Scraped my car on a cement pole in parking lot. what do? i was about to sell the car too REEEEEEE

scraped my car on a cement pole in parking lot. what do? i was about to sell the car too REEEEEEE

Issa 2013 Elantra L. dad said no to insurance since itll fuck me up. he told me i should check with arab garages and fix for like 100$, what ya think?

nothing to lose i guess

We have those arab garages here in the NL as well that woek for peanuts. I trust them with my car but literally nothing else.

Wait hold on I spoke too soon. There is ONE garage that with aravs that work black as hobbyists. You should NOT trust them with your cars. Especially the dealers.

good fuck, you even type like a drunk newfie.

....what? It's 9am in the NL you inbred

how the fuck can it be 9AM in NL you inbred fuck if it's 3AM in Montreal

Netherlands.

NL is NEWFOUNDLAND, canada

when posting about your country in the future please use the abbreviation "CS3" or "Cuck State #3"

Wasn't me man, I knew it was the Netherlands because literally no one cares about Canada.

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH DUMB FUCKING LEAF!
NL is the international country code you dumb fucking inbred!! Lol I was right all along here Leave your village with a population of 16.000 and 7 last names once in a while

you overestimate your importance on a message board based in North America where the most we hear of your shit region of the world is how you have become 3rd world due to a feminist government and an unregulated immigrant problem. and we laugh.

Rotfl, that literally Canada, France and Sweden you Einstein

Again man, I'm from the US. I really never thought to associate NL with Newfoundland because I'm not fucking retarded.

Try to polish some of it off. it isnt as bad as it looks.

repainting the whole door and rear guard will be their only option and shitty auto shops dont try to pull the dints out, they just bondo it.

guy at work looked at it and told me with a GOOD polish and maybe sanding/painting it will be good since its not deep or anything just rough on the touch. it couldve been much worse tho

DAT HEB JE NIET IN BELGIË

aren't mexicans bodyshops cheaper?
can't you sand the thing and repaint it yourself

you could probably clean up most of the roughness, but it's still going to be blatantly obvious you scraped it from the damage to the rear fender, if a potential buyer bothers to check there

some of if is pain transfer and scratches in the clear coat which can be buffed out. but the rougher spots, they'll need some real work.

>hitting shit
>buying an almost new econobox instead of a 3k civic
Kys

just sell it and take a loss on the dmg.

This. $500 loss at most.