Marvel Future Fight General /mffg/- Shit Update Edition

>/mffg/ FAQ + Resources:
pastebin.com/YudRVGBM [mEmbed]

>/mffg/'s Tier Lists
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/19KNG2wRLXp9mm4GF1dezxeQxMI7KV5MEO8FjTHVTTuE/edit?usp=sharing

>What is this?
A mobile/tablet 3D action RPG where you collect and train Marvel heroes and villains. Includes multiple game modes and regular updates.

>Is it free?
Yes, the game is free to play & offers microtransactions.

>Official videos and trailers:
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLZpydps5ZvhKbSgyN3G_A5s0M8luwqpqb

>Alliances:
>Alliance name: # of inactive days before being kicked: minimum xp/donation points per day
Mobile Muggas: 5: 5000xp
Veeky Forums co: 1: 25
Symbiotic: 5: 5000xp
>REMINDER to donate Gold & Mementos to your Alliance, and participate in Alliance Conquest!

Current Events:
>3.3 Update Details
mobirum.com/article/detail?cafeId=futurefight_en&bbsId=75&id=890827

>3.3 Maintenance Schedule
mobirum.com/article/detail?cafeId=futurefight_en&bbsId=75&id=890815

>Feedback Survey
mobirum.com/article/detail?cafeId=futurefight_en&bbsId=75&id=856527

>Free gear rerolling for 2 weeks
mobirum.com/article/detail?cafeId=futurefight_en&bbsId=75&id=891418

>7 Day Check-In, Character Ranking Event and Battleworld
mobirum.com/article/detail?cafeId=futurefight_en&bbsId=76&id=891229

Previous Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1F3jfkXHQkjy3mHNxw9oIuUZR2WZ4R8WOr56-UK6VWfU/edit#gid=699643557
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

FIRST FOR FUCK NETMARBLE

shouldve fucking built odin rather than dormeme if i only knew thanos becomes a meme again

3RD FOR DAMN, TITANIA LOOKS LIKE THAT?

Should I 6* Titania or She Hulk tho?

Eh, Odin is rather shitty anyway.

>odin
>shit
maybe youre the shitter

Fine OP, but the text should really say SHITTER

Both

just need him for the fast clears and universal hero day

But who first? I only have 1 5* ticket and 1 6* from event

Depends, Carnage would have way easier time for ABX with Tits leadership while Shulkie with uni is the best one for free and Combat hero ABX. Skillset wise, Tits is definitely better if you for whatever reason want to use them in SL.

Real answer; both, buy Shulkie uni.

Apocalypse when?

If you want fast clear just get Logan desu.
If you want to hit 100k+ for ABX just get Robbie.

robbie reyes build?

Well to be honest, Shulk is only good for her lead whereas Titsmcgee seems to able to stand on her own in say SL and she's a villain so that makes her extra useful

>If you want fast clear just get Logan desu.

Odin is faster by a fair margin and Sniktbub didn't exist up until a few months ago.

>Uniform Blowout Sale
>only 4 unis on sale
Uniform sale when Netmarble?

Okay. I'll go for She Hulk first since she needs tickets to be upgraded in any reasonable timeframe. I'll use shadowland bios to rank up Titania in the meantime.

Attack set with fire damage and damage proc obelisk. Use Satana or Rulk with uni lead. I can get 110k+ on average with him and his damage proc is only 110% and I have really average cards, as long you can into his rotation you will never die in ABX.

>Odin is faster by a fair margin
Not even 5 seconds. The difference usually only 3 seconds at average.

>and Sniktbub didn't exist up until a few months ago
And he exists now, so for people that haven't worked on both Odin and Logan there is really no need to work on Odin at all if you want a fast clearer.

Someone hold me. This update fucked me and I'm having a hard time coping.
>retarded as fuck gear 4th gear change
>changed all my urus to hp+phys def+energy def
>they added the alliance bonus but didn't show excess stats, but with the 4th gear change, it doesn't even fucking matter because you can't minmax except with urus
>I hope you don't need those norn stones for other chars cause you need them for URUS
>I hope you have atleast strange+t2 coulson in case you get a WBU daily
>no mandatory sending of Assembly points
Am I missing anything else retarded from this update

>The incoming HoboHIM TL nonsense (everyone else will be banned)

>finally done fixing up the builds on my important characters
fucking finally
fuck everyone else

>If you've already got characters' gears on 20/20/20/20 then you can't do the Gear Update quest.
>Thanos uni sets a new precedent for expensive unis
>Thanos uni needs the 3 other new unis (including Kid Kaiju, because fuck f2p) and Cap 2099/Iron Man 2099 to upgrade

>Not even 5 seconds. The difference usually only 3 seconds at average.

Sure but that adds up. Which is kind of the point of fast clearers.

>Cap 2099/Iron Man 2099

Who the fuck would buy those?

>introduce hobothanos that costs 2x the normal uni
>upcoming marvel movie with black order
OH BOY I CANT WAIT

whales

good goys

It's not the Body Odors you should be worried about.

It's Strange.

its still next year, its going to hit on mff's anniversary and its going to be big

Fuck that. It's the Sniktbub and JEEEEEAN unis (and you know they're coming)

It's flipping gold senpai, I have more than I know what to do with.

After he's finished buying a new supply of lip balm, those blue lips get chapped so easily.

