Heroes of the Storm General - /hotsg/

DELET ALLIANCE Edition

What's new?

>In Development: Garrosh, Skins, Mounts, and more!
youtu.be/59jgXbrI6bs

>Garrosh - Warcraft Warrior; Now LIVE!
us.battle.net/heroes/en/heroes/garrosh/
us.battle.net/heroes/en/blog/20898720/
youtu.be/s-_qEVW9I_A

>Heroes of the Storm 2.0
us.battle.net/heroes/en/blog/20695700/
us.battle.net/heroes/en/heroes20/

>For New Players
>Welcome to Heroes of the Storm
youtu.be/wPk004vsjuE
>Official Community Resources, Guides, and Tips
>Talent Calculators, Statistics, Youtubers, and more
us.battle.net/heroes/en/guides-resources/
>Tier lists are effective guidance tools, but should never be blindly followed
heroescounters.com/map
robogrub.com/tierlist
tentonhammer.com/articles/heroes-of-the-storm-tier-list

>Current Weekly Sale
us.battle.net/heroes/en/blog/20942616/
>Current Weekly Brawl
us.battle.net/heroes/en/blog/20944070/
>Current Patch Notes
us.battle.net/heroes/en/blog/20944073/

>Where can I find fellow players to group up with and discuss the game?
"/join Veeky Forums" in game chat

Previous :

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/BlizzHeroes/status/895055833184182272
youtube.com/watch?v=iOnQK7ZnsE0
youtube.com/watch?v=SVYmPIJt2BI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

the alliance is pretty cool imo

First for Hanamura return

oi

Reminder to laser Garrosh as Azmo if you feel threatened. The ramp up on your damage will encourage him to throw you away. Hopefully not into a tower.

FUCKING SHITS

>Azmodan's giant penis

cool error

EU when?

Jesus dude the Garrosh + Uther combo is so good

go to slop

What is that?

Hotaru is too lewd

Will the Garrosh bike go to the store after he's no longer on sale or will it disappear?

Azmolisk when?

>want to check a build on heroesfire
>no talents appear
>Hero currently has no talents
>dicking about with noscript/ublock doesnt seem to fix
Is heroesfire heroesfucked right now?

>want to buy templar li ming
>only have 3000 shards
>refuse to be a good goy
>not even sure which color variant I want

how long until one of them is featured for 400 gems?

>CLIENTSIDE CACHE FILE NOT FOUND

YOU HAD ONE JOB BLIZZARD ONE JOB

Close launcher, reopen

>Garrosh, diablo, sonya on my team
>tychus and malthael
Awful match

API OUT :D

tychus and mathael on the enemy team*

nice

The anti mirror match it's a good thing. Always that the other team has the same hero as me i feel obliged to do a personal competition with him/her. Now you can focus on the map quest and play with team

>1 box
oy

>getting prime just for one box
lol dont be THAT person

Anyone else having this issue? My friends and obviously most of you can play but some people and me are having this issue and can't play the game

Blizzard hasn't even addressed this yet, wat do

Good thing I saved my free trial for this. It works that way, right?

enjoy your legendary dupe

twitter.com/BlizzHeroes/status/895055833184182272

Restart your launcher, if that doesn't work, restart your network adapter.

One of these usually works.

any tips for sylvanas?

i fucking wish my legendary drops were dupes (aka shards to buy actual gooditems with) instead of horses i'll never wear or mystic kingdoms arthases

>people take brawl seriously
>people flip out on allies for "not playing it right" and then get defensive when you call them out on it, and tell YOU to chill

How do these people even breathe? Furthermore, how do you actually convince yourself that it's not your fault when you deliberately instigate shit and aggravate other players? In what universe are you expecting people to not get mad at you when you throw an autistic "play the meta" shitfit at them when they don't run into the stupid teamfights you engage on with 50% HP and mana on all people involved instead of soaking or hearthing like someone who's not 13 years old and brain damaged? Does League raise children to have narcisstic personality disorder? How can human beings actually BE this obnoxiously stupid?

don't splitpush
push with your team/obj

she is not a splitpusher
stay with your team and do ranged dps things
when you have an advantage (objective, boss, or a few dead enemies), always push as 5 because her trait is a huge force multiplier for her team

oh yes and never cast wave except to escape or maybe to use Windrunner later on. don't take that shitty level 1 wave talent

when is this?

