amazon.com/Twisted-Ones-Five-Nights-Freddys/dp/1338139304
amazon.com/Freddy-Files-Five-Nights-Freddys/dp/1338139347

>Links
Official Site: scottgames.com
Asset Rips: s.rtag.me/freddy
Fan Booru: 5naf.booru.org
Writing Archive: pastebin.com/fryFnrQ9
Voice Archive: pastebin.com/8mN8gJYP
List of Content Creators: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1clzZcsTzZzZh6EUFR-nmF4F7zHiXTCeB4AehZLF1OHs/edit?usp=sharing

Other urls found in this thread:

picosong.com/vzSe/
docs.google.com/document/d/1DPV0HdpvgEPU-0kYk0s0OUyvtzLpvXAs2EtrwU993mw/edit?usp=sharing
docs.google.com/document/d/1SM4rGLDvSNHu_G2K9hTsHYYXIlcFEN0515jSfVZoBSk/edit?usp=sharing
picosong.com/vZWM/
5naf.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=42117
pastebin.com/v7XEh5Md
pastebin.com/agjiiQGT
pastebin.com/0BSNMHP6
pastebin.com/ZXQEa9Kj
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I should know who drew this, but I can't quite place it.

>inb4 blah blah thread drama
I know, but I fixed the picture and had to post the better one.

Happy birthday Fredbear! picosong.com/vzSe/

First for Chica.

Chicas are nice

"Monkey Business"
docs.google.com/document/d/1DPV0HdpvgEPU-0kYk0s0OUyvtzLpvXAs2EtrwU993mw/edit?usp=sharing

The Day the Clown Cried (Part 1)
docs.google.com/document/d/1SM4rGLDvSNHu_G2K9hTsHYYXIlcFEN0515jSfVZoBSk/edit?usp=sharing

Frank is soon.

It looks like early Souldozerfag, maybe.

I agree

Nah it can't be him. He's gone

He didn't say it was him he said it looked the same as his old art.

He said "maybe" at the end implying that it was him

>tfw you will never get a beakjob by the robochiggun

picosong.com/vZWM/
Reposting a thing I did with a friend yesterday.

Nah, not him. I've seen that style of Freddy before, I just can't remember the artist who drew him.

Go join your tumblrite girlfriend on reddit and away from here you disgusting freak. The two of you aren't wanted here, you'll get a warmer reception with obese furries who circlejerk in their basements.

I've got no problem with them being here. It's you I'd prefer gone.

Fuck you, Penguin.

All it really needs are the little cartoony eyelashes in She is supposed to be a female cartoon character after all, even if she's decrepit and run-down.

Who was Purple Guy, really?

Fuck off to tumblr. She wants nothing to do with the thread and we want nothing to with her.

It was ME! IT WAS ME! I DID IT! I DID IT ALL ALONG!

All of you suck dick for money
Never speak to me or my voice ever again

You first hick, and the south american mountain bean can fuck off too.

Why is this joke even real?
I remember when people blamed everything on MT's hateanon and how we'd all pretend to be him whenever he was brought up, but the joke got old by early 2015.
The fact that you haven't figured out the meme isn't funny anymore honestly feels like autism.
It's pretty much the equivalent of doing an ALS Ice Bucket Challenge video every day of the week for 3 fucking years.

Did they replace the squeaker in his nose, too?

Yeah, I think that'd do the trick. I actually like how uncurvy and androgynous the suit is, but a few minor feminine touches like that would benefit the design greatly.

for example.
Am I just unusual in thinking that pretending to be this spurned isn't funny?
Am I having too much faith in poe's law?
Am I just retarded and there really is something wrong with moving on from a franchise's community after 1096 days and zero good games?

You should know very well that beating a single joke though constant samefagging with one or two others joining in for a cheap laugh beyond the point of death is the name of the game nowadays.

Actually, the name of the game is Five Nights at Freddy's.

Jesus Christ, man, what the fuck is your problem? You're almost as bad as Barneyfag.

Why are you choosing to roll around in shit with a retard?

I have no idea anymore myself. On one hand the reasons for such anger and scorn are too stupid and petty to be anything other than ridiculous, but on the other hand FNAF is and has always been a magnet for everyone on the autism spectrum, so it's not too far-fetched to figure that maybe we have one or two loonies here. If it's a troll, then he's been a very dedicated troll for pulling this shit
several times a week for at least the past two years, but then again, since we all keep biting the bait and giving posts like these attention it's not like some wannabe psyop wouldn't be able to entertain himself for years due to this place being collectively so gullible and easily-baited.

>it's not too far-fetched to figure that maybe we have one or two loonies here.
CDF and Springinator immediately come to mind.
Speaking of Springinator, pic related. I'm impressed I still have this saved.

I still feel a little bad for not posting fast enough before heading off to the store, though I was surprised at the freakout when I looked through the archive after getting home.

What a sad person. He was so crazy, he was one of the few people to ever get banned form the IRC, and they didn't even do that to the pompom guy.

>Never speak to me or my voice ever again

Did Fredbear actually get possessed, or was he just a way out for Scott to give us another bite?

Chicas are best.

