>Helpful links
pastebin.com/8R2HQiuu
>Wiki
pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Path_of_Exile_Wiki

Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1835684
pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1911289
reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/4cq30c/please_remove_the_trials_after_first_character/
reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/49tcyz/my_thoughts_as_a_2000_hour_player_since_open_beta/
pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1839087
youtube.com/watch?v=GRKLks6sq8Q
pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Poe.trade_tutorial
twitter.com/AnonBabble

*rubbing slowly*

are they even having fun at this point?

>softcuck

try again

Am I remembering things wrong or didn't Gorge drop Crystal Belts.
Seriously it feels like I'm taking crazy pills.

>unattractive dudes with dyed hair
Why would they do this to themselves?

How do i get Procurement to work with steam?

alternatively, is there an updated version of Acquisition?

What's the appropriate level to do normal ascendancy again? Mid 40s or after 50?

>get to Oriath
>start killing innocent civilians

>I fell for the premium tab meme but still use acquisition because it's so much quicker and more convenient

>stash tab "Rubbing Hands"

>enjoy it since i havent played for a year
>going on a 2 week vacation this weekend
>will come back to everyone abondoning it and all my shit being worthless

feels really bad

also how hard is normal atziri?

Since I've fucked myself doing a split arrow build. Pic related apparently.

What are viable ranger builds that I can start from scratch with?

Are the servers having problems? I got DC'd 3 times in the past 15ish minutes.

No amount of spinning is going to convince me lab wasn't nerfed into some casual 5-minute dungeon just to please the d3 and xbox crowds

"Labyrinth" my ass. Upper Prison is harder to navigate. In 3.0 lab, you just walk from a linear room to the next and suddenly Izaro drops dead and you ascend. The content does not reflect the amount of power given at the end.

Spectral throw.

>roll oro flicker because it sounded like ____fun
>clearspeed is extremely good
>every map boss that has more than basic melee attack pretty much instagibs me because lol namelock melee
Now I feel exactly what it means to be shitcrow speedshitter. What do I reroll into, caster, totems or "melee"?

My ping went up by 150ms in the past hour.

So yeah probably.

no one is innocent in a theocratic society that condones slavery, misery and the general exploitation of everyone not of noble birth

>free
>FREE
>free
>free
>free
>FREE
>Free
>FREE
>free
>free
>free
>free
>Free
>FREE
>free
>FREE
>free
>free
>FREEEEEE
>free
>free

so America?

Only normal and cruel labs were nerfed. They other 2 are unchanged lenghtwise

>map boss health increased by 50%
did they increase the drops or can i skip this boring garbage?

free

Coincidentally, the first 2 labs are the ones giving the biggest power boost relatively. Would you rather level from 1 to 75 unascended or level from 75 to 100 with only 4 ascendancy points?

They spent like 6 months developing that one dungeon which was actually fun and different only to shit all over it in 3.0 and for what?

Lab was/is the worst part of the game.

occultist or trickster for essence drain

>lab
>fun

STOPPING LIKE THING I DONT LIKE

best ascendancy for spooky toss?

If you haven't done ascendancy immediately after killing malachai you're doing it wrong.

I don't think I've ever seen someone play hierophant since ascendancy released. Are quad totems just a meme?

Raider.

Is there better bow build than tornado/LA one?

Do you realize how retarded your question is? Best ascendancy for spellcasting?

i made a tree for a searing bond character a few hours ago and my ascendant version had more damage and hp

hiero is pure shit

No, but seriously. I could have sworn to god that Gorge used to drop crystal belts. Am I alone on this?

Because leddit and people in the forums cried for it to be nerfed. There are even people who want the lab to be removed and for you to get free ascendancy points at certain level thresholds (like 2 points at lvl 35, 2 more at 55, etc.).

The arguments they use consists of the words "tedious" and "unfun," when in reality they are brain dead retards who don't want to look at the ground for traps. I'll even give some examples:

pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1835684

pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1911289

reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/4cq30c/please_remove_the_trials_after_first_character/

reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/49tcyz/my_thoughts_as_a_2000_hour_player_since_open_beta/

it's like they shouldn't have made lab in the first place or something

MATHIL BUYING DEBEON AXE

PANIC BUY

>anime poster
>enjoys tedious slogs through annoying dungeons
>calling others brain dead
the ironing

It never did.

Is there any way to target specific trials to unlock the final labyrinth? This is my first time playing and I'm almost level 90 without it unlocked still. I'm missing the first/top left one if that matters.

I just want to play Terminus Est flicker because pic related is the GOAT Fantasy Series.

someone link me the build

Are there any unique jewels that are worth popping on a Warchief build?
I'm not really feeling any.

>>tedious slogs

See how easily you outted yourself shitter? Go back to making forum post and maybe GGG will nerf merc lab just for you

bows in general are shit, I wouldn't recommend them to anyone, but yes tornado/LA/barrage are the best bow skills, but you can make anything work with a smart enough build

making trials once-per-league was a great change faggot

I like anatomical knowledge

>be born
>do nothing wrong
>muh evil whitey slavers
kys nigger

No, it's all random. If you play in a trading league, hope into global /820 (if that still exists) and wait for redditors to offer the trials you need. There's also a prophecy which spawns a random map trial if you're desperate and have too many silver coins.

