Watching some random tv show video on youtube

>Watching some random tv show video on youtube
>It is about millionaires investing into people's companies
>Episode with a guy that makes loading structures for pick-up trucks
>Says he doesn't want to outsorce production to China because he wants Americans to have jobs
>He gets roasted because for the elite is not profitable to have American jobs when you can employ 10yos in Taiwan for a dollar a day
>THE COMMENT SECTION OF THE VIDEO IS FILLED WITH AMERIKEKS SAYING THAT HE WAS A STUPID REDNECK, THAT HE WAS RACIST FOR WANTING TO HAVE AMERICAN FACTORIES, ETC.

youtube.com/watch?v=kKhYar1OFCo

Hooly shit, did I fall into the evil timeline again?
How fucking RETARDED are these people to not understand basic economics and how a country is influenced if it doesn't create jobs because it buys everything from overseas. They are saying that it would be better to take the production to China because he could create "sales and marketing" jobs in America. Yeah, 50 jobs in sales and marketing in the US and 10,000 jobs for Indonesia or whatever.
How the fuck are Americans so braindead? It is making my blood boil! REEEEEEEE

bump

Is that hot cheetos pepe? someone should totally make pepe snack products. Made in the USA of course

Idk they're probably smarter than you.

At least they don't save frog images inspired by a children's anime and post them on the worst possible forum on the entire internet while also creating a unique username on said forum when there is absolutely no reason to do so

That is a super saiyan pepe. You are probably looking at a lawsuit if you try to brand pepe because it has an actual owner, but then again there are already people puttin him in tshirts so it might just work if you are small enough.

>Idk they're probably smarter than you.
This shows me how much retarded you are that you don't even understand what I am saying, I keep on being amazed by the stupidity of people.
They won't take the deal because he doesn't want to outsorce manufacturing, which creates a higher profit at the cost of the US economy. They don't give a crap about the general economy because they are the %1. My point is that retard sheep like the people in the comments and you will defend that same argument when in fact taking jobs outside is something that fucks you and all your family in the ass, but you are too stupid to understand that.

>Hooly shit, did I fall into the evil timeline again?
This generation full of uncultured idiotic 10-30 year olds has been happening since 2005, at least 3 years before the economic crisis.
What's worse is that they're teaching their young to be just as retarded as them, which means we won't get a proper generational change in 2020+ just more of the same idiots as before.

What's good for business isn't always what's good for society.

That'd being said, I'd fucking outsource the shit of that and do the marketing in America.

America gas too much red tape
>muh workers' rights
Lmao

He IS a redneck
That's how free market capitalism works, maximise profits, he's a moron for putting MUH AMEREEKAN WORKARS" above money

Its all good m8. Trumo gonma tax they faggot ass and china will sink into its cloud of toxic shit feom factories.

The creater of thos truck loading (im gonna have to watch the vid cause i have no clue wtf that is) is a god among men if he said and does this and the same mutherfucker i wanna be when i make it.

I will only hire americans and anyone that doesnt like it can suck my 2 inch dick idgaf!

And yeah, im a redkneck and hillbilly. Fucking what of it.

This isnt communist canada even broke retards can cash in if they work jard and take some fucking initiative.

>muh full time job im tired after 40 hours.

You retard cuck work ivertime and bust your ass on your side job.

Try being tired working 90 hours a week while driving 3 hours a day to wirk and having to listen to audio books on investing in the shower anx driving because you litterealy do nothing but wirk and sleep.

you posted the same shit on /pol/ couple of days ago and got btfo by a leaf

No one wants a shit factory job retard.

Is this comment for real? Or is it satire? Not only do you not make sense, but it's riddled with spelling errors and contradictions. How about, next time you want to comment, you write it in a word document - spell check it - then have your mommy look it over. Cunt.

Fucking Trump supporters are as anti Capitalist as they come.

It really doesn't matter what Trump, or the next president does.

Americans are all fucked up the ass in national debt anyways.

Except for all of the Americans who do but can't get one because they all got shipped overseas.

I understand that you've never worked a day in your life, but hey, I'm sure you'll eventually get a job with that Bachelor's in Music you got there!

>It really doesn't matter what Trump, or the next president does.
>Americans are all fucked up the ass in national debt anyways.

"Thanks Obama" is, ironically, accurate in this case.