I'm kicking everyone who hasn't donated by the end of the day

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1F3jfkXHQkjy3mHNxw9oIuUZR2WZ4R8WOr56-UK6VWfU/edit#gid=699643557

SL floors update

>DMM
wew lad

>5 extra floors are ALL just RNG chests
one fucking job

I have 2 5* tickets and the upcoming 6*. Using the 6* on my boy Cyke, but I feel like using a 5* on Titania for that 50% atk lead. Got 205x selectors to use on her too.

>floor 29, fight all WB in ABC style battle

>dormemmu

So can someone please explain how the fuck the new gears work, since I don't have a fucking clue. Instead of 7 options, we only get 3, 2 of which are fixed? Then we can roll the 3rd to whatever we need?

I thought you niggers said the first 3 gears were all fixed and the 4th could be changed?

Gears 1, 2, 3 are now all fixed (attack, defense, hp) but now Gear 4 can be rerolled, but only reroll all options to the same stat.

Oh fuck, I didn't realise. So even when I click on any of the first 3 gears, it automatically brings up the 4th to change right?

>all those rumbles & waves
SL is truly fucked lads

26-30 first clear rewards are uniform upgrade tickets though.
KidKaijew says thanks

The 'change option' button? Yes only the 4th gear

>mfw this update

>If you've already got characters' gears on 20/20/20/20 then you can't do the Gear Update quest.
WTF? wont it work if you upgrade an obelisk? if it doesnt this need to be fixed ASAP

Upgrade Gear and Upgrade Custom Gear are different quests

then go to feedback and complain about this

I dont want to have a character set specially for the upgrade quest

I CANT LOGIN FUCK

it's spelt LOGAN

really makes me think

That's an ok ass

I'd be 100% fine with all of this 4th gear bs if uru didn't have a bullshit failure rate
just one simple change and everything would be fine: no more uru failure

I'd say above average af.

>Players will also have the option of challenging each day with a challenge that varies according to their battle power. In other words, the stronger the characters, the more challenging they will be. Thus, regardless of their power, each character can entertain and participate in challenging tasks.

new daily challenges is random depending on your level?

Anyone else having trouble opening the app?

yeah, but i have no trouble opening your mom lmao

maybe the upgrade character gear quest only onlucks if you have a characters not fully geared yet (?)

Should I buy the tier 2 ticket for 3500?

That would still be fucking shitty, what if those characters are paywall only or BO you have no interest in leveling?

My mom is black :^/

jesus christ we finally have the niggers who added kamala gone

BLEACHED

I thought Titania was a red head?

>what is strawberry blonde

O my heart... What a urge to draw Thicctania...

>co-op play START swapped with CREATE PRIVATE ROOM
fuck this shit

THIS.IS.TRASH.

I'M LITERALLY SHAKING RIGHT NOW

GOD FUCING DAMN YOU TO HELL NETMARBLE

What's the verdict on Gwen uni?

Tested it out and I literally don't see a difference. If she's your waifu then get it, otherwise don't since it's shit.

>rerolling iso sets reversed the list order
>muscle memory will fuck you into picking 3-iso sets if you aren't paying attention
fucking cunts are doing this on purpose

Yeah it seems like a shit uni desu.

1 skill now pulls enemies in slightly.
3 says it's different but looks the same.
4 now has a slightly longer iframe wind-up I think with the debris smashing. Maybe more web AoE?

Her 6th skill is still a loooong piece of shit. Definitely skip unless you're a Gwenfag.

get Yondude instead

no thanks, i am not a r*dditor

>NM were so fucking lazy that they couldn't even make new splash art
Anyone that defends this update should be gassed to death. Apocalypse better add a fuckton of muties, unis and another mode.

>tfw 2099 wont outdps yondu's new uni for abx

Yeah, 4th skill has more web AoE and it's full i-frames now. The web swing is now faster, still full i-frames, and has a little bit of splash damage.

Not seeing it 2bh. Miguel also has huge AoE on his skills and effectively has 6 active skills, just like Magneto, because of Accelerated Dodge.

So is anyone else missing out on the 25 fucking crystals because they've already done specials or dailies? Fuck this man. Reliable crystal source is gone too now.

shitter here, can thanos with uni do 100k on abx easily? absorbing iso looks nice desu.

There is definitely a rotation of minor update then major update. We're definitely getting Apocalypse next month because the October update is ragnarok

what? you should of got the 25 crystals before the update

yeah he can get around 150~130k if played right even without uni

his fully upgraded uni will push him beyond 200k I think

I thought about that but my skills aren't that high senpai. And I'm too shy to ask for help.

Unfortunate, I really like unmasked unis

Definitely only get if you use gwen already.
It fix her biggest flaw which is the 4th skill, now it follows the enemy

Man, fuck this '''''''update''''''' so much

>mfw this update

postyour reaction for the update and give it a score of 0 to 10

>5,5/10

alright LET THE SHITPOSTING BEGIN!

3.3/10

So who's the best suited for Speed ABX now?

4/10 and that's only because there's a qt waifu. Literally bought nothing for the first time in an update.

4/10 needed more MU uniforms

It's a good content coated with corporate greed, 3.14/10

>good content
What good content, you cuck?

5/10 Miguel seems cool but his model is a little ugly considering it's just a reskin of Spider-man's which wasn't meant to be posed the way he is and a weird color. I'll get him in a couple hours when i get my daily bios. New uni falls short of making Gwen useful, Titania is cool. New UI updates giving me a headache

I like the unis and I'm a fucking gwenfag and shadowland was already going stale for me so the update is welcomed. That is aside of all the bullshit that come or will be discovered later