the 6mt. love mine.

C5
Maybe C5Z

>20k
>used
It can be anything right
What do you want anyway
Do you want something sporty? offroady?

Fuck you it's going to be 3k Civic and you're gonna like it

>new
Civic Hatch

Just gonna post what I have and cry when I add up the costs.

3500 - used yamaha fz1
1500 - kz650 mild cafe
3000 - used vulcan 800
2500 - 1972 beat up 4 spd gmc truck
3500 - 2007 mazda 3 hatch 5sp daily
Formerly 1998 integra
5000 - 1971 monte with a 4spd mild 90s 454. Good body, in primer atm

18k, damn. I have a couple grand stashed for repairs. I think the next thing I want to do is either upgrade the cruiser and sell the vulcan, or add an actual ss, like an 03-04 636.

EZ
8k on nice RX-7 FB GSL-SE
4k on nice Miata
5k on lower mileage 7.3l E250/E350
500 for registration and towing package for E250
1k on trailer
1500 spend on various life-prolonging upgrades for the RX-7

What is registration and insurance costs

cars.com/vehicledetail/detail/724683739/overview/

In my state you tell them how much you paid for your car and they charge you tax on it, so
"Yea the 1985 car I got for $500, the 1994 one I got for $1000, and the van was $1000" - probably around $230 in taxes.
Insurance would be $90 for the miata, $30 for the RX-7 (register as classical car) and $80-120 for the E250.

*grenades engine*
*catches fire*

If it's a sub-100k mileage 8 or 9 that only ever saw very minimal bolt-ons then sure, $20k is decent. Only the cleanest 9's that have never never been modded and have under 50k on them have gone for above $25k lately.

Depends, what type of driving do you plan on doing? Are maintenance or insurance a factor in the choice?

For me with $20k I'd choose one of the following:

RWD
BMW e36 or e46 3 series or M

FWD
HAHAHA

AWD
Evo 6 unless in the Americas, then Evo 8.

>not 15k on an fd
>shiggy diggy

Why waste money getting an expensive FB GSL-SE when you can get an FC that already has an NA 13b as well as rack and pinion steering and IRS over the FB's heavy as fuck recirculating ball steering and solid rear axle for much cheaper?

Infiniti g37 Manuel
Infiniti m45
Volvo s80 v8
Lexus gs with the v8 if you can find one
Ls430
E92 335d

No. They're trash. Spend 2500-4k on a clean stock civic

5.0 and have spare to outfit turbo and still set it up real pretty

i practically stole mine under 20k otd

It was the first sports car I ever rode in, drove, and loved, my grandfather had a silver 83 GS, and his friend has a red single black pinstriped 85 GSL-SE. Plus I'd be able to buy a miata and van/truck to tow with. If I'm gonna get an FC I want the 91 Turbo II, which usually runs about 11k

Way to ruin it with stickers, now everyone knows you're just a faggot.

Corvette C5 with nice tires and brand new shocks

How are the operational costs?

sorry user, we gotta represent Veeky Forumsurguys

As far as insurance goes, not too bad. When I was 23, the monte absolutely raped me with insurance. I only had it on over the summer, and it effectively doubled my insurance for those 4 or so months. Now I'm 26 with classic insurance on both that and the truck. Those 2 end up being 40 a month. The mazda is around 70. For the bikes, they asked me which one I ride the most, and I asked which one is cheapest to insure. If anyone asks, I ride the kz most of the time lol so its around 25 for all three. It helps that the fz1 is not an actual super sport. I've always gone through a local insurance company my family has had for years. Prolly should look around more but whatever. Also no accidents, and all my speeding pullovers have been warnings. Many cops in my area ride motorcycles too, so they're actually pretty cool with bikers. All said, 135 month.

>2013 focus se manual for 8k
>invest the rest in dragon dildos

40 Suzuki swifts

This familia, they're becoming great investment cars

2008 CLS350

this famalam

buy a nice GC chassis, get a modern STI drivetrain either ej25 or ej20 depending on your style, swap it and call it a day

they weight the least out of any of the imprezas so they are nice and nimble

can be done for like 12k so you have some money left over for fun stuff like DCCD controllers and dash swaps from 2nd gen imprezas and nice seats

guy in the local impreza club has one like this and its amazing, only downside is you are dead af in a crash cuz 90s japanese safety standards

20k civic without a few simple mods