HOLY FUCKING FUCK OP.

Barley could even nake it through the first half.

I have been wanting to marathon all of Shark Tank more than any show since i heard about it. I WILL NEVER IN A MILLION FUCKING YEARS WATCH 1 MORE FUCKING SECOND.

2 reasons.

1.) Those rich cucks are out of touch with reality and more interested in making a buck and fucking my country with their chink shit factories than i oreviously thought humans were capable of.

2.) THIS MUTHERFUCKER IS A GENIOUS. His wife's a dumbass and around here we put headache racks on shit for fun. Wveryone has one and they are infinately useful. I've had so many jobes hauling 39 foot pipe and pumps and boards and random shit you cant help but fucking have 1. And this mutherfucker decides well, i think they should fold up. How has nobody though of this????

MARK MY WORDS LADS. SOME FUCKING GOOD OL BOY HAS ALREADY SEEN THIS EPISODE AND CUT THST MAN A CHECK...

He is doing the exact same thing I am to try and bring jobs back to my small town and keep making america great again.

Fuck that pissed me off. Rather gid magically gsve hin thar idea or not he sure as fuck is looking after that man and his town. In fact I'm probably gonna take my 1/2 ton chevy to the home office one day and have them put one on and shake that guy's hand.

Fucking hell....

Well, they just ran me off as a potential business partner. Idgaf if i die poor those unpatriotic cucks can all kiss my red white and blue fucking ass...

I understand it main. And it sucks.

The more i study personal fina ce and inveating the more i stray from the heard...

Or he makes a humble living for the rest of his life employing all of his friends and family while giving back to the community and being able to sleep at night...

PFFFFF. Fat thumbed the send button.

My bad. Had to post from my phone because internet won't reach out here at work. AT MY JOB. (Not dsl or cable line at least.)

Leftist beta cuck liberal snowflake cocksucking lazy NEET detected.

Go jerkoff to anime or whatever you fucking faggot jobless children do.

If you're gonna be a neet at least fucking make yourself rich and then retire.

Stop wasting my fucking tax dollars and/or your parent's money and go fucking get a job and open you eyes or eat a 12 guage dumbass...

so why arent americans moving overseas en masse?
oh yeah, because factory jobs are crap
>tfw ywn work in a sweatshop

>If you're gonna be a neet at least fucking make yourself rich and then retire.

That's exactly what I did while you'll continue to slave away until I can automate you out of your job

Him: hardworking guy, wants you to work hard and get rich too

You: resentful little faggot, wants to destroy the livelihood of everyone who makes him feel bad on the internet

Obama did exactly what everyone did before him, debt grows - that's what it does. Trump is fucking us in the ass even harder with these new tax cuts

> Except for all of the Americans who do but can't get one because they all got shipped overseas
Factory jobs are picking fruit tier. No one will do them. A huge global call center in my city just closed because no one wanted that slave tier work.

Besides, the market spoke - Chinese kids making $.05 do just as good a job. That's capitalism, bitch. I much rather have my comfy office job working 15 hours a week making 6 figures as an Analyst.

Hahaha I'm the library? The guy advocating for the free market??

> Let's tax businesses until they bring shit tier jobs back! Then get rid of the minimum wage so Americans can work for $.05 an hour! And FUCK those greedy unions!!

Kek.

>YOU'RE GONNA TAKE THIS CORPORATE DICK AD YOU ARE GONNA LIKE IT. FUCK YOU AND YOUR COMPANY!

>Obama did exactly what everyone did before him

DOUBLE THE NATIONAL DEBT???

No. No they didn't. And it's not even close.

The entire US National debt, for 250 years, up until Obama took office: 10 Trillion.

The US National debt, in just 8 years under Obama: 9.8 Trillion.

>What's good for business isn't always what's good for society.
Yeah, I get that. But you would think that people outside the business, who are middle class would not be brainwashed into saying things like "I think he is racist because he only wants the US to make money", showing 0 knowledge of how outsorcing affects a coutnry and thinking that chinese kids are getting paid a US minimum wage salary.

>he's a moron for putting MUH AMEREEKAN WORKARS" above money
How is he a moron? He prefers to have a smaller margin for a great cause for him that benefits YOU and the others giving him shit. I just don't get the hate.

