over.gg
gosugamers.net/overwatch
overwatchcontenders.com
worldcup.playoverwatch.com

>Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

clips.twitch
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

There are console players who actually think they deserve to be treated like equals

lol

ikr

I didn't realize that many of you were console poorfags.

>no pics of all the skins
You fucks are retarded

You would think that since it's a recycled event they'd have added more stuff.

>load up the game
>look at the skins
>play one game of lucio ball
>play one game of mystery heroes
>log off

does comp lucioball have decay?

Nth for fuck Kaplan, fuck Blizzard, fuck 20,000 people long queues for console.for console.
lol at when I get free legendaries from the boxes they'll give us to say sorry and you'll have to shill out and buy.

literally on the overwatch website moron

why not? Like give me some actual answers here not just console pleb pc master race bullshit. Console spent money on the game. Why do they not deserve to be treated equal?

Patrician

Gotta wonder how Halloween and Christmas will end up

I fucking guarantee you over the course of all the threads we've had since the event went live each skin will have been photographed at least once, regardless you can just go to the fucking playoverwatch site and look at all the event items there.

They're probably going to add ~40 items each year

i play ow on my xb1 with a xim4, and come here for fun. i roll my eyes at PCfriends who get butthurt over sharing this board with console players.

I unironically like this highlight

I wanna fuck Sombra

>add a bikini skin
>its partly covered up
Seriously...

Summer Amélie

FUCKING FIX COMPETITIVE

TWO WINS AND NO SR GAINS

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

nice, a consoletard and a cheater

My guess is that they're going to switch up Halloween somewhat since they probably don't want Junkrat front and center two events in a row. My guess would be something zombie-themed, judging by the epics we got last year.

At least I will finally be able to buy heppi halloween voice line

leg thing looks retarded desu

I M P R E G N A T E

>highlight with that ugly skin

stay irrationally irritated m8

Someone somewhere on Tumblr is probably already calling the skin sexist (despite half naked McCree), Blizz won't do anything to upset them too much because of the free advertising- i mean """"fan art"""

Why the fuck would you play comp on patch day? There's always shit going wrong.

SOMBRA HIGHLIGHT INTROS PLEASE

HACKED NEEDS TO BE DONE FOR SURE

Any secret to launching the ball up? Crouching? Shooting up?

>all these mercies on QP to show off their new skins

They need to release a new skins for the healsluts every week.

I WANT A REINHARDT TITTYPAD

>Be an autist
>Don't realize sexy women wear all sorts of things to the beach
Seriously...

I'm sorry Reinhardt didn't get anything this year, user.

Go through on PS4, trying to join a Lucio Ball game, will report back

>Australian themed skins

>I have shit taste: the post

>i've never been to a beach before

On a scale of 1-10, how upset are you that Rein didnt get a new skin?

How do you get the bicycle shot Pharah spray?

Trading this shit in tomorrow. Its fucking ridiculous that Ive been queued up for this long. I know this is going to get "lol dumb sonygger" or "lmao get a masterrace PC", but this is just pathetic, inexecusable and disgusting. It makes me happy that Overwatch and Blizzard are getting raked over the coals over this absolutel total disaster of a PS4 release. Its not even the first event they've done. There is ZERO fucking excuse for this happening. Im so fucking mad right now

>"We're going to focus on refining the events we have."

>A year later
>7 new skins, 2 Highlights, 1 Emote
>Can't even roll it out at the same time for everyone
>Need to implement queue system
>Week late releasing it in the first place

Just try to defend this, I triple dog dare you.

>Sjwidf

what kind of sport is cricket?

looks like some gay version of baseball

Yes that was your webm exactly
inb4 "not that guy"

awww look, he's angry!

>you'll have to shill out and buy
>paying for useless pixels

Not the tittypad faggot but dammit he should've gotten a wrestling suit with a dumbbell for a hammer.

Isn't Junkrat's the only one so far?

ive already jerked it twice to those sexy red toes

>they probably don't want Junkrat front and center two events in a row

like how Lucio is?

EU version of baseball. i.e it's shit like everything eu

I'm not gonna lie. I'm somewhat disappointed at this fiasco. You can't have limited time events and then have something this bad happen. Granted it's just the first day but that could be the difference between getting that skin you really wanted and having to wait an entire year again

Then again it's just cosmetics

you're right, it's pajeet baseball

They're a small independent company doing their best, why are you so entitled

>dumbbell hammer
Gave me a chuckle at the thought

Its pretty lame but its anything from gay. All the people that play it are massive cunts and you can die playing it. Also hope your balls are protected.

