/pg/ - Persona General

Previous NEWS
>Persona 5 anime coming in 2018: personacentral.com/persona-5-animation-announced-air-2018/
>Persona Q2 revealed: pq2.jp
>Persona 3: Dancing Moon Night and Persona 5: Dancing Star Night revealed: persona-dance.jp/
>Persona 4 featured in BlazBlue Cross Tag Battle: personacentral.com/blazblue-cross-tag-battle-announced-features-persona-4-arena/

INFO
>P5 Info
pastebin.com/MJuR9h0S

GUIDES
>General Guide
pastebin.com/eCHRjKCZ
>PQ Guide
pastebin.com/Bq16HvJh
>P4U2 Guide/Resources
pastebin.com/M3MPepKb

DOWNLOADS
>Art, Guides, Music, etc.
pastebin.com/Vh0CdRit
>P4 Dengeki Comic Anthology
mediafire.com/?4kjjaf0jtw2jyj3
>Persona Image Collection
mediafire.com/?9j3us2v34coua
>Persona 5 Resources
pastebin.com/CZEvEgiE
>Persona ISOs
mega.nz/#F!5iQAGTLB!U1LUUTLtawRdsWSDDFSAQQ
>Persona Super Live P-Sound Bomb!!!! 2017 concert
mega.nz/#F!OAEBCbqR!AoTAo-UpNXDE726pjug3yA

MANGA
>Scans
personascans.tumblr.com
mediafire.com/personascans#unst48ukbu457
pastebin.com/L3WXvsf3

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XgNLOijN3Y4
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Where are my Pixie doujins?

best girl edition

Kawakami a kawacutie

123 a best.

Any new Makoto ??

She's mine /pg/

gibe salvage-tion

neat neets

I want Yusuke to hit that so bad.

Tae is bae!

Why is she so pale? Did she get pozzed?

I want to hit that so bad.

I can't wait for Persona 5 Akechi Goro of the Resurrection!

been away since last month
is hi a new ritual post?

who gives a fuck

Tae is Sae's bae

Don't project your illness on Hifumi.

I want Hifumi to teach me chuuni shogi

>Her face when Ryuji says he's neg

me
I'm just curios

At least Haru being fat is accurate.

You mean like this

I wonder why she never brings a pair of tracksuit pants to wear on top of her outfit

I'm about to head out to work. Post some last minute 'kotos please

Dumb Ryuujiposter.

>Hifumi spreading her viral positivity to joker who spreads it to makoto

Futaba being fat is likely too, she is a NEET after all.

That implies Makoto wouldn't have it first.

We will see again soon!

>responding to it

I want to be spitroasted by Groo and Mishima!

Post characters with infectious smiles

>Makoto "No fun allowed" Nijima
>Positivity

I hope Futaba's profile might explain why it was said before that Necronomicon was supposed to be important.

No we won't.

>Mishima
Shit taste

>FATLU$ missing out on easy money by not making her DLC
I can't see it happening

Post more cutes

What if in the P3 HD remake they include FeMC's social links but not her?

I want to hug ann

Ann being fat too, all the crap she eats has to go somewhere

That could happen, honestly. People would want to slink everyone in SEES.

I want to hug you

They games are telling a story, it just won't have a story mode. These stories will probably be canon. I can see them doing Theo, but honestly not FeMC just because she didn't get that much music.
I don't see that happening considering there's a shit ton of characters that would get replaced.

Yea, no. To take a shower first.

She is so cool.

Fucking bitch won't talk to my nibba Yusuke, even though they're classmates
Still wish she was a party member instead of Makoto tho

i want to hug you too user

>They games are telling a story, it just won't have a story mode. These stories will probably be canon. I can see them doing Theo, but honestly not FeMC just because she didn't get that much music.
She could be dlc, couldn't she? Isn't that how it worked with Adachi? I didn't play the game but he wasn't in the story was he?

>I don't see that happening considering there's a shit ton of characters that would get replaced
If its a remake I can see Atlus replacing the less desirable Slinks of P3 with better ones desu. There's no reason for them not to

I love Haru!
get out Sugimura

I love Ryuji

>Ma Kodo

I mean it be pretty hard to approach Yusuke and his art autism too so they're both stuck

Yeah but they still went out of their way to make Adachi's dance episode canon.
If they want to let Theo dance with his guest or something then maybe.
FeMC replaced 8 S.Links. That is a shit ton, and then there will be all the autists crying about how it's not the original. I can see them adding friend routes to the females but that's about it. And getting rid of operation tranny hunt for the P4 teacher again.

We're more likely to get a Strega, Ryoji, or even Miku DLC again than a FeMC one

I think the Moon guy being replaced with Shinjiro's link from P3P romance route intact seems pretty likely.

>PDMN releases
>Whenever you pick story mode or try to play as Door-kun you get asked to pick a gender
>mfw

>romance route intact
>pretty likely.

> Stumble on a theory that perhaps Wakaba was Goro's actual mom and like Futaba he was fed lies about how his mom killed herself
I just want to know when will we find out what really happened.

That part was a joke, silly.

We can dream Faye bro

>then there will be all the autists crying about how it's not the original
I doubt that. P3 is more or less agreed to have the worst Slinks in the series so far. I would honestly be surprised if people whined about Kenji or the fat guy not being there

I like theory of Shido being Futaba's father more. Although Goro being lied about his mom is possibe too

We know Ryuji

That theory doesn't work though, Wakaba had been with Futaba until she died, why then would Goro not be there either? Goro only got tossed around between shelters because his mum was dead.

I love her more

Who is this whore texting you?

>she didn't get that much music
Still enough for a good 3/4 songs though which is plenty.

Your sister

When could you do this in EP? I don't remember seeing it.
youtube.com/watch?v=XgNLOijN3Y4

Which non wildcard Persona user is the strongest?

My mother is not a whore

Sadayo wore it better.

There's a reason why they didn't play any FeMC songs at the most recent concert, or even the concert before that one

More like Sadayo whored herself better

Playing or not playing songs at the concert doesn't really prove anything though. They played one P2 song, and only one, what do you make of that?

Kawakami slander will not be tolerated

Agreed, given Futaba is certainly an illegitimate child based on what Sojiro told us regarding her and Shido really wanted Wakaba dead I'm pretty sure how exactly Goro fits into this picture is a lot more important than having just killed her. For that matter this incident may have spurred him into never being able to forgive Shido no matter how many other died for it.

I'll admit it seems pretty far-fetched, but perhaps Wakaba refused to work with Shido at first and this happened to Goro as a result, so she realized she had no chance of refusing unless she wanted Futaba to suffer the same fate. That would also put a lot of context into why cognitive Wakaba is the boss of Futaba's Palace and why it's called the Pyramids of Wrath, no?

ok, I'm sorry. what I meant to say is that Becky is a massive whore

>what do you make of that?
People like the P2 music more than FeMC music, or P2 is more relevant than FeMC. Either one could work

>3/