>name stash tab "Oy vey"
>get nervous every time someone contacts you

>at best a pretty solid single life node
It's alright, I guess.

oops, pic

>tfw my swt build is doing great

Why are you this frustrated that they "nerfed" the easy version of the content?

why isn't there an option on path of building to just show you the next most efficient node for dps increase baka

>shockwave totem
how do you make it do good st?

>do nothing wrong
doing nothing when doing something could have prevented evil is wrong

do yourself a favor and just copy someone else's build

Is storm burst better than arc in maps?

th-thats what I"m asking for

The reason Im frustrated is because GGG caves into almost anything when these craybabies whine. Why do you think they also reverted their planned charge changes Because leddit decided to spam their subreddit with "GGG PLS"

So lads, I played this game a while back but never got to endgame content. I tried looking at a few builds but they all ended up being worse than my shitty personal magma orb build. I think it was mainly because I didn't have the gear for them.

What's the most noob friendly build that's capable of endgame content and doesn't require you to have a perfect set of items/skills to pull off?

it has zero single target

pick inquisitor
slot p2l
equip hrimsorrow
stack 800% crit multi

you know, they are actually right.
Lab s shit and unfun.

define "end game content"
if that's just early maps, anything will work

use firestorm + any int class for easy mode

Who else /tabularasa/ here?

Seems like a waste 6 linking any uniques until the market calms down

fucking hell why did they give map bosses so much health

Do this pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1839087

I did it last league as my starter and it was easy mode.

Because evaluating nodes without the context of what's behind them or the value of keystones would be useless, and designing something that did all that would be annoying and probably underutilized by the install base.

I don't understand. You're not upset by the change? You're just upset that they listened to their customers and changed something?

Why do you care if Normal lab was nerfed? It was never difficult, and all they did was make it take less time.

bossing sucks, I wish I was playing a lightning build, vaal storm call with spell echo is stupidly broken if you can scale it, even on a 4 link

Sunder zerker.

Newer player here as well (I played Legacy league but nothing else) and it's literally idiot proof. Just grab a solid mace and spam sunder. There's some variations on it, but below is my favorite and the one i'm currently running:

youtube.com/watch?v=GRKLks6sq8Q

what is an uber lab and how do i farm it

What is cheaper on average, paying 6 ex for xoph blood or buying breachstones for 1 ex each and fishing for amulet myself?

Split arrow's fine, my mang.

Do this if you wanna continue it. It's basically old split arrow but it still holds up, you can find one on the forum for higher level that's the same thing.

>can't sell items because i'm not a good goy

how is this fair? "poe isn't pay2win", they said

tabula is unironically the best investment and purchase you can make EVERY LEAGUE'

why?
>resell value is strong - even if you resell at a 'loss'
>links = damage, some people will never get a 6 linked item, tabula makes it a joke, at a loss of life or unique for super solid damage
>even if you outgrow it, it's perfect for twinking new characters because you can cram all the damage you need to level faster

like literally EVERY LEAGUE I will want one

I told you already, you can still use the forum:
pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Poe.trade_tutorial

objectively incorrect, it's the only part of the game with an appropriate risk/reward tradeoff.

>point blank doesn't work with frostbolt

muh "why"

>You're just upset that they listened to their customers
When you listen to the casual customers and make unnecessary changes, yes that's a reason to be upset. Where do you draw the line? A1-A4 isn't difficult, why not remove half the areas and double the exp in the others? Same result, takes less time. Trials aren't difficult. Why not remove them? Leveling masters isn't difficult. Why not let every master start at level 5?

normal lab is now actually the best money with silver keys being in the same map as doors. dunno why would they not do the same thing for merci and uber.

>tfw you have 1 exalted shard

t-thanks harbinger league

I gave up on merciless previously because of paranoia that my first shitty build would never make it, so I can't define it.
Thanks.

>crimson dance doesnt work with knockback
GGG hates fun

>Projectile Attacks deal up to 50% more Damage to targets at the start of their movement, dealing less Damage to targets as the projectile travels farther
>Projectile Attacks

You're not making an argument. You're just complaining about the fact that things are changing.

Is it? Neat.

softcore or hardcore?

kiss me

yeah I got 10 chaos in pure orbs my first normal lab this league, it's like every silver cache is a currency box

The argument is that GGG is casualizing their game which reflects poorly on them and their future approach of "balancing". How dense can you be?
>But what are you complaining about, they listend to casuals
>But what are you complaining about, it takes less time now
What is YOUR argument?

I hope we get a new ice skill soon.

reminds me of how wow kept streamlining all this shit that people didnt like doing and looking back on it now, they shouldve just told the players to shut the fuck up

You're complaining that they're "listening to casuals," not about any actual problem. I've asked you repeatedly to explain what the problem with "nerfing" normal lab was, and you've dodged the question every single time. You're bitching for the sake of bitching. You clearly have nothing of value to say.

Normal lab was boring, easy content. Making it shorter means I get to spend less time doing boring, easy content. The idea that it's "nerfed" is both stupid and irrelevant -- because it was always boring, easy content.

If you're selling so few items that you don't find it easier to manage them all from 1 window then you shouldn't be commenting

Whats the trick with poe.trades?

I'm always too slow.

So, the imperial field is basically dried lake cruel?

price fixing and live mode

lab is fun and makes me feel hardcore