Guild Wars 2 General - /gw2g/

>What is Guild Wars 2?
Guild Wars 2 is an active free-to-play MMORPG from ArenaNet, the sequel to Guild Wars 1, with events taking place 250 years after its timeline.
>Discord
discord.gg/greCqvQ
>Guilds
pastebin.com/zCUYwWF0
>Guides
pastebin.com/ZU4uUREV

This thread has botspam, he copies image files and names, identify yourself by using gw2 in your name and a gw2-related image. Discord recommended!

Last updated: 7/26/2017

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ncWxpX8QM7U
imgur.com/a/6DiMc
imgur.com/a/x9Rnt
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

nice

2010 is so retro bro

gotem

Guardian or Revenant?

Trying to decide my first character here. No clue what to think of any of them. A lot of the info I found often dates back to 2012 for Guardian. Not enough info on Revenant.

just got back from a trip to 1994 in my time machine, they said it sucked shit

cute

They think recycling old mechanics to death is the way to go.
A good sequel takes the heart and core of its predecessor and builds on it.

>na qualifiers

who the fuck cares LAMPO

Secunda or Masser?

You should play it just for the music alone.

Unless you got two characters within twenty-five floors of the finish there isn't enough invites for two clears.

lay off the carrots

Why even bother trying to reason with shitposters? Do you really think you're going to convince him?

3-4 turn rank 3 ohko
it hits ranks 1-3, and you are setting up by doing anything other than bleeds

half-life 3d experience the brand new vr trading card game.

u guys havent guessed my rank or personality yet.. :(

>GW2 actually getting decent as fuck updates
>Fartnet actually bringing back my old pals from the grave with their expansion
>This thread is still bombed to shit
AHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH
AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH.
Get fucked furries.
Get fucked HOPE, FUN, Here, and AUX.
Get fucked /gw2g/. You can't talk about the sweet stuff that's going on and grow into the aggressive tumor that you used to be. You're a dying tumor now that hardly festers in hopes to sting and ache another day.
DONT COME BACK ASSHOLES GOOD JOB YOU SHIT GARGLING FURRY BOTTER YOU RUINED IT FOR YOUR OWN KIND HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Stop buying all your games through Steam you dorks

I want Chunky to insert his penis inside of me and use the Hunky Chunky barrel to stretch me to my maximum size

Good post.

Yes, it is emphasized by the fact the game has no music.

thanks senpai

>playing on console

the crystal gems

You seem to have no idea of Daggerfall's books and additional lore texts. Many (or even most?) books in MW are carbon copies from Daggerfall.

>Main
Jam
>Sub
Thinking of dropping Slayer for Raven
>Stage
Colony
>Theme
youtube.com/watch?v=ncWxpX8QM7U

So, did it work? Did you kill someone?

When you make him, since his poll passed over a year ago.

You work fast bitch, copying my name.
This place cannot be saved. Good.

whenever you feel like you have a decent stack, but dont get greedy

sup Fil?

>shilling a free game and fanworks out of spite despite the one who made the works is completely okay with it getting canned and even got a job out of it.

Stop pretending to be outraged for the guy everybody got what they wanted.

Not mine, but I still have the links from the last thread.
imgur.com/a/6DiMc
imgur.com/a/x9Rnt

if it's after market then whatever. if you rip apart an ags-101 to backlight an inferior console youre autistic.

Is that a request?
Yes it is

Well they're fixing a lot of shit in the chaos campaign with this update, so you might wanna give it another go once it comes out.

>be germany
>pretend WW2 never happened
>cut out part of the game
>broken game now can't be finished

derp

blade flurry gladiator

Team 1:
Jack
Harvey (GOAT gang member)
Olan

Team 2:
Birdie
Terry
Mad Dog

Yeah, I read a guide for the second playthrough, sue me.

>Crash
>PlayStasion exclusive
Thanks for beta testing loser.

Everything has some flaw if you look hard enough. This is just a barely veiled CRT flamebait though.

the game crashed, jump back in for one last go around

I already am. They also suicided another army against me for some reason.

