I never shit posted, I listened to kek about buying ethereum, and now I made $1000 in one night. We made $30 biz!

I never shit posted, I listened to kek about buying ethereum, and now I made $1000 in one night. We made $30 biz!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gUhRKVIjJtw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>tfw only put $5 in eth

sitting on 840 of these babies since the beginning of feb, feeling pretty damn good :)

damnnnn

I've only got a 100, but feel bretty gud.

Bought 1000 of these back on dec 26 during the low, had 200 before that. I feel pretty good right now.

I've got eth, is it safe to keep it in kraken or should I move it to my own wallet as soon as I can?

buy more asap, projected to hit $40 usd tonight.

I has one coin. Yay.

fucking waiting for my bank transfer hoping for the dip when i receive it

Been shilling since $10 and you fags never listened to me.

You mean you've been memeing

Shilling implies the negative

I had faith we were going to the moon.

Should I sell now at $30 and hope for another big dip like last night? Or will there be better gains in waiting for the long haul?

30 is the ceiling for the bubble i thinks

$40 ceiling in the next several days, followed by a dramatic dip. Floor of $25-$30 going forward

It is up $7.50 in the last 24 hours. That's 1/4th of its total value. It is certainly overbought but the buy pressure is so enormous right now that it isn't going to reverse yet

I'm planning on selling at breakeven (if that happens) and just buy the dip. ETH is in an obvious uptrend and is not going to stop I think specially with all the private companies behind him.

What would be the downside of me going into the bank, taking out a 30k personal loan, and putting it all on eth?

>>kek
>>ethereum

You should burn yourself for uttering such a thing! There is only one asset you shall hold.

>What would be the downside of me going into the bank, taking out a 30k personal loan, and putting it all on red?

literally none, unless your account gets hacked.

youtube.com/watch?v=gUhRKVIjJtw

FALSE IDOL

idk, seems like you'd have worse odds putting it all on red. Eth seems very likely to at least double in value before year end

>Made up currency
Lul

Just bought 3 ETH .. I know...but I'm poor as fuck. It's half of what I have to spend until the end of the month.

Any android app with notifications I can install to see the progress of ETH?

I don't want to hear about your fucking retarded mainstream currency when you don't even have 10k to your name.

Why the hell do you ashholes never talk about Poloniex, double gains, monthly pump & dump coins which yield 10x-20x gains? because you're dumb, plain and simple. Can't expect quality out of Veeky Forums.

enlighten us holy warrior, show us the way