>Official news
elderscrollsonline.com/en-gb/news

>Latest ESO Live
twitch
tv/bethesda

>Latest patch notes:
forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/patch-notes

>Builds and Guides
docs.google.com/document/d/1WsLK2mOCvIePLUxW_X7CPa7uT072x3FJEzY7yyN1hXA/edit [Recently Started Guide]
pastebin.com/Y9vRAcwm - Alcast/Deltia Guides

>Online lore, map and general info
imperial-library.info/
esomap.uesp.net/
uesp.net/wiki/Online:Online
elderscrollsonline.wiki.fextralife.com

>UI addons for PC
esoui.com/addons.php
minion.mmoui.com/

>Assorted links
eso-rp.com
esoacademy.com/
eso-fashion.com/
eso-styles.faerylands.eu/
tamrieltradecentre.com/

>Sales and deals
dlgamer.us/download-the_elder_scrolls_online-pc_games-p-19435.html (authorized reseller)

>Making sales and deals
[YouTube] The ULTIMATE ESO Trading guide | BEST Money in game!

>/tesog/ Guilds
[PC NA] mail (not whisper) @Foskl or @Zrifalas for invite
[PC EU] mail (not whisper) @Hatebr33d3r for invite
[PS4 NA and EU] message PSN: kibukj for invite
[XB1 NA] message GT: Arick556x45 for invite
Alternatively, write your @username, platform and location in the thread

>Platform poll:
strawpoll.me/10281492

>Discord:
discord.gg/ffn6JqN

>Is the game worth playing?
Yes

lol oops

Literally my first time making a general thread, I'm assuming I did something wrong?

Pls don't die again.

OP looks fine to me.

i just cant believe the last thread died so young

D E D
G A M E

Are these truly the end times?

I already sort-of forgot their new production schedule. After this Dungeon DLC we're getting a small zone like Gold Coast/Hew's Bane iirc. Will Clockwork city be that small zone (ironic), or are we expecting it as a chapter?

Covering for EU shift's smoke break bump

Can someone explain to me the appeal of the smaller solo PvE regions like The Gold Coast and Hew's Bane?

They're such a fucking worthless addition to an MMO. Like, who plays an MMO to play long, boring, storybased solo questlines that don't even build up to a worthwhile reward? You might as well just play an actual Elder Scrolls game instead of doing these.

Like, instead of releasing shitty 15$ DLCs every few months, why not release one big 40-60$ DLC every once in a while with some actually substantial content (i.e. new dungeons and trials that the game desperately needs right now) while also having the solo PvE stuff to appease autists who play this game like an online version of Skyrim.

Just switched from my dual wield pet pvp sorc to a normal destro/resto sorc and feel clinically retarded trying to play. Learning new keys is suffering.

nah it's suppose to be clockwork from what I've heard, comes with some "mini" 12 man raid.

I guess because the numbers look bad like now, you release some content population goes up for couple weeks then dies down again, if they did that like every 12 months they'll be like 1-2 months of people and then desert for the rest of the year.

Personally I think the DB/TG lacked a bit, I like hew's bane as a zone but outside of the actual guild there not much to do other than handful of basic tier sidequests, same with DB but at least that one has daily quests from the cities. I would of preferred it if they had a proper questline for hews bane as well as the TG quests, sort of length-wise of the telvanni one in morrowind.

I try to map my skills on all characters around the same, like cap gloser/escape ability in the same slot, spammables, dot, execute, etc that way I don't have to relearn the placement every time I wanna play a different character.

Anyone playing a saptank these days? Still doable? Pve or pvp

>trying to level my next character
>every time I do I start feeling inexplicably tired and have to stop
what hell is this

I want a magicka-equivalent to wrecking blow. Spells with cast times are a must for me, all this instant-cast DoT ground aoe shit does nothing to satisfy my needs for burst damage.

Might not be the right game for you.

Though Templar does have Dark Flare which is pretty much exactly what you just described.

>Previous thread died
>This thread is already on page 10
Is eso officialy a dead game now?

Usually isnt that much to do when you've done everything

Game's fine but the thread has always been super slow. I wonder why.

magplar can make one of the best gankers in game right now with that skill alone, fucking soulshine+war maid+2pc slime you can pretty much 3 shot 20-30k on players or just soul ass-assault+jesus beam people from full health at max range.

Thread will last longer when summer is over and other threads aren't being spammed and made as often. Always the summer cycle.

Because we play the game instead of shitposting!

This desu there are some generals that are faster but the game is less popular

Or ff14/bloodborne/any multiplayer game where it is 75% shitposting or drama.

Look at this picture of my waifu in a slightly different pose!

>people in craglorn complaining that their mother sorrow jewelry isn't moving
>ask their prices
>50k rings 75k necklaces
>Ive sold 9 rings for 30k each and 4 necklaces for 45k each
>mfw

>BDO general during english beta
>user posting cum tributes of peoples characters
I didn't know whether to laugh or recoil in disgust but it definitely was some endgame tier shitposting

>Tfw generals are kept alive by waifu posters

Where our avatar fags at?

