Why aren’t we importing these cheap as fuck Indian cars into Europe?

Why aren’t we importing these cheap as fuck Indian cars into Europe?

Brand new for around 2900 euros? Fuck, sign me up!

Other urls found in this thread:

bestgore.com/road-accidents/volvo-passenger-car-vs-volvo-semi-truck-brutal-car-crash/attachment/volvo-crash-01/
youtube.com/watch?v=0qqbQZBmxyE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

after all yuro taxes and fees it would cost at least 12900 euros

>not up to euro standarts
>have to get upgraded
>spent 20k on updating the headlights and getting them approved
congrats

I doubt that.

this, it probably doesnt meet any safety or emission regs

Once you drive one of these, you'll regret even though king of buying one. The one you posted has an 800cc engine, it has no power. If you switch the AC on, the acceleration drops by a very significant margin. They are also very unsafe. Airbags are an option and the structure warps at an impact at speeds as low as 40KMPH.

kek
how do you know?

because we actually have safety standards, and knees don't count as a crumple zone.

I live in this shithole and own a similar car.

oh damn sorry
come to europe to study, indian students drive decent shitboxes here, plus i'll give you a ride in my 540i

post it

This

This is why.

This was an Alto 500 rear ended by a bus. Two people inside.

pic related is what bodies after such accidents look like
bestgore.com/road-accidents/volvo-passenger-car-vs-volvo-semi-truck-brutal-car-crash/attachment/volvo-crash-01/

Thanks for the offer man. Buying even a basic BMW is a dream for me. Maybe someday I'll visit your country, study, go back and pull my country out of this filth.

Even worse. Both passengers were reduced to mincemeat, there was no bodies left. At first they could figure out the number of passengers in the car, the first figure was only one middle aged man inside, but they found some clues of an additional passenger, such as female clothes mixed in.

This is a Renault Kwid. Made specifically for India. 800cc, optional driver airbag, knees for crumplezones and 780kg kerb weight. Gives good mileage though.

My dad drove one of pic related for 18 years. This thing literally has knees for crumplezones. It is very similar to a Bedford Rascal, probably the same car with minor cosmetic changes. One crash, and the only thing you'll be riding thereon is a wheelchair.

Damn, it's refreshing to find an Indian up here on Veeky Forums.

fuck you and your shit taste in literal garbage.
I'd rather use those 3k euros buying something old and fun instead of new and shit.

got fac key for someone trading for tushonkas

keep in mind tho, that since everyone else is driving the same kind of car + scooters, your chances of dying in a gruesome way are relatively low, since more than likely you'd be impacting an equally light car

t.also grew up in a shithole

>why are these not sold in real countries???

it's like you guys don't spend hours watching crash test videos on youtube

youtube.com/watch?v=0qqbQZBmxyE

i love honda acty's, my dad had some when i was younger, constantly felt like it was gong to flip over

Thats uh, disturbing to say the least

>suzuki alto
>bad