One Piece Games General - /opgg/

Reddit edition

previous thread >General Guide: READ THIS IF YOU ARE NEW FOR THE LOVE OF Cuck Pirates!
docs.google.com/document/d/1jgBAK0htg7nt_P3H0Ulw9V6XeuQHjy6rZwV-K_04Oqk/edit?usp=sharing

>Quick Links
Database: optc-db.github.io
Calender: optc-agenda.github.io/
(NEW)Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1q_a03TCozmtsC681ExLOfYd79CRc0XVuSoAAU3hd8Ww/
(OLD)Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/10KAi-2_4V2mq6E42UrVk1ktpZlfXFGK9soh_biYoNkM/
Add Yourself: docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdYsJghfg_Eu_IgUAcEkuALfc1-XUNAzG0a__0L4ILyat2r5g/viewform
Drops & XP: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1bA2WG0RFy9Nz_NF0H3z5uXwLflKkhnAYm9k8dutOT0k/htmlview
PLVL & Stam: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1eFGzsAvxwwwUJ77XLq62XZIUS_usqChQBkFw5rrS48I/edit#gid=0

>wake up
>no Pudding

>Global Event
Colosseum (Coby, Killer, Moria, Bege, Paulie): 7/26, 7/28, 8/2, 8/4, 8/9, 8/11
7.0 is now LIVE, reminder to save your Chopperman Rookie missions for 3xEXP ship
8/08 - 8/15: NEO DOFFY
7/26 - 8/13: Moria Colo
8/01 - 8/07: Super Success
8/01 - 8/08: Franky, Hannyabal Fortnights
8/01 - 8/15: Nico Olvia, Kraken, Rob Lucci, Kid Vivi Fortnights
8/15 - 8/22: Prisoner Mr 2, Marguarite, Revolutionary army Fortnights
8/22 - 8/29: Young Arlong, Perona, Hogback Fortnights
8/01 - 8/14: Log on for Trafalgar Law
8/02: Ace's Training Ground
8/02 - 8/06: 1 free yolopull for each day
8/05: Buster Call
8/06: Pica Raid
8/07: Garp Raid
8/07 - 8/13: Strawhat Island
8/08 - 8/15: Neo Doflamingo
8/08 - 8/14: Skill Up
8/10: Ivankov Raid

>JP Event
Colosseum (Inuarashi, Kinemon, Ryuma, Urouge, Ace): 7/29, 7/30, 8/02, 8/05, next: Gladius, Dellinger, Zephyr 8/3 8/7 8/10 8/14
7/25 - 8/08: Kid Pirate Fortnight
7/31 - 8/07: TS Swimsuit Nami
8/01 - 8/07: Snail Rate Up (Cola)
8/02 - 8/07: Booster/Evolver Island
8/03 - 8/10: Kalifa, Kimono Croc, Rumble Pirate Fortnights
8/05 - 8/07: Evolver Forest
8/07: Nightmare Luffy, Zephyr Raids
8/10 - 8/17: Zeff, Domino, Wapol Fortnights
8/11: Kizaru Raid
8/14: Blackbeard Raid
8/15: Buster Call, Boa Hancock Raids
8/17 - 8/24: Tom, Leo, Sengoku Fortnights
8/18: Blue Pheasant Raid
8/21: Enel Raid
8/24 - 8/31: Soul King, Law/Monet, Hogback Fortnights
8/25: Shiki Raid
8/28: Tesoro, Pica Raids
8/29: Akainu Raid
8/31 - 9/07: Shirahoshi, Wanze, Marguerite Fortnight

Legend Sabo team for Striker Doffy, in case anyone is bereft of good Striker teams.

A happy Carrot is a cute Carrot!

>tfw newfriend with no skill ups on Doffy
>get a copy of NeoDoffy that starts 5 turns lower
Is there any point to farm the original raid if I can get Neo maxed during this week?

*blocks your path*
ZE HA HA HA!

Franky 5+ works better here if you don't have Doc Q, since he gets boosted by Sabo. Might give you the edge if you're low on HP or don't have the levels.

eh... he could be better for QCK bosses or for some captain's CA (think something like Magellan that needs a unit of each colour), but overall INT Doffy is better

You can't take Franky 5+ because he isn't a striker.

WHO READY FOR GOLD ONLY SUGO
I bought 10 gems please forgive me it'll be my first multi pull, I wont be a virgin anymore

Xth for HP on Kizaru

I'm doing a single multipull and there is nothing anyone can do to stop me

Fuck you, you can't tell me what to do.

the game can though

Regarding the Borsalino discussion in the other thread, I just maxed mine with the almighties and I want to use him, some tips and tricks? are Abdul&Jihad core for his team, or I can live with 2 specials every 3 turns?

BUILT

But Franky 5+ does not exist

I swear to god I'll fucking kill someone if I don't get Koala this sugo

Not core at all, just really nice synchronicity with every element of Borsa.
He's very easy to use, slashers are some of the best f2p units and he can use them all.