This episode was from before the emperor Trump. Oh, and I don't live in the US btw, but my country recently changed presidents and we went from a protectionist economy to an outsorcing economy, and I have seen what it did to my country.

That cuck leaf had no idea wtf he was talking about.

What? What about all the poor people, the people that are homeless, etc. You think they would turn down a factory job?

that debt bubble is ripe and ready to explote.

Making job in america is disproportionally affecting People of Color because that job could be made instead in a country with a more diverse percentage of People of Color. So I can see why it's called racist. Try to think instead of just going mad.

I will turn this thread into /pol/ so quick your head will spin, cunt.

I gave a reasonable argument trying to see things from all sides instead of flaming you. Why can't you do the same?

Justify why other countries and their residents deserve jobs over American citizens on the basis of race when the company is founded by an American.

>Bachelor's in Music
>mfw Amerifats think having an economy based on debt and having women studies degress, black history studies, and being a youtuber is a sustainable economic plan in the long run.

oh in the debt comment in I meant it for >Barley could even nake it through the first half
It gets better in the second half. One of the investors had an immigrant father who worked in a factory, AND HE STILL DOESN'T GIVE A FUCK.

It's you who need to justify taking a job away from those in greater need. White supremacy or nationalism isn't a justification.

this is bait, and bad bait at that...

And, if you are going down your "logic", giving Taiwanese kids 5 cents an hour isn't very humanitarian I would say.

Proximity. I have no obligation to subsidize another nation or people at the expense of my own. Furthermore, the implication that the need of nameless brown people supersedes that of my own countrymen is laughable. Any money you choose to take out of American hands is one less dollar being used to enrich your neighbors and nation. Implying that "people of color" somehow deserves a job more by virtue of their skin tone is the inversion of white supremacy, except you'd be throwing good money after bad to people who have not been able to get their civilizations together for centuries.

Now, answer my question, nigger.

outsourcing is bad and here's why (Jews among us listen up):
1.subsidizes the downstream economy to not mature
2.returns from investment in your nation/community will always be greater than short term gains in cash from cuts to production costs.
3. savings are cut down by shipping costs anyway
4. shipping burns fossil fuels. Bad fo duh enviro yo.
5.what good is that extra money going to do you when you get stabbed in the asshole by one of the people made unemployed by your decision?
6. Nations need manufacturing jobs to be successful economically on any sort of timeline
7. by shipping labor to another country you are not only subsidizing their ideals and culture, you are desubsidizing your own. Americanism is numero uno for a reason folks.
8. Quality, more people in America just give more of a shit than people in other countries, sorry its genetic.

correct me if im wrong on any of these points of course.

Most of your points are valid, except for 8 I think. It all comes down to the fact that they simple do not give a fuck.

>2, 6, 7
True, if you care about the community and country where you live like the entrepeneur in the video. False if you are part of the (((elite))) that just wants more billions because the billions you already have somehow are not enough to live off.

>3
Not completely, otherwise they wouldn't outsorce. They might be disgusting and greedy, but they are smart.

>4
True, they don't give a fuck at all about the environment though.

>5
Rich people don't go to the local supermarket in the hood to do groceries, violence and robberies are for us, the plebeians. They don't even interact with the real world.

>8
I don't really agree with this one. It is not the same to live in the US with regulated hours and all of that, than live as a slave in a sweatshop in Taiwan where your entire existance revolves around working. Plus they have shitty materials because it is cheaper. I would even argue it is the other way around, compare fast food workers in the US with other countries, for example.

this whole talking point is fucking stupid and pointless, jobs aren't going overseas coz they're in need they're going overseas coz brown and yellow people will work for below minimum wage in slave like conditions. first world countries need things like safety and livable working conditions, the chinese do not
end of fucking discussion. unless there are laws enacted against this the US is pretty much going to lose all production to china.
BUT THIS DOESN'T FUCKING MATTER COZ IF YOU DO THEN THE ROBOTS WILL MOVE IN RIGHT QUICK. NO ONE WANTS TO PAY AN AMERICAN AUTIST A 401K FOR 40 YEARS WHEN YOU CAN JUST DESIGN AND BUILD A ROBOT INSTEAD

Jesus Christ what a bunch of pol retards up in this thread. Outsourcing lowers the price of products. If everything was made in US it would make it WORSE for everyone because of the huge price increases. Fucking retards, the lot of you. These are the most basic economics, but you spooked little ideology gobbling shits will never learn, will you?