Posting a character once or twice is ok in my book, but when every single post that you make is of your character, or just posting your character causes a shitshow in the thread followed by 40 posts of rage (see Chemo posting in ff14 general), then its a bit much.

>doing a master writ in auridon, deaths wind station
>player runs up and asks if i can make them a set of training armor level 10
>sure why not
>craft it, even make it blue
>trade it to them
>"you're not going to make it purple?"
>tell them to trade it back and i will upgrade it for them
>as soon as they trade it back i exit the game

ungrateful fuck, i was in a decent mood

I almost got mad, then remembered I only ever craft for guildmates these days. last time I got proper mad at entitled pricks was when someone ran up to me while shopping in mournhold and wanted me to pay for their respec. I might have entertained the notion if I wasn't down to penny pinching at that moment and hunting the last few pieces to complete akaviri and ancient orc near the end of the anniversary event, but that plus not even a please put me in a foul mood.

What a shitlord. I would have sent it, but with a 30k+ COD.

Teso has spoiled me from FF. I can't tell you how nice it is to pick any dungeon and go to it at any time after starting, with a vibrant scaled zone around it.

>pay for my respec
Wtf why would you have even entertained that
If it was a guy under level 30 maybe maybe.

My only story turned out nice
>be new to the game
>player runs up and asks me for 2k, he has a bounty he can't shake
>takes me forever, I was new and didn't know how to transfer items or funds to another player
>stammer out an apology and hand him the cash
>"thanks"
>trades back 3 alloys, 2 wax and 1 kuta

My biggest problem was the level gating in dungeons. I played as a scholar main, was great having heals, HoT's, and shields. But go into a low level dungeon, all you have is the shitty basic heal. Try to tell groups this, they still want to go into copperbell mine and pull everything up to the first boss and die in 10 seconds. Then they blame me for not shielding them, and I have to remind them that I don't have shields due to level scaling, also I don't have aetherflow to sustain my mana so to slow it down. They usually say "shitty fucking healer" and I get kicked.

>Wtf why would you have even entertained that
>If it was a guy under level 30 maybe maybe.

yeah, if they're low level, I'm swimming in cash, and they're not rude going about it, I might throw them a bone, but after failing the last two I didn't even look. doesn't help that asking for gold for horse/respec is a popular scam on lowbie alts according to the official forums.

>meanwhile, on the official forums

This HOLY fuck, I'm in the same boat as my main is a WHM. Friends want me back, but I'd be starting the game over and the thought of dooming sastasha and walking back to waking sands and auridon vale and all of the shitty MSQ, waiting 45+ per dungeon or trial since the zone is dead, just to get to HW, just to get to stormblood, just to get new jobs, makes my spine prolapse and slide 3 inches out of my anus while screaming in abject rage. It's a horrible system for leveling and questing and i have no idea why so many games do it.

>asking for gold for a horse/respec is a popular scam for lowbies
This kills me, any player can fence 10k in 5 minutes. Fucking instant gratification whores

I never even got to HW. I spent two weeks queued for the raids at the end of the vanilla game to advance the MSQ, then I got the intro quests for HW. Spent another two weeks doing those quests, queuing for those raids, then I thought "hey, I should be almost done." Check the wiki, LOL NOPE not even 25% of the way. I was done at that point, quit like a year ago. I like the game, and I like the music and zones, but god damn the people and the MSQ.

>its a "return to the waking sands" episode

lol I just listed like 8 rings and 4 necks for prices you did on EU and sold within 5 mins all of them, I guess we should be asking for more.

Probably bought by people like this hoping to resell. No way they are going to sell for those prices consistently.

don't you die on me ever again, bb

Justice system update when? Also I think additional DLC zones are what's definetly needed. I'd love an open world PvP like IC too but done right.

FFFFFFFFFUCKKKKKK
Was testing out a ping lowering service, in a bg, super even domination game, and it fucking cut out. God damnit fuck, my teammates.

IM SORRY GUYS, MY FAULT

>another character aims some friendly spell at me
>takes me out of my crouch and my character stands while attempting to steal from a chest
>get a bounty

>Doing dolmens in Deshann to get mothers sorrow jewelry for my alts
>Some level 25 player keeps closing the pinions throughout the fight
>Tell the guy that closing the pinions before the final wave is dead lowers the quality of the items in the chest
>"I know. If I make sure that you guys only get greens then the price of my purples that I'm selling stays high, and there is nothing you can do to stop me."

that what I'm thinking, they ain't hard to farm, it's not like looking for a weapon where you've got all types to rng from then all the traits but just to make sure I've dropped couple more on my traders with 5k price increase see how they sell, it's not like demand gonna dry up tomorrow and I brought 50 in total a week ago for 6k or less each, so I'd make profit even if they were 10k. Hell I even looked on TTC and at least 2-3 pages around 25-30k for rings 30-40k for necks

Sounds like a fine young capitalist to me

>a ping lowering service

you can just say VPN, you know. I googled your term and got the exact cancerous startup website copypasted from a thousand other vapid VC monkeys that I expected.

quality thread > fast thread

If only both were possible.
But /ddg/ is gone, never to be seen again.

