If you buy a BMW 5er or A6 or anything over A Stinger, you are a BADGEWHORE, and unworthy of being a car enthusiast

If you buy a BMW 5er or A6 or anything over A Stinger, you are a BADGEWHORE, and unworthy of being a car enthusiast

Prove me wrong

>buying some gook mobile that gets outperformed by a charger
I'll stick with BMW.

I'm giving them a year or two to see if that Korean build quality shows its face.

>outperformed by a charger

Good thing it isn't competing with the shitty charger. it's a luxury car, of course a concept intangible to Americans

>a year or two

m8 it has a 10 year warranty, they are clearly more confident in their quality than anything European

It is built in one of the largest and most cutting edge factories with top notch QC, by a huge company that can subsidize its high-end models through the immense sales of its cheaper ones.

Hahahahaha
It's trying so hard to be an E-class, but it doesn't know how.

What is Cadillac for $500

fuck it, the awd version will probably be the next car i get after the 100km warranty for my 340i runs out.

If the stinger competes with the bmw 5 series then why is it compared to stock stand ss commodores?

I mean if it had a manual transmission option I would consider it.

I can get a '15 550i xdDrive for 20k less than a Stinger, what now?

you have 3 year old car

where do you get a 13 550i for 30K? if you're a dutchfag, fuck off to the bicycle thread.

>nice interior
Literally looks the same as a Kia Optima inside....disgusting for a $50k car

Saw one IRL the other day. Pretty boring. One of the few cars that looks better in pics than IRL.

Dey both hab steerun whelz dat sey Kiuh.

You must be on the spectrum.

Absolutely disgusting

The Kia Stinger is the Cadillac of automobiles

>warranty covers the interior and plastics falling apart

Dutchfags can get a new 4 series for 17000 less than the stinger, the kia is veeeeery expensive here, 67000 euros and 100k with the v6

Wobbly knobs my dude.

>on the spectrum
Coming from the guy who thinks a Kia is a luxury car?

Go check yourself m8, you probably thought the K900 was a luxury sedan too