Wow roommates last 10 chapters is pretty shitty.

I want to go back to just a dude sharing apartments with crazy animal girls.

Poke doesn't seem like he does horror very well, but neither do most people to be fair. The shift in genre is well-executed.

Not related to /5N@F/

The horror was fine. The problem is this endless flirting with every female character that has no real outcome. Pretty gruelling to have that dropped and restart the story as a horror.

>he thought there'd be more than flirting

I like these designs. The Bonnie looks like she'd speak in a cute british accent, and the chica from somewhere like new york.
Don't >she me, I can dream of a female toy bonnie, can't i?

>she

>toy bonnie
That's just Bonnie user.

Are you picky on whether or not this hypothetical female Toy Bonnie is in a lewd context or has an actual personality?

Oh. It just looked really blue for a bonnie so I had assumed it was the toy version.

Both would be preferable, but either is good.
Lewd things said in accents are arguable the best thing.

That's a reg Bonnie.
Soft Midwestern accent or bust

And Boston Chica best Chica voice unless it has a Southern twang. Then it's best Chica voice.

Can't help you there then, sorry

>Soft Midwestern accent
My nigga.
Boston chica sounds good too, though.

fuck off, hateanon

Drew a musclebird. Not sure if breast motorboating is alright to post on the thread.
5naf.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=42117
She's pretty damn fun to draw!

Yeah, Crisis' augmented Chica is one of my favorites. Maybe I just like beefy arms and the girls that own them.
>girl

Cav I love you but you shouldn't waste your talents on such an inferior Chica.

Whose Chica would you have preferred?
How many Chicas do we currently have?

>endless flirting with every female character
Mike should have flirted more with April desu.

>Whose Chica would you have preferred?
Ghost's milf Chica with Cav's also milf Chica would be pretty cool. I could go back through the booru and name a dozen others that I'd like to see drawn again, but I'm not sure about any of the ones drawn by current artists.
>How many Chicas do we currently have?
I'm never able to tell. People are always coming and going.

>beefy arms and the girls that own them.
Heck yeah, tickles that fit/muscle girl fetish pretty good.

Can't help it, my questionable taste tends to drag me around without mercy.
Though my preferences fall under pre or uninstalled ding dong musclebird

>Though my preferences fall under pre or uninstalled ding dong musclebird
I'll do my best to forgive you then.

What about THIS

>Though my preferences fall under pre or uninstalled ding dong musclebird
My gigaton nigga. This thread is lacking in amazonian iterations of bots.
Which is a sentence I never thought I'd type in a context that would make sense.

She's shaped like a friend.

>Jakjak/Blob Chica
It probably should be cute, but it just looks weird to me.

Well, you know how it is. If they're gay then they have to be flaming, if they're feminine then they have to be doting waifus, and if they're masculine then they might as well just be men.
I mean, how else are you supposed to project their character?

>all the "horror" bots are cute and the two "cute" ones in the front are the most horrifying.
DEEPEST LORE

You know, now I want a doting amazon waifu and a flaming straight bro bot. No idea how to implement those ideas but there it is, on the table being useless.

>doting amazon waifu
Sounds like V-non Chica if she had a romantic side. What a pleasant thought that is.
>flaming straight bro bot
Basically Mangleanon's Toy Bonnie.

Considering the teasers, I think Scott's back on his meds. Or at least on another manic swing.

what abotu THIS

Looks fluffy. 10/10, would hug.

He's on his meds, but he's still taking advice from Reddit.

Redesign aside, I'll always love the face.

Because I had to draw SOMETHING for the three year anniversary.

Fucking around is fun sometimes.

>heart eyes.
Simply the best.

K done

Is Ballora the most clangable canon bot y/y

For some reason I assumed that was Gud's Bonnie.

Y/Y

Not as long as these two exist.

Hey there buddy, doing well? Some good chiggun there.

Yes
>tall
>breasts
>arguably the only animatronic confirmed for being sane, given how she thought "disembowel this guy and wear him as a suit" was a retarded idea
Would marry.
It's a shame there wasn't any actual hivemind activity with Ennard. It was really just Baby talking.

There was if the source codes mean anything. Just that Baby was in control or let be in control for the main parts of the plan.

As good as can be.
The best chiggun.

In game. The only two voices you hear are from Baby, and Ennard never made use of the audio imitation feature, or any other elements of the Afton programming really. Putting a major plotline behind datamining was kinda hacky.

Ennard really is one of the biggest examples of wasted potential in a series that's nothing but.

Any good fanfiction?

What genre?

Check the writefag archive in the OP.

Yeah, a ton. What kind are you looking for though?

What are your personal favorites?
The writefag archive is filled with stories only 500 words long, No real descriptions and mostly uncompleted works.

Here is a selections of one that I like.

>drama
pastebin.com/v7XEh5Md

>lewd
pastebin.com/agjiiQGT

>horror
pastebin.com/0BSNMHP6

>comedy
pastebin.com/ZXQEa9Kj

Thanks user

I like Root Cellar's Betwixt. It's a comfy little horror story.
pastebin.com/u/RootCellar

pastebin.com/u/tobenamed also has great stories on it.