Yea I think they're a bit different to a normal vpn that just changes your ip, this type is specifically for lowering latency in online games. I think they just choose less fuckey routing. I'm able to get about the ping I was getting a few months ago before somewhere between me and the game became underprovisioned. I guess I could call it gaming vpn if you like?

I love the incompetence and lack of reading comprehension from forum users.

Who's that possible? What spell was it?

Well, fuck me. I didn't know that, why is that? do the pinions buff the mobs or what?

I have no idea, just a nice gold light and my character stood. I didn't think it was possible either.

>t. eso "trust me I've got the data, I've tested it" redditor
you also get better loot if you buy a 15 pack of crown crates before every dolmen and destroy all loot you get from them, make sure to tap your left knee twice, right knee once, lick both elbows also blow your nose before opening each crown crate and place 1 finger in your asshole each time you flip a card till you've reach 4 fingers, if you get the extra card get the fist up there, this process resets for each crown crate you open and once you've done all this for all 15 you may now do the dolmen for epic loots xD my brotha', just remember do this every dolmen.

ah so you have data saying otherwise?

Calm down Deltia no need to overreact.

do YOU have data saying otherwise?
This just some superstitious RNG ritual hogwash like some people saying if you kill every mob in the dungeon you get praised RNGsus blessed loot from last boss or doing /kowtow in front of the undaunted chests before opening one.

>not doing /kowtow in front of the chests

shit, why didn't I try this before?

Alright just went around every trader hub, apparently I can competitively price rings at 40k, neck at 45k and still be undercutting.

I dont know why but something about this just doesnt seem like it would work.

you said he was wrong you have the burden of proof otherwise you are just as full of shit as he is

by this logic you now believe me that shoving your fist up your ass while gambling crown crates doesn't give you better dolmen loot.

Checkmate, atheists.

Do people actually believe this shit? I don't trust that kind of bullshit unless either ZOS explicitly confirmed it or the people claiming it extensively tested it with a sample size of multiple thousands and all other factors controlled

Picked up a mothers sorrow head and shoulder in infused and some blue jewelry. Come Monday I'll see about these new builds. Going to try switching out llambris for 5 piece mothers sorrow to pair with my netch's touch on my magsorc, see how that goes. Was using willpower jewelry so its not like I'll be losing minor slayer. Already have several sets of julianos in the bank, so all I need to do is make some new staves in infused.

With all of this hubub about MS/juli being the new meta I could easily see them nerfing both sets hard, which would be a shame since julianos is a great beginners set and only gets better in the next patch.

Take it easy, sounds like you need your next dose early.

runing the 2 5 piece means you will have 7 light so miss out on the undaunted passives. need to adjust health points for that.

>take it easy
say the guy blasting his credit card through crown crates with his fist foot deep in his shitter.

>not just farming chests

nigga.

Whatever you say friend, but that sounds like some serious projecting to me. Know what have yourself a nice day, sounds like you need one.

poop

Figured since dolmens always give jewelry it was better than the RNG of chests. Also giving me a chance to level up some skills and morphs on my magblade that I only use for VMA, so at least I'm getting something for my time if I turn up dry on the purple jewelry.

>projecting
You must be a drug addict then.

you could just do both

chests are better as a loot to time ratio once you find a route that works for you with a more consistent way to get pinks.

Make sure you save any infused plague doctor shields regardless of quality

Whatever you say.

>russian bird asks for proofs

no, but fake stories that rile up autists help the thread stay active

I dunno, that sounds pretty autistic. It didn't even say the user who posted it believed in it.
This whole convo is pointless though cause I mean it could be answered but nobody will look.

>does raw mat level matter for temper drop rate?
>no.

That would mean the guy who jumped in immediately talking about crown crates would have to do something besides being mad for no reason.

we may have retarded shit posters but at least we're not reddit

Thanks for the tips. I'll need to look up a map, deshaan is a zone I haven't spent much time in so my harvest maps pins are pretty sparse.

>it's not projecting when i do it.

OK druggie

so why are you all over mothers sorrow now

will my set finally be good on a dps??

so mad

some streamer declared it BiS according to his macros next patch, coming monday.

>that spoiler
ehehehe

Whoever queues for dungeons and declines needs to fkn kill himself

I do a lot if i am on last raund of stage in vma. Sorry

I swear it's always the healer that does this

wow, that's some grade A cuntery right there

meanwhile, reddit is in an alternate timeline where magicka dual wielding is still viable.

Am I the only one who has 5 or 6 reddit accounts where I just go to the subreddit and spread false information then corroborate it and upvote it on my other accounts, just for funsies?

If you mean by the icons, it's usually a DPS, and very rarely a tank that declines for me queuing as a healer, but I always assumed it's just a bug and nobody's actually declining?

Anyone know if there's an addon that shows if your other characters already know a recipe or furnishing diagram, like Traitbuddy does for crafting motifs? I'd like to be able to see at a glance if I should save furnishing diagrams I find on an alt for my main