Fighting Games General /fgg/

pastebin.com/rPVC94ez

Other urls found in this thread:

kotaku.com.au/2017/05/fantasy-strike-is-bringing-simplicity-to-fighting-esports/
youtube.com/watch?v=dEPZJy380Os
marvel.wikia.com/wiki/Roxanne_Simpson_(Earth-616)
game.capcom.com/cfn/sfv/stats/dia
twitter.com/moonfacermydude/status/895008289129463809
twitter.com/michaelvuong3/status/895003643081932801
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Thank God for David Sirlin!

"Skeptics at these shows (and there were only like 2 or 3 at each) would say “isn’t there just nothing to this?” Then we offer to crush them really hard, either with me playing them or one of my staff. In all cases, we crush them easily, as in more than 10-0. You might think people get salty from that, but the skeptics were all very excited. It’s exactly what they wanted to see, that there is a level of play far above what they were aware of.

Our highest praise, in my opinion, came from such a person who, after getting crushed really badly, trained at our booth for hours and hours. Then he challenged me again, and I crushed him yet again (slightly less badly, he at least won a few rounds, but not games). Then he said the first time he faced me, he lost a lot of times because he was unaware of this move or that, of this property of a move, or something. But the second time, he said he had full knowledge of all that stuff, and “he was simply outplayed.” That’s exactly what he hoped for: that a higher level of play was possible, so there’s a skill to it."

kotaku.com.au/2017/05/fantasy-strike-is-bringing-simplicity-to-fighting-esports/

Who should I play in MvC:I?

Play Succubus Regalia

playboat

Cammy's husband.

imagine fighting her in combat and punching her boobs lmao

Fightcade anyone?

wtf im horny now

is sideboob + butt cleavage the new best thing
I think so

Reminder that Ghost Rider is immune to Succubitches and will probably Penance Stare Jedah in Story Mode.

esports killed mvci
youtube.com/watch?v=dEPZJy380Os

i play scary boat!!

Play Weiss

i play stinky boat!!

source?

I signed up for ESL tonight guys

Wish me luck

Cute!

reminder we live in a world where NRS women are hotter than Capcom women

He is just gay

Also has better netcode

Are there any EU Super Platinum or above Rashid or Bison players here?

Is Capcom the America of fighting games?
>gets shat on by everyone including their own players
>fans of other fighting game devs constantly bitch about them to the point of obsession
>wannabe radicals constantly run propaganda against them
>they all believe they're on the verge of collapse
>despite all this they remain the face of the genre to this day

play yellow

see you in 3 days

Do you see trend in youtube sf video channels?
In sf4 era:
> cool match of literally who vs literally who (character portrait in preview)
>pro compilation
SFV era
>pro compilation
>pro2 compilation
>Pro1 first day character name
>Pro1 second day character name
>pro2 first day character name
>everywhere click bait titles

Does that mean /r/kappa is China?

I think playing Bison is all it takes to get super platinum with him online.

More like North Korea

How do we call this boat?

they made her ugly

I did it r/Kappa

Nice try, Morrigan.

marvel.wikia.com/wiki/Roxanne_Simpson_(Earth-616)

Anyone knows what is the stick with less input lag on PC? all i find on the web are test for the PS4 and XBONE

what point are you even making?

EVO 2018 LINE-UP LEAKED

SFV
MvCI
Tekken 7
DBFZ
BBX
KoFXIV
Fighting Layer EX
Injustice 2
DOA6

Who should I play if I want to disrespect people as much as possible in SFV and Xrd?

pandering to reddit
they did the same thing in hearthstone videos trying to make the top leaderboard players look like gods for playing 123 curve shit
play shadowverse btw

laura

SFV is shit LMAO

rashid

there was a diamond eu rashid is the lobby once but idk if he's still playing, i don't think there is a good bison tho try hitting the discords.