>have to shill out and buy
I play this game 15 hours a day buddy.
I'll have all the skins in a matter of days.

>playing a multiplat fps on console
You did it to yourself

that at least shows some ass. They needed to show it on widowmaker. On her ballerina skins you can see a little.

Sombra should have gotten a legendary ZOMBRA skin on Halloween instead of this love-hate kind of cool and hot kind of terrible scuba skin.

How long is the event? I'm a plat retard that didn't prep gold so I'm gonna have to buy boxes for those finally sexy skins. I get paid next week tho

They are all iconic aussie things like bmx riding, scuba, bbq, lifeguard, bikinis etc

>Wanting to see her ass in alt skins when her default is the best for it

Such an unique post, where can I follow your blog?

He got SG2016 and Christmas, so there was a gap. Plus Blizzard doesn't seem to want to feature Junkrat as aggressively as they do some of the more marketing-friendly characters.

Are there only three Lucioball achievements? Because I think I got all of them and they're all of the best characters.

>Blatant fanservice skin
>BUT IT'S NOT FANSERVICE ENOUGH WAAHHH

I gave up and bought lawbreakers. Downloading now. Maybe that'll actually work. Blizzard better give us some free shit for this.

To all the high SR lucio ball players

How did you play

That's it.
I had fucking enough.
Enough with the shitters, the worthless throwers and the fucking shitty fuck dps mains who can't do jack shit.

Uninstalled. Fuck this game. Fuck this community for shitting on me that i'm the "toxic" one because i'm telling a worthless reaper who can't remove a fucking winston to change and let ME instead take dps
i had enough with trying to be that all-rounder who play any hero that needed because i want to win
had enough with all those throwers, all those shitty hanzo/widow mains who can't hit jackshit, and those shitty, shitty sombra mains who keep shoving that worthless mexican into my fucking mouth like bunch of nachos.

Quick play is shit because no one want to play healer because healer in OW or in ANY fucking game is a fucking boring chore and unfun mess, tanks are just bullet sponges and unfun, but gotta play them because without them you can't win.

And here again, stuck in plat hell for fucking forever. from 2950 to fucking 2700.

Fuck. This. Game.

Nigger read the launcher

>muh ass

the skin shows enough you degenerate

>wageslave spending his hard earned dollars on a chance at virtual hats
?

I'm hoping a skin has involvement with the iconic skull she has, halloweem seems as good as any to use it accordingly

shhhh lol

I have a problem with this skin. The silhouette is too similar to Sombra. You don't want to mistake Widowmaker for someone else.

>sombra will never get an invisible girl skin for halloween

You have to score a goal while in the air, ie, a "volley".

When I saw the skin leak I thought it was a rugby skin. I do not know my nonamerican sports I guess.

I haven't played this game in like a month dude, it's really easy to just forget about it and browse the fanart and shit.

Join the club.

>open loots crates
>blues
well, here's to three weeks of roadhog skins again...
Lucio is just giving me a headache now.

clips.twitch
.tv/SecretiveFurtiveChickenPMSTwin

Remember to avoid comp on patch days because Blizzard always fucks something up.

Wow uhh they NEED to delete it right now in that case.

n-nice feet

still waiting for an actual answer. It seems like everyone who says stuff like this doesn't have any so i'm actually curious to their mindset. Like do you have any legitimate reasons or are you just trolling?

Got through, won my game, nothing good in the loot box. Overwatch is back lads.

Im not a wage slave retard I just budget accordingly to be able to go on holiday consistently.
Her skin is showing her ass and thong and she doesn't have retarded skrillex hair. What else do you fucking want

I'm the tittypad faggot, like 8/10, he didn't get anything in the last summer games either so I was kinda expecting it.

>nail paint
absolutely disgusting

had 3 afk people in lucio ball in a row
public bans fucking when

why would rubgy need a helmet?

not everyone is as soft as america

>15 hours
>bud
fuck off MoonMoon

I agree default skin so far is best ass but imagine that in a bikini bottom. That's what I wanted.

The skin shows literally nothing what are you talking about? OH BOY I GET TO SEE SOME ANKLES! What is this 1650?

Tracer is cute!

>Not liking Sombra's mohawk
You've all got drek taste.

Her and sombra have switched it seems, in sombras summer skin she loses the "nails" on her hands, its just gloves

Do you ever feel bad during Lucioball for how hard you're winning