What's this kind of spoiler called, where you have one on the toip of the window and one on the bottom?

What's this kind of spoiler called, where you have one on the toip of the window and one on the bottom?

"chump clit"

Ugly

K10s are so sexy

It's usually referred to as a wangdang banger

around here, we call them chivaroo clopstoppers

Modified 3rd gen firebird spoiler

I've always heard it called a backo wingo

The bottom one is the hatch handle you massive jackwagon.

Down under, we call them "double wing-thingies"

First serious reply. Its called a boot lid spoiler. You could have googled a bit harder tho

>mfw an American calls an uppy downy wind spinny a "spoiler" near me

>boot lid spoiler
literally the dumbest sounding reply

Isn't that a ducktail spoiler?

I keep saying that for years but no one seems to have that same opinion.
I like you.

back when tiny shitboxes looks naturally cool without fakeass tryhard war-painting and silliness all around.

>You will never find a clean K10 Super Turbo to import

My family had the LX (55hp 1.2) and for some reason they even smelled really pleasant. Almost not noticeable but nice. The car was still relatively new so even if I got one now it would probably have millions of farts in it and I will probably never smell that smell again...

There was one in my city, when I was like 5, it said SUPER TURBO on the back of it, I almost creamed every time as we went passed it, it looked exactly like this one, but I think it was abandoned, because it had almost flat tires and never moved. I was so excited because we had a red one, that was pre-facelift. And then a dark red one that was the latest K10 with both facelifts.
I still remember the seats being extremely comfortable, especially compared to our next VAG product.
>pic related
The same car we had.

No, sorry, that is post-facelift. We haven't had that K10 in 16 years or more probably, easy to forget.
It looked like that one.

>What's this kind of spoiler called
useless

>I still remember the seats being extremely comfortable

That's what I remember too. Ours looked like this minus the spoiler but also with a Remus fartcan (which made the thing sound reaaaally bassy and deep which I LOVED).

>pic related
a carbon copy of our second one, it got repainted badly later and then scrapped as we had 2 other cars.
It knew what it was and didn't try to be more, a small car that is to go from point A to point B, it was honest. Unlike the later models, especially the K12, that tried to be cute and girly.
Fuck you Renault for making Nissan European.
Later my father had a british racing green 1995 K11, but it wasn't the same, mainly because it was built in England and it had free flowing forms and the interior didn't have any sharp edges. It was the car that I learned to drive on, before the rear suspension rusted away and collapsed and suffered the same faith as the previous two.

The appeal of the K10 was that it was the most condensed hatch BOX design there was right after the Golf1. Maybe the Polo at that time was close to that but the K10 looked better in my opinion.
The K11 was already too rounded for me.

I like hatches that look "boring" or too serious to normies. I just love them that way.