The only time I ever used A&J under Borsalino was to speed up my Neo Mihawk farming by 1 turn. He's not even particularly helpful, let alone core.

You don't need to be using Borsalino's special every 3 turns. Most of the time you'll use two fully charged specials followed by none, one, or two stage 1 specials depending on what you're doing.

Borsalino can use every unit, so I've run some really fucking weird shit under Borsalino before. Usually you'll just run pure shooters or pure slashers, typically built around two turn burst. I have occasionally run a shooter/slasher hybrid team, but I wouldn't be able to tell you what for as my memory isn't that great. It typically involves shooter burst on the sub-boss and slasher burst on the boss-boss though.

Sometimes you'll want three rounds of burst, and in such cases units like Shiki on a slasher team or legend Doffy in general can facilitate this despite Shiki not boosting Borsalino and QCK Doffy not getting orbs from Borsa.

Most of the time you'll just run full slashers or full shooters, but there is room to get creative in niche scenarios in some of the colos.

This is the thing I truly don't get about the Kizaru debate. He's so versatile there's no real correct answer on his utilization. I feel like his presence weeds out uncreative thinkers who want to have everything be ts Luffy or Akainu.

3mil Assault Points WHEN

I need a rainbow penguin for Doffy that I don't want to spend stamina farming now

Borsa might be incredibly versatile but don't you fucking dare put RCV CC on him you retards.
He enjoys that extra HP so much more.

What kind of Neo-Doffy should I run? My best are shooters I think

Just don't.

You should try running him next time he comes around. eventually.

You can't, honestly. You can't take shooters.

Okay, well since I'm cucked with shooters, should I pull this sugo to get better units or save?

Considering my box

You're new and it's gold only, it's a great chance for you to get guaranteed mediocre or better units.
I'd multi.
My first gold only got me so many useful units I still use a ton today.

I habe 100 hp on mine, still don't like how people want to not think about the units they're using in all facets and forms.

>P.Level 350+
>Had him since day 1
>Three runs only worked because of the RCV candy
>Zero things I couldn't run because of the less HP
Not my experience so far

>Three runs only worked because of RCV CC
How bad are you that 1k extra healing makes or breaks the run.
That's 1 turn of AH. Do you suck at stalling?

... Or because there's RCV orb generation in his type which he increases well into the 4000-5000 range

>Win purely because of RNG
You are bad at the game.

Don't you get how you fallaciously tried to prove your point? So one should gimp a perfectly good sub -because as a captain is really the only time he benefits from rcv in the slightest- for a few pieces of content. I think i'd rather have a full captain and sub with HP versus just a captain.

>Orb generation
>RNG
What.
And what, Colo Doma or Legend Doffy is RNG by your definition?
Reading comprehension

I never get tired of how unbelievably retarded this general is.

>there's RCV orb generation in his type which he increases well into the 4000-5000 range
Did you have a stroke? Do you need help?

... What about it doesn't make sense to you.

[There is RCV Orb Generation in his Type]
[Which he increases well into the 4000-5000 Range]

I'm having that overshadowing feeling I'm talking to a literal child.
This is clearly a waste of time. Even if I was right you'd refuse to actually learn from it.

You didn't respond to anything I said, you're a retard bud.

>[There is RCV Orb Generation in his Type]
Nigger you're having a stroke call the ambulance

Either we're playing different games or you're a special kind of braindead because this post still doesn't make any sense.

Lmfao you're a fucking idiot.

Cheesed a single copy of doffy from 40 stam with a chopper 5+ team filled with random low level shit and 2 gems, feels fuckin awful.

Fucking christ anons.
RCV orb generation = Specials that create RCV Orbs

In his Type = In the same type as Borsalino, such as Heracles

Fuck me

>Using RCV Orb Generators for anything but matching orbs on Fuji or Enel
This is some advanced level retardedness here. Go seek help user.

So do you put rcv on all your units? They all benefit from it through meat orbs after all

Nice math.

Holy shit do you think you're coherent now? This is still bad. What the fuck are you using that generates rcv orbs in a Kizaru team that's taking on hard content? What the fuck does him being psy, I assume that's what your retard ass is trying to say, have to do with this?

He both benefits from it himself with his special as well as multiplies it.
That's like opposing putting attack on Cavendish.

>100 RCV CC on Kizaru
>That's an extra 170 extra HP per meat
>This is apparently enough to win or lose you the run for these retards.
I'm done. You can't argue with these cavemen. It's like trying to tell a neanderthal the earth is actually round.

>(you)

Wow, so this went from "I have a point, really guys!" to straight up not even trying anymore.

>relying on meat to win a run regardless

No. Cavendish's role in most teams is to kill a sub boss so he needs the att cc, Kizaru's role 90% of the time is orb manipulation in shooter/slasher teams with the heal being an unneeded bonus

Sometimes with this general both sides are so stupid you just gotta walk away for another three months.

