YOU MUTTLETTS THINK YOU CAN DRIVE? YOU THINK YOU'RE BETTER THAN US? I DARE YE COME TO THE SHORES OF EUROPE AGAIN...

YOU MUTTLETTS THINK YOU CAN DRIVE? YOU THINK YOU'RE BETTER THAN US? I DARE YE COME TO THE SHORES OF EUROPE AGAIN, WHERE THE BEACHES OF NORMANDY DIDN'T STOP YE, OUR NEW LINE OF DEFENSE WILL. TRY AND INVADE AGAIN MUTTLET... LETS SEE IF YOU SURVIVE

yo dawg, i heard you like roundabouts...

What the fuck is the benefit of something like this? You're just taking up an unnecessary amount of room and artificially slowing everything down

active defense against muttlets

we have these here, there may not be many of them, but we do have them. I drove though one before, it wasn't difficult at all so I don't understand this meme.

Fry, robots dont say "Ye".

This is ridiculous. Half the people in the image aren't even driving it right.

Constant traffic flow vs a large junction with lights or a large single roundabout

kek, underrated post

that's actually pretty neat
too bad it requires a functional brain

bitch please, we have kelley sq, worcester, MA.

as an american living in the uk I hope you know the scale of your autism.

It's just a ring junction. They're fucking ace for traffic flow because you can go round it in both directions to get to any other point so it hardly ever jams up.

Only a huge faggoty babby who is scared of cars going in a circle would object to it.

His autism is not as bad as yours, after all, you left the us for the uk

I want to vomit

eruo traffic circles
>ugly
>gray, surrounded by ugly buildings
>confusing

American traffic circles.
>great to look at
>green surrounded by beautiful trees and buildings
>simple, easy to navigate

America wins again

>Wings Over

I just had some Wings Over Lowell on thursday. that place used to be the GOAT for drunken college nights.

Your own people can't seem to figure out this mess.

Paris' place de l'étoile roundabout is a true test for brave drivers:
>overcrowded most of the time, huge jams
>~8 lanes, good luck exiting if you had to turn left
>12 exits
>driving schools aren't allowed to use it
>RULES ARE SWITCHED, people in the roundabout have to yield to traffic coming in the roundabout

>traffic circle
Silly yank, it's called a ring-around-the-roady

why the yellow?

What's the point of a constant flow of traffic if it takes the same amount of time to traverse it as it does to just wait for a light.

It's just Greenpeace that used tons of yellow paint for a bullshit protest.

They are starting to build more roundabouts where I live in Texas. However, they only have one lane and you yield to enter.

So really, it's a 4 way stop where you have to wait until the last inbound car that could cross in front of you either exits or passes, because nobody uses their blinkers. You can't just jump in there, have to assume they are going to keep moving. Unlike a 4 way, where you see what the other people are going to do, and right of way is based on 'taking turns'.

They are also building them in place of traffic lights where highway exits / on ramps cross two-way roads. During rush hour, these are just fully clogged as anyone already 'in' the circle refuses to let anyone else in ahead of them. So really you wait as an endless supply of cars passes in front of you. I guess you merge in when an old lady who doesn't understand yield signs lets someone in, there's a miraculous spot, or you just force your way into slowly moving traffic with the nose of your car.

lmao you think that's bad
Springvale Vic, australia

>They are starting to build more roundabouts where I live in Texas. However, they only have one lane and you yield to enter.

there are a few like this near my house and honestly I like them. They make shit go alot quicker PROVIDED everyone knows how to use them.

I’ll show ye..,,

This is why I dont drive

There's a fucking tram station in the middle of a roundabout in my hometown. I hate this place so much.

>park
>supposed to provide quiet and recreation
>surrounded by traffic 50 feet away in all directions
That so-called park is basically a glorified shortcut for pedestrians. Also it necessitates having traffic lights IN THE FUCKING ROUNDABOUT for the pedestrian crossings. Absolutely stupid.

>Unlike a 4 way, where you see what the other people are going to do, and right of way is based on 'taking turns'.
American four way stops are fucking retarded. Hurr first to arrive is first to leave, but try proving to the cops or the insurance that you arrived first.

This is a new concept? They are everywhere in lamb land. There are often doubled lane ones on highways around really small cities where it is not economical to build all the fancy overbridges and merge lanes.

>RULES ARE SWITCHED, people in the roundabout have to yield to traffic coming in the roundabout
No fucking wonder it's shit. No-one can get off the stupid thing.

Constant flow of traffic, in ALL directions.

He cracked it lads

That's so fucked

Fuck you for reminding me that shit exists.

That's the worst we have here, but it's nowhere near as bad as the other shit itt.

It's a statue, central park is literally to the right of it.

Who's the superior driver now? Really, though, four way stops only work if there's fairly low traffic, everything else requires a light.

How has this not had traffic lights added, all the busy roundabouts around here have had lights put in to reduce traffic flow.

Doesn't need them IIRC. As much as people hate it the Magic Roundabout was a brilliant success for traffic flow and safety.