She was just being tsundere

>386
>486
>SB

Man, I feel nostalgia so hard.

I don't know. The Master System was the budget Mega Drive mostly, so all the big titles got MS ports. The model 2 was very cheap, usually with Sonic built in, but older models had Alex Kidd in Miracle World.

Games back then had to be new so devs had to come up with something special every time. Now it's just copy what's popular and hope genre fatigue hasn't set in by the time it's ready to ship. So ps ship early and unfinished

MMOs are dead

KEEP TIGREX IN WORLDS

>i dont know what to think

Save all your energy. They make it pile over the cap for the update

taffersparadise is up to date

Who the fuck is this baldie?

>The best thing I found naturally was some climbing gear in one of the shrines
I felt like this too, until I realized they still wouldn't let you climb in the rain.

inb4 this triggers somebody

gimme an HONEST character of FUNDAMENTALS and INTEGRITY

bump

That's why you use baby mode brave cheating if you want easy hunts. Adept actually takes some skill to use in G rank.

Macca DLC goyjin or spend days grinding macca from bound demons.

San Francisco RUSH

nor do i, friend. guess i'll just post the models without smoothing and tell the guy to fuck himself next time.

at least people talk about Ohya

Rem and Ram are based off of Rom and Ram from Neptunia (predates it by 2 years). Tappei Nagatsuki has been known to love the Nep series.

Get some ideas in but be aware that unless your condo is designed in such a way that it scales to a 1x1 grid, shit's gonna look funky.

How long is GTA 2 compared to GTA 1? Is there 2 times less missions (because only one chapter for district of city) or is there 2 times more missions per district (two chapters crammed in one)?

please stop so we can discuss the new shitty expansion

Do the bikini armor mods have Bodyslide support? I can't figure out how to get that to work

that's right

Yeah but backwards because bruce and elyse are shit

Gladly.

I wish the game's only plot was the one with the disfigured children and their quest to find a safe place.

I want Chunky to insert his penis inside of me and use the Hunky Chunky barrel to stretch me to my maximum size

>kind of lags at times
Shit router

whorish archer

autism

YOU BOYS PREORDER YOUR POPTARTS?

A girl from No Game No Life that is drastically inferior to best girl.

Numerologists are the most 89IQ of all religious nutjobs, don't become one anone, just study basic math and realise why you're seeing this.

Cao Cao needs to get a waifu, all the other faction leaders get one.

Not OP, but I happened to be playing a little Swords and Serpents yesterday. You need a 14 char pass for game progress and a 14 char pass for each of the 4 party members. That's 70 chars to input on an snes pad.

Jesus xhe's a complete fruitcake

long time quake player here, ive one thing to say to you

eat a huge cock and swallow all 100 points of your free damage.

Turbo CD. But the differences are very minimal

I'll take your word for it, but high level play seems like a far off dream either way.

>isn't in the guild
>knows everyone in it enough to formulate this opinion
Really makes you think.

To add to this unless you are sitting in a foxhole you do not need more than 2 or 3 mags if you are pushing as infantry and 2 mags for pistol. The rest you can scavenge the dead for if you live to see another sun.

bump

>Team 17 and the Bitmap Brothers were shockingly overrated
ahahahahahha

>she

Yeah, and they both have lots of chances for you to do that. The platforming is pretty good too, and something I can appreciate.

Tried playing it.

I'm really not good at these types of games but I want the story and gags. This game absolutely kicked my ass my first time playing it, should I try again?

>$20 for a rerelease of a 10 year old VN

No thanks. I'll just play it on my DS.

we aint the DNA of the soul

I'd rather have a real life "House Party" ;)

This
The only contenders where the 2/7 armor orc or rotated out

I kinda chuckled.

If you believe the trickster god and the fire god are intense wait until you progress later in the game. The 3rd boss's lead up in insane.

I don't have much emotional investment in this series but man obviously those old Khajit are better. Catface Khajit are just boring standard furries.

Putting a head of a thing on another thing is dumb and lazy.