How much does Veeky Forums pay for auto insurance? I'm paying $220 a month and feel like I'm getting fucked

How much does Veeky Forums pay for auto insurance? I'm paying $220 a month and feel like I'm getting fucked

In Socal btw

Its hard to tell as its so dependent on what street you live in, age, car, previous accidents, gender and so on

About $36 per month for me, basic coverage with fire, theft and glass

$340, also socal

Holy shit! What do you drive to get charged so much?

$300/month, but once the term on my current car insurance policy expires, I am going to switch to another provider and my insurance should go down to $170/month. Fuck State Farm.

$220/month.

Full coverage on my LGT and Safari.

22/Michigan

$1200 for 6 months, that's with two people on the plan.

>$220
i pay about that much for two cars. And I'm in SoCal too. Though age and what kind of vehicle definitely are factors.

€55/month

sometimes getting cucked is almost worth it.

Fuck yurop tho, i'd rather pay 200/month and drive some v8 rwd thing

AAA insurance, $79 a month for 2 shitboxes, a 1989 Bronco 2 and a 1994 Accord wagon.

I have no idea what coverage that gets me, but the cars are worth like $3000 combined so I'm not really worried about it.

And I get all AAA services as a bonus, free 5 gallons of gas delivered, free 100 mile towing, and between 10-20% savings on hotel rooms and other random services and goods.

My insurancce went up to $98/month and Im pissed. Company said it was because of hurricane Harvey and all that flooding in Texas. Fucking non-sense.

If I recall correctly I'm paying about 39€ a month for liability with 100 million € coverage as well as theft, vandalism, fire, storm, hail, flooding and animal damage with like 300€ deductible. Basically I've got everything covered as long as I don't put the car into the ditch myself.

>Mfw I have state farm comprehensive and collision for both my new car and motorcycle
>130$/mo total
I'm 23 male in socal as well

$175 AAA SoCal on a 2014 Kia Optima sx turbo

666€ a year (no joke)

>ITT it turns out Americans are getting shafted

Forgot to add 25 Male

Was paying 340 a month for full coverage on a 16 fiesta and liability only on a 05 lancer.
Switched from nationwide to USAA and lowered that to 200

380$/yr full coverage (liability, damages to car and occupants, plus glass and parking damages)

does anyone know how bad insurance would be for a 21yo new driver getting an na sw20 in britbong?

Idk, maybe people just are too fuckking stupid to search around. I got insured by AAA for $52 a month when I was 22 years old(male, 1 speeding ticket, not a student)

AAA was literally my first choice and as soon as they gave me that quote I signed up, I knew it would only get more expensive elsewhere.

50$ CAD a month for my abarth.
The fuck are you driving op.