>Fighting Layer EX
this is r*ddit. this is memes

and you have to have rev2

>Evo dropping the Smashes
Beat it, kid

I used to watch a bunch of yogaflame sf4 videos of literally who players who played my character well all the time
good times

what name did register under

I have a feeling what content youtube makers don't like sfv. Because they not investing time in finding some gems matches of litteral whos. They like " ohh fuck it lets upload another video of Daigo"

Remember the FGC before discord?

Laura, Abigail, Balrog, Birdie, Bison, Guile, I don't know about xrd but I heard that people complain about Leo, Jack-o, Raven and Slayer

Ken is still a stupid meme "herp derp this looks punishable and would be in any other game but isn't" fag character, even if he's not actually good anymore

if you don't like 123 curve shit how can you stomach nu-shadowverse

pick any character with 5+ winrate
game.capcom.com/cfn/sfv/stats/dia

the fgc has been and will always be shit. just because it's very bad now doesn't mean it was good before

I think you're reading too much into it. Because of CFN it's very easy to find an endless stream of top player's games, so why show literal whos?

>Play Shadowverse
Or you could fucking not play card games.

Or maybe sfv is so bad. So people would rather watch Daigo guile and not so literally who guile, because they play the same.

Who is the Kinder Bueno of fighting game characters.

>wakeup EX flash kick gets rolled back into being hit by Shinku Hadouken
I'm so confused on multiple levels right now

Isn't kappa supposed to watch streams? That Guile mirror at the last cpt made it pretty clear that Daigo's Guile is not like random top Guile.

>fgc tournaments will never have the production quality as dota tournaments

Are you retarded

>wakeup EX flash kick
get fucked for playing a low iq dishonest ape like guile

where the fuck is the rest of the daigo manga? madokami only has 9 chapters of volume 1

Raven, Leo, and Sol in Xrd. Jack-o might works as well

Easy way to tell if someone is stuck in bronze is if they still complain about Ken. Nobody good plays that shit character

that's not a fighting game thing, it's a youtube thing. it gets bigger every day, and correspondingly harder to get your stuff noticed. even if you're not shooting for the platinum check mark (which plenty of people are) you presumably don't upload stuff just for your own amusement, you want it seen. if a clickbait title is how you do it, then that's what people will do.

>tfw you have to rely on Arcsys to save best girl Pyrrha

Living in fear everyday here

>even Sharon is playing Raven now
Was he the last good Baiken player?

>Birdie and FANG are in the top 5

you obviously have a shit connection and didn't get a true reversal when you were ape-mashing it.

>cool match of literally who vs literally who (character portrait in preview)
That's still the case when it's anything but a Japanese or Korean player in anything but SFV.

play melee

Yes.

Baiken isn't worth playing.

Birdie is pretty good especially online and Fang is decent on top of being underplayed so people don't know how to fight him, usually characters with lowish usage rate have higher win rate unless they're hard to use like Rashid or just terrible like Juri.

>John d getting btfo in his twitter timeline

LMAOOOO

You will change your tune when they add Lilith and Sakura to the game.

i hate fighting games!

Post some funny tweets

people have no idea how to deal with birdies literal garbage

>Littering is the world's strongest fighting style

twitter.com/moonfacermydude/status/895008289129463809

twitter.com/michaelvuong3/status/895003643081932801

No I won't, because I'm not so weak as to play shit I hate just becausw one character arouses me. I don't even play Lilith I play Demitri and I don't give a rat's ass about Sakura.

Can you post the yellow one with the different haircut? She's really cute like that

I really wish Jive's point system accounted for point difference and not just league difference

wow that second one is retarded. the fucking esports director is focusing on getting the esports side of the game right and not focusing on design and balance, what a fucking travesty.

what's your agenda?

it does

you forgot them's fighting herds

This, if I'm 200 points ahead of my opponent I shouldn't lose 85 lp if I lose

Then maybe he shouldn't act like a developer. Fuck off john d.

>MFW I recently abandoned Birdie for Abigail

Maybe I should go back

No worry. Kid viper will bring baiken to top 8.

He's gonna gonna off himself like haunts did

Card games are future

this one?

numpad notation is dumb af, just say up down back forward

Yes thank you. What a cutie!

i 22282'd ur sister