>middle of some runs
>reset game for new captains
>now the fucking game can't connect
thanks Bamco

>have a bunch of good RRs
>can't fit them into a team and end up using mostly F2P teams for all Doffies
pulling is a meme

I want those USBs. Assuming I end up with enough doffy to make two, should the second doffy just be a specialized doffy with heal, cdr, and DR? Obviously my first will be bind despair ah

someone please tell me why this team wouldn't work
my idea is to just beat him by stalling forever with all the damage cuts and heals and big hp

please tell me no one actually paid 350 dollars for this

>
What did I miss?

turns out you can do it, it's slow but works

Just maxed sunny, also have merry and coffin boat maxed. What boat did you guys go for after these?

Based as fuck.

Moby dick

Moby dick, or any boat that pairs well with one of your legend (Ace ship for Ace, sun pirate ship for jinbei, Doffy ship for fuji etc...)

Moby Dick is good in general, otherwise whatever boat for whatever class you use most

Thank you for your service, user. You are too good for us.

>I think i'd rather have a full captain and sub with HP versus just a captain
>if you put rcv on him you can't use him as a sub
That's how retarded you sound, I don't even have kizaru and yet you managed to get a (You) from me after three hours.

Being intentionally retarded much? Full captain and sub, as in he's losing value as a sub by having the 100 rcv versus the hp. Do you optimize at all?

Thank you double skillup event. Now it's just socket chore and chopperman. I'm triggered I lost twice on the cerebral stage so now I'm at 10/10/9 and I couldn't get the 20 RCV candies today.

But one could argue he's losing value as a captain by having HP.
All this shit argument makes no sense, it's the same retardness on both sides:
>muh relying on 1000 heal and meat rng to win a stage
>muh relying on 500 hp (that can become 1500, but in a fucking 60k pool) to win a stage
Stop guys please, just farm neo doffy so you can't use your kizarus.

Look at this fucking cheater using the cheater mod for the game.

He doesn't lose any value as a captain with HP -because his heal isn't integral to anything with him as a captain- but if you have 100 rcv vs hp on a sub that would have otherwise had the 100 hp you lose something valuable.

Step up your game nigga

Another cheater. Ask me how I know you two are cheaters. Go on. The answer may shock you!

>chin chow colo coming
Glad i went promising rookie this time

Crew name? Have to blacklist you.

so is the sugo the 9th or not im confused

>because his heal isn't integral to anything with him as a captain
That's your opinion

Just check the promising rookie titled friends. I didn't bother changing.

starts today at 7 pm pacific time

How do you know we two are cheaters?

>Don Chin pon 50 stamina colo soon
>also Miss Valentine
hey at least we have the benefit of foresight and know farming Miss Valentine is a good idea

GTFO my Strawhat island Chopper. Little bastard has come up 5 times in a row

>Don Chinjao before any of the other 50 stamina colos
Bamco please stop this shit and give us things in the right order

>Need one more despair socket on croc
>Keep getting autoheal
It's not fair

They're hiding their crew names in order to protect themselves from being added to the blacklist. That way we won't know their pirate level and if they're capable of running the raid. If they were legit players they wouldn't need to take such steps to conceal their identities and the "hackers trying to steal muh account" is just a meme excuse.

so what is the actual reason we're getting all this content out of order? are they trying to fuck us over in the hardest ways they can think of?
why would they skip 11 fucking 50 stamina colo bosses, some of which are actually useful for Don Chinjao farming

what's next, raid Fuji next weekend?

Nice fat jump, little bit before Byrnndi World too

>so what is the actual reason we're getting all this content out of order?
Storm Pirates quit the game and that rocked the very foundation of Bamco all the way to the top. The biggest and most helpful whale on global told them to fuck off with their shit. So before any other valuable players are lost Bamco started throwing out all this content just to say they're doing something for the community. Think about it, we were so content starved and when Storm Pirates quit all that changed overnight. Doesn't take a rocket scientist to connect the dots of cause and effect.

>Global getting Chinjao
Jesus christ, out of all the top tier characters there are they give us one of the mediocre ones. Plus, Magellan is one of the best Raids to bring here if you can't burst Chinjao down. Definite mistake.

It really isn't in the overwhelming majority of cases. You'd be dumb to debate otherwise.

>Colo Chinjao
>mediocre
okay

Compared to the beasts that Kinemon, Kanjuro, Gladius or Ideo are, yes, Colo Chinjao is definitely mediocre for a 50stam colo.

If I were a cheater I would have my fucking 20 cerebral candies by now. Fuck rayleigh and his laser shot making me miss.

>two days
>at least 6 copies per stage
>6*3stages*2days = 36 copies
>plus some extra copies from 40stamina
>during double skillup event
maybe you should stop being shit at this game sherlock

>20 (twenty) skipped chaos colos

>chinjao coliseum
>no magellan

incredible. can't even touch this one.