/TCG/ - Trumpcoin General: DARKEST BEFORE THE DAWN EDITION

Do Rothschilds bow to TrumpCoin?
Are the Devs in contact with aliens?
Remember, always listen to random people on internet image boards!

Star of fortune shines upon you!

OFFICIAL TRUMPCOIN WEBSITE!
www.trumpcoin.com

TrumpCoin ANN thread
bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1681939.0

HYPE VIDEO, SPREAD THIS SHIT!
www.youtube.com/watch?v=WvBDCBOjDwk

Twitter tipbot @magatipbot
twitter.com/magatipbot

Reddit tipbot /u/magatip
reddit.com/r/trumpcoin/comments/4w9h91/trumpcoin_tipbot_is_live_umagatip/

twitter.com/TrumpCoinTweets Introducing: TrumpCoin
youtube.com/watch?v=iMM-X0mDonI

>Memes
youtube.com/watch?v=uZ2w2g9tjCQ&feature=youtu.be

Rog Wants You To Buy Trumpcoin!
youtube.com/watch?v=zKkbC1JLFZo

TRUMP WALLETv2

Windows:
docs.google.com/uc?export=download&id=0BwskNk0XGluUbHRnZldfNkVONHM

Mac:
docs.google.com/uc?export=download&id=0BwskNk0XGluUd0ZGZUhPWS1yNmc

Android:
play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=cc.trumpcoin.wallet

Making sure that the thread is comfy.

>6k satoshi

>4445
And almost quads on top of that.

How high to we think MiloCoin will go? Easily twice as high as any TrumpCoin all time high, but just how high? I think .75 a coin lads

Time to become a chad!

>STILL HOLDING TRUMP THEYRE DOING IT

fucking hell you guys, what did I tell you?

LEPEN

MILO

How much LEPEN ?

My hurt is hurting for you trumpcoin lads. It had a good run, but it's over. No matter how hard you try and will it, it's not going back to .50. I know it hurts, but you didn't sell at .50 and it's never coming close to that again., but you're strong and BIZ is here for you!
Buy MILO, or Nixon or lepen, or anything other than trump, it'll be okay, we're all gonna make it bro.

#MiloCoin

why would someone's target be .50? .20 would be triple of the current price

Dude come on its named after the US prez how could it not pump again

You guys always talk about missing the train for new coins.. Milocoin hasnt even launched wallets yet so here is your chance. How many more artificial pumps you guys think you can get out of TC? My guess is none. Dont get caught in the lies! Go Milocoin!

This is now a MiloCoin take over thread.

Not him, but he's obviously talking about how trumpcoin hit 50 cents a few bag holders didn't sell and are probably gonna kill themselves.
I believe in natural selection and if you truly didn't know the pump to .50 was orchestrated and kept holding, you deserve to be the last of your name

Spicyyy

Very refined

Miloshills fuck off out of this thread, we're on the same team faggots

This lmfao

If you don't own Trump and at least LEPEN then you are retarded. A little of all of them wouldn't hurt, this forced competition is just another fudding technique against Trumpcoin to drive the price down further.

This.

The smart trader holds all of them.

Bump

Come back to check on the shitfest that is trumpcoin and i see milo coin is making its way onto the scene. Oh yes, this is going to be good

>Not holding at least a million LEPEN

How can you guys not tell that all these retardedly named coins are a scam? Some idiot makes them, gives himself a million worthless coins that literally do nothing, shills unbelievably hard until you idiots buy them - then dumps, making your money completely worthless.

> But user, I can triple my money!
99% of you will lose money so the idiot who made it can earn money. That's how these scams work. The money isn't made from thin air - it comes from YOU and goes to HIM.

Ugh why are you all mucking this TC thread Have some damn respect. Make your own tread. Alt coins Trying to ride the Trumpcoin wave will end up washed up and salty. Beware.

Yup. There he is. Just like clockwork. Whenever something starts taking off the anally-aggravated nocoiners come out of the woodwork. Do you want me to teach you how to buy? Is that why you're mad, because you don't know how?

this is clearly someone trying to kill Trumpcoin, thank goodness they're stupid enough to bump our thread for us while we await our inevitable pump

What reasoning do you have for thinking there will be an "inevitable pump"? Legitimately curious.

TRUMPCOIN IS A SCAM
>TRUMPCOIN IS A SCAM
TRUMPCOIN IS A SCAM
>TRUMPCOIN IS A SCAM

Thanks for the bump!