>those overwatch players bitching

Play her like Valla, save your E for escape, ping fort or keep when you win a team fight

>can throw allies into the enemy team or over their walls

where is this and can i use the free trial for it

I'm kinda shit at stutter stepping, will this affect me as much as lets say, valla?

Just hold Q while you walk away. You can stutterstep if you want to be a tryhard but it's not necessary at all.

Can your team win a 4v5? Then yes, pick Butcher and win harder.

Otherwise, you're better off with literally ANYONE ELSE.

Not really, your Q is basically your auto attack. just be careful around boss

You should stutter step as every hero except tychus/zarya/tassadar. If you can't do it, practice. Even when you're not in fights and you're just hitting lane creeps or merc camps, move between every attack and try to get the timing down. It's a pretty simple skill so it won't take that long to get practiced enough to do it subconsciously without thinking about it.

But if you fuck it up Sylvanas does not lose as much dps as e.g. valla or greymane since much more of her damage is in her abilities and not her attacks.

>10 min wait for garry
worth every second

Also:
Standing perfectly still in teamfights is one of the worst things you can do. If you can't stutterstep effectively it's better to still keep moving and lose some dps from getting the timing wrong than to stand in place and do full dps while painting a big target over your head.

you dont want to check the blizz cs twitter they're an even bigger mess

Just stayed at the play screen and keep pressing the ok everytime it pops out, it eventually stopped for some reason and now i can play.

doesnt work

just que up with people.

i really dont understand why mewn is having so much trouble leveling garry. why is he going through all the trouble of picking random and making sure his teammates pick his other favorites?

please stop bullying me im learning abathur

>Morales goes for dropshit with genji, malthael, garrosh and raynor on the team

>'dude just chill its just a game lmao'
>but also autistic rant about other players

queer

Read over that again

>4 immobile heroes
explain why that was a bad idea

so what do i do in TFs when q is on CD? throw dagger and aa? whats her aa range same as q?

Managed to get to a game (versus AI but still better than nothing)

Thanks for the tip bro

70%of your damage done will come from Q and dagger. Autos just help, but she spreads damage out or machine guns a single target with Q.
She's not a good assassin, her main purpose is to disable buildings and apply dot.

i see, so just back out when q and dagger on cd?

heres butt for thanks

she's an ok assassin, she frequently gets top hero damage.
most of it sustained damage though which is a lot less valuable than burst, obviously

Basically, yes. Your autos are best used to disable targeted building while your team moves in.

Sargeras when?

it's hilarious seeing faggots like you ranting about ppl raging in brawls, in fucking unranked game modes. it really must bother you so much, you fucking pathetic sad little being. people saying mean words on the internet. i bet you dedicated quite a portion of time towards this game and yet couldn't become decent enough to hit master league at least once. now the same question goes for you - how do you even breathe and how do you function in basic day to day life? alright it is forgivable if you are some platinum faggot, but what if you are lower? do you understand that if you are gold and lower then you are truly subhuman. you really must have mental difficulties of some kind if you play this game often enough to visit its general on Veeky Forums yet your rank is lower than platinum.

if i indeed said the truth about your rank then please consider suicide or simply crawl back to r.ddit, you are legitimately worse than all the cuck sissy faggots from /gif/

NEVER take mind control

I always liked Sargeras regular not-literally-satan design.

its cool that they are adding pantheon models to WeW.

bullshit
most dmg comes from her dot

>I thoroughly enjoy entering social situations where people immediately get angry over non-issues and don't find it annoying at all.

Said no one ever.

I said "and", dipshit.

youtube.com/watch?v=iOnQK7ZnsE0

sargeras satan design is cooler
reminds me of the cool picture

I'm having so much fun with Garrosh. Fuck all the autists who say his kit doesn't fit, this man is fun on wheels.