, 6, 7
>True, if you care about the community and country where you live like the entrepeneur in the video. False if you are part of the (((elite))) that just wants more billions because the billions you already have somehow are not enough to live off.
Those people are usually owned by a collective of shareholders who suffer a collective "tragedy of the commons"
>Not completely, otherwise they wouldn't outsorce. They might be disgusting and greedy, but they are smart.
its enough to make the profits negligible in some cases.
>True, they don't give a fuck at all about the environment though.
true, but they want people to think they do
>Rich people don't go to the local supermarket in the hood to do groceries, violence and robberies are for us, the plebeians. They don't even interact with the real world.
The people they employ do, and eventually the smell starts to come through. Eventually one of them finds a rusty screwdriver and enough mental illness to go through with perforating a rectum.
>I don't really agree with this one. It is not the same to live in the US with regulated hours and all of that, than live as a slave in a sweatshop in Taiwan where your entire existance revolves around working. Plus they have shitty materials because it is cheaper. I would even argue it is the other way around, compare fast food workers in the US with other countries, for example.

exactly my point actually, both of those are low investment jobs because they do not pay within the confines of the local economic model, resulting in low investment, when high investment in different communities, some people will care more by default.

>pol retards
>has never been in a good pol thread
>Jewdar pinging

economies are a finite pool of resources.

importing > exporting = shrinking buying power

exporting > importing = growing buying power

if price increase < buying power increase = good times for all ala 1950s

i mean he's right, half of america (republicans) dont listen to pop music, so singers have to sell their shit in places like spain too to make a living.

can't watch the video repost the link

>economies are a finite pool of resources
They are not. You're making a fool of yourself by not knowing the simplest things about economics.

>importing > exporting = shrinking buying power
>exporting > importing = growing buying power
This is also wrong. The more importing you have the more exporting you will have. If you have less importing you will also have less exporting. This is simply true because of currency exchange. It's like a law of physics.

But yeah, the joos are wrong for everything.

>economies are a finite pool of resources.

We are not in 1800 buddy, in our modern times, resources are so abundant that we need to burn them to create artificial scarcity, otherwise the system will collapse.

>We are not in 1800 buddy, in our modern times, resources are so abundant that we need to burn them to create artificial scarcity, otherwise the system will collapse.

>newer technology != more abundance
>a system propped up by artificial scarcity isnt a bad system

>This is also wrong. The more importing you have the more exporting you will have. If you have less importing you will also have less exporting. This is simply true because of currency exchange. It's like a law of physics.

false. I send a factory job to Canada, I pay the workers there, that money is spent in Canada and does not come back to the USA because they make everything there and its cheaper. I also buy the materials in Canada which is also cheaper because its closer and just generally cheaper because of labor costs. there is no rule saying that for every dollar that goes out that one dollar must come back. that's like saying that lakes never dry up.

>They are not. You're making a fool of yourself by not knowing the simplest things about economics.
This is how I can tell you are Marx-Marked.

You have to lure people in with quality then swap to foreign labor. Also, never confuse rich with smart. Once you're rich enough, you get plenty of opportunities to fail in businesses because the one that does succeed bring in a 20,000% return.

Do you even understand anything about economics? The mechanisms of prices? Soupy and demand?
I guess not.

Are you the corporate lawyer from the LLC thread?

>false. I send a factory job to Canada, I pay the workers there, that money is spent in Canada and does not come back to the USA because they make everything there and its cheaper. I also buy the materials in Canada which is also cheaper because its closer and just generally cheaper because of labor costs. there is no rule saying that for every dollar that goes out that one dollar must come back. that's like saying that lakes never dry up.
what is floating exchange rate and how does it work?

d-did you just pick an investopedia article at random to try to support your argument?

o I am laffin

what I am saying you are completely ignoring floating exchange rates in the trade between nations. If a country is running a trade deficit its expected to run a surplus in the future

Kek

you are worse, autarchist politics consume the people purchasing power and therefore standards of living

zero sum game genius

>what I am saying you are completely ignoring floating exchange rates in the trade between nations. If a country is running a trade deficit its expected to run a surplus in the future

and what Im saying is that what you are trying to get across isnt even remotely related to what I wrote.