I wonder if hes the same guy from months ago who posted this in every TC thread

Bumb

Some of yall I used to get comfy in these very threads with, so Im telling you one last time. MiloCoin will be exchange traded in a matter of hours. If you wan to get comfy with me again over at cafe 80s MiloCoin generals.. do the right thing, pick em up cheap on opening day

what is cafe 80?

Pls don't leave for milocoin

why not do both

Trump's a pretty big guy.

For all of us.

Probably!

No staying power, TC is still the long game.

Gonna buy in big and early on milo then dump bigly all the profit back into Trumpcoin. You all shouldn't have come here. We Trumpcoiners are straight savage, our loyalty unmached, our hands unshakable and stronger than steel.

why not just support both

im a big trump supporter but a lot of the ethic behind trumpcoin was making crypto great again. milocoin seems pretty organised and have a decent mission plan, i dont see why it needs to be some spiteful rivalry

>why not just support both
i am. holding my trumps and buying milos. it must suck to have to be one or the other. keep your trumps for the next few months, truss me.

get milo though, big potential.

Please tell me why TC is the long game? Seriously what is it other than a bitcoin clone that has Trump's name? It is completely controlled by PnDers. This is coming from a guy who still has TC but at least recognize what it is.

I don't understand this ____coin meme. Aren't you just shitting up the funny money market by making all these clones?

We don't expect a pump anytime soon, but sometime in the future.

Why?

For the same reason you opened this thread, user.

TC had a massive pump in January and needs time to recover and accumulate new buyers. It also needs the right kind of political news to ride a new pump.

>He hasnt bought MiloCoin yet

After it dumps or it gets added to yobit

This

it can only dump so much. there will be a constant stream of coins as new coins are mined, so they price might stay level once, as you say, it reaches equilibrium, if demand keeps up..

Milo will only help Trumpcoin. The more hype Milo gets the sooner we will see another trumpcoin pump. The hype will spill over.

I also agree. I think that if you were to choose ONE, it would be Milo, but it would be very smart to get in both. Putin could even still be a safe bet, and the prices are pretty low right now.

Would anyone be interested in Brrraaaaaaaaaaappp coin?

bump

Anyone here legit think TrumpCoin has any chance at making a comeback?

You guys not get the memo? MiloCoin is where it's at now. TrumpCoin is shit!

Don't worry dude they literally never learn,stop trying to help them

Im still waiting for Banecoin

>8 year term, including another round of campaigning
>no more pumps or development

Oh man, Milocoin and Lepen are the bestthings to happen to Trumpcoin. Come a month or two and Trumpcoin will be ready to pump again and show everyone why its the King of memecoins.

Pumpers are going to have a field day and make bank on this coin, again.

How the hell isn't this a thing yet?

It's already ready to to pump IMO. It's bottomed out to pre pump levels.

Come to think of it, we might see a mega pump involving a Trifecta or Quadfecta between Trump, Lepen, and Milo, and even Putin too. Any major political news could trigger a cumulative cross pump.

I can't believe I didn't sell my trumps when he got elected, I completely forgot I had them.

lol how long till lepen coin arrives?

the money isnt funny, its worthless

Arrives how? It already exists. The first round of the election is the 24th of April if I'm not mistaken, and she's expected to win it at least.

Wat? LePen coin is now. You better get a btc worth now while its still single sats. Don't want to miss a lifetime boat twice, do you?

8 YEARS

What's happening

It's dying

close this thread please

Last time it fell even more before pump.

>they can't even keep their video guy

wew

milocoin.info m8s

i can work on multiple projects my mane

im just a contractor

most pointless thread of 2017, and that says a lot

maybe youre right. For now.

How so?

Le Pen is going to explode.

Too bad people can't plan more than a month ahead even with the help of a Tanzanian YoYo string weaving board.

Barron Birthday Bump

Where can I buy?

Eh probably another Trump. Got to buy now(which means not using all of my money on the other coins) or wait 3 weeks before the election and then buy right there when it jumps 20x times and stagnates again. Just like Trump.

yobit

>(vomits)
Anything but Yobit.

Le Pen is a meme just like Trump. God bless the French

8 years boys I'm stocking up cheap

tfw bought at 58000 sats

serious question.
Why is this thread still up. 2 ips rotating and bumping a thread that's deader than the coin itself?

8 year mission lad

Why you so mad?

is it on Nova yet?