Is there any reason to buy a car that isn't a Tesla? They're objectively the best cars in every way

Is there any reason to buy a car that isn't a Tesla? They're objectively the best cars in every way.

Other urls found in this thread:

teslarati.com/tesla-battery-range-sub-zero-snowy-conditions/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Maybe if you are a cuck.

yeah if you want a car with a interior that doesn't fall apart, can travel cross country without needing to stay on major highways, doesn't dramatically reduce its range in cold weather, doesn't have an obnoxious fanbase then you need something else

Oh ffs another one? Don't reply to this bait and if you must because you're dumb enough to believe you can beat a troll by replying to it, then at least put "sage" in the Options field.

Found the soyboy.

Yeah they're easily the best car of the entire 21st century so far. Only reason to not get one is that you can't afford it.

Why the fuck would you ever want to leave a highway? You want to drive in some 50mph speed limit FM/CR roads in the middle of nowhere?

yeah actually, all the best scenery is in places where the highway doesn't go

but you don't know that because you've never gone off the highway because all you go to is the most popular tourist traps

You must not understand what a "highway" is. It sounds like you're using it to refer exclusively you interstate highways, but state and US highways exist and shoulder the vast majority of traffic. Odds are pretty good you've never driven on a road that wasn't a city street or a highway unless you live in the country side.

fact is if teslaniggers ever leave the interstate it means they won't be able to get to their next supercharging station and a real vehicle has to come and pick their toy electric car up

soy
boy

If you're a city dwelling cuck maybe. Have fun not being able to go on a weekend ski trip in the mountains.

Stop replying you idiots, we have these daily threads because you give OP the responses he wants

Stop whitekniting troll threads you faggot. Might as well just go with it. You're just as bad.

>might as well just go with it
Nice try OP

Well, I'll be the only civil one here.

I don't want it. Teslas never appealed to me, and I have little to no knowledge of electric cars but I'll learn everything about them one day.

sure, if you want a car with the same minute range around the ring as an ax

If only I could remember what the Tesla's weak link is.
#DieselOrDeath

>They're objectively the best cars in every way.

no... the batteries will degenerate within a few years and replacement is a money pit.

>doesn't dramatically reduce its range in cold weather
[citation needed]

Unfortunately this board is inhabited by 95% brainlets.

its common knowledge teslanigger

I like them! They are pretty quick but the lack of engine noise doesn't make the car enjoyable. Handling could also be a bit better but overall its a pretty good car.

>Foaming at the mouth fanboy reveals his feelings are hurt.

did he leave it off charge overnight in the arctic? what was the original range? how often does that happen to this specific guy?
i can find a screenshot for anything

teslarati.com/tesla-battery-range-sub-zero-snowy-conditions/

Do trolls on Veeky Forums even try anymore?

>turns on every charging station on the map, doesn't mention that 90% of those chargers are slow

Uhhh no? I've actually driven one and I see what all the hype is about it's just not the car for me.

because v6 is better, more power for less weight

umf daddy is so sexy. i want him to make me his slave.

i live in alaska.
my son has a 67 GTO and i've got an 89 loyale, and we both have a good laugh when we see people try and take their teslas through denali

>v6
>laughinanimugrills.png