His kit doesn't fit. His kit is fun.
Are you unable to differentiate these things? You fucking blizzdrone zombie faggot.

It does fit, it just wasn't what you wanted you autistic manbaby

and i didnt mention q for a reason faggot

Vrykul skeleton probably the worst he couldve picked for him. Why not use the titan watchers? WOTLK had tons of those.

How to stutterstep on Tracer and Lucio?

He is going to use the new titan skeleton that thing is fan made.

yeah I meant the fan guy. silly decision of him.

DAILY REMINDER THAT 27.07.2017 WILL BE FOREVER REMEMBERED AS A DARK DAY IN ORCISH HISTORY.

youtube.com/watch?v=SVYmPIJt2BI

Blizzard really fucked up with Garrosh's representation in Heroes of the Storm. His abilities and role do not fit his character fantasy in any way. His kit should have been for another character.

Yes, he is fun to play. But he should have been a bruiser, like Artanis, but with burst and less focus on defense and with an ability to force 1v1.

>what Blizzard devs did
Hey guys we plan to release Garrosh somewhere in summer 2017
Fast forward summer 2017
Alright guys just attach some existing kit to Garrosh and release him. And dont forget to make a legendary skin + bike with a bunch of tints

No it doesnt and you are a re.ddit faggot for saying this.

Have you conducted exstensive studies on Garrosh Hellscream's story, personality and actions? No? Then fuck off

Are you a Garrosh fan? No? Then fuck off

There has not been a day since the day they showed Nazgrim-Garrosh MoP cinematic that I haven't thought of the epic warchief

Just today your fellow re.dditor tried to convince me that Garrosh's kit fits, that moron even said Gorehowl is a regular axe and when presented with actual canonical lore facts dismissed them as non canon from RPG. yeah typical Garrosh antifanboy and a blizzard cocksucker. MMMMMMM

BLIZZARD UR POOP TASTE VERY GOOD AS ALWAYS... U never make mistakes u are my favourite company I love ur skins I buy them all. Im throwing my wallet at the screen! = thats what u say after every In Dev video. you are a fucking brainless zombie faggot and its actually sad that u dont realize that. so many ppl throwing their lives away like this lmao. Ur mind is only preoccupied with skins in ur favourite digital toy Heroes of the Storm

not an argument

>he need a punch move lol
>where da execute???
>omg he a arms warrior like my alt not tank wtf blizz
eat shit :)

not an argument

Why aren't people tossing self destructs yet? I've been running D.va all day and no one's done it yet.

not an argument

oh shit a meme comic you got me
dammit, gg

>fags running auriel+garrosh+butcher

sure is fair and balanced blizz

>auriel+butcher
hows bronze working for ya

>amerifags getting to play garrosh earlier even though they live in the fucking past
eu maintenance started only a few mins ago
sure is fair blizz

Here are some reasons why I think Valla is the best hero in Heroes of the Storm 2.0:

>best damage
>best assassin
>best mobility
>best survivability
>best sustainability
>best crowd control
>best single target damage
>best area of effect damage
>best burst damage
>best sustained damage
>best ranged hero
>best female hero
>best Diablo hero
>best demon hunter
>best abilities
>best talents
>best quests
>best skins
>best announcer
>best voice
>best quotes
>best hair
>best eyes
>best breasts
>best midriff
>best ass
>best thighs
>best feet
>best personality

These are the reasons I think that Valla is the best hero in Heroes of the Storm 2.0. Why do you think that Valla is the best hero in Heroes of the Storm 2.0?

False flagging is only funny if you're not obvious.

explain to me how a healer with unlimited heals, an unkillable orc with 2 displacements and a butcher that does 500 dps autoattack at 9 minutes is balanced

auriel needs a battery and butcher is a bad one
I'm sure you'replaying some shit like Nova so it doesn't matter what you think

>thinking garrosh even matters right now
wait until his nerf in 2 weeks like they do to every new hero, then you can complain

ward the jungle and dodge the spears

>tightess pussy

pink the ult