So we can agree the GT2 RS doesn't stand a chance, right?

So we can agree the GT2 RS doesn't stand a chance, right?

The GT2 RS and this Mclaren have no chance against the mighty Bedford Rascal

>Windows on the door
Who Fuck thought this was a good idea now how am I going to drive when I get boners

Assuming the FXE Aria gets produced i wonder how will it do against that.

>poors being jealous

It better be fast as a blur because it's so fucking ugly it has the chance of mass blinding people.

>most generic, uninspired design possible with a Corvette V8
Please stop pretending you can make supercars, America

They said that about the Aero and it still shit on the Veyron.

Another entry in the long list of kit car quality American "supercars" with generic crate engines in them that'll be lucky to enter production at all. There have been many of that kind.

And yet, nobody cared because it looks like a kit car

Mclaren is the definition of "kit car quality" though as their shit is so known for expensive break downs they (apart from the P1 and F1 due to sheer rarity) hold their value like garbage.
>nobody cares about technical feats they just want the latest brand-name arab chariot to impress their friends
Cool, me on the other hand am just looking for results. most people don't care about Lexus but that isn't an argument for BMW/Merc/Audi.

until the porsche 960 comes out lol

Same as always, you pretend your boner is a stick shift.. but now it will be even easier as the car most likely has a flappy padel gearbox, which leaves a hand free to shift your gears if you know what I mean.

It's not impressive though, it's a poor performing piece of shit only made for top speed. A Veyron SS is faster while actually being a proper livable car with luxury and all around performance.

American "supercars" are always just kit cars with Ford or GM engines and a couple of turbos.

>a car that did a higher top speed than one that needed $20,000 tires and the longest stretch of straight road in the world is not impressive
>20,000 tires is "livable"
What makes the SSC not liveable again? cause it definitely has creature comforts. most euro "super cars" have the reliability and bursting into flames you'd actually expect from a """kit car""" ironically.

tint them

Sorry good cars aren't for poor people.

>This
>comfort

lol

The SSC is a joke, like every American supercar.

Meanwhile this is faster and doesn't look like it was made from the spare parts bin of GM and Ford from 2004.

Looks like a VW partsbin special instead.

Which it is.

>livable
>comfort
Nice goalpost move or poor reading comprehension of your own post and mind retardo and looks has nothing to do with actual livability or comfort.
>faster after having to dump EVEN more money after already having the advantage of the longest stretch of straight road in the world
>VAG won't let anyone else use it cause they know they'd get BTFO
lmao THAT'S the joke!

It doesn't, but you're just hater.

Lol sorry, some people have standards, I know Americans are fine eating shit and can't pick up on implied meanings of quality.

Maybe other companies should stop being poor? Koenigsegg didn't have a single problem beating the Bugatti anyway. Seems to just be an American problem...

wtf is this for one legged people?

>Maybe other companies should stop being poor?
maybe vag should into engineering instead of just making the environment improve their car's performance? if you need that much space to hit your top speed none of your costumers will ever be able to achieve what you're even advertising.
>Koenigsegg didn't have a single problem beating the Bugatti anyway
They didn't accomplish this until 10 years after SSC, at that point tire technology has gotten better and no one needed to use basic pilot sports for their runs so the SSC was truly ahead of its time.

The SSC was a cheap shitty kit car with a twin turbo LS. It's nothing impressive. Mercedes went 268mph on public roads in 1938 lol. Other companies should try harder.

this is going meme territory.

Yeah anything that makes your entire argument look retarded is a meme.

SSC is still a joke.

My argument wasn't refuted you just went from production cars to test-tubes, if you really want to go that route i guess the Ford GT is more "super car" than they veyron/koenignog could ever be.

yurop BTFO once again

>Modified car

Fail.

>My argument wasn't refuted

Sorry you're the tard who wanted to blame tires when it has nothing to do with it.

>>Modified car
but the tube mercedes isn't production so its anything goes.
>tires has nothing to do with it
they have a lot to do with it, more grip = more power put down = even higher speed in less road-length. that Ford GT that hit 293 obviously wasn't using its factory Eagle F1s.

>thinking tires has nothing to do with anything

boy you are a fucking moron aren't you

But a car that went faster in 1938 doesn't count because you don't want it to. lol

Sad tards

Reminder that the SSC is somehow ahead of it's time 2007 because tire tech has advanced since then but a Mercedes that went faster in 1938 doesn't count.

Fucking hell my sides. The lengths people go through to defen garbage.

think its time we stop here.

Once again it's bait because it makes you look retarded.

Isn't Ford GT british?

>American brand
>American engine
>American styling
>American chassis
Sounds pretty American to me.

The 2005 one built in the US and designed by people like Carroll Shelby? no. 2017 one is pretty nu-male though and its designer was Irish.

Oh, I see. thanks

so this face & dick meme
is it intentional?

delusional muh v8 cuck detected

reminder the second gen GT didn't accomplish anything in motorsport

>Like every American Supercar

>Ford GT
>Chevy Corvette ZR1
>Saleen S7 Twin Turbo
>Dodge Viper

I'd hate on it too if I couldn't afford it.

>corvette
>a supercar

lol

i like the window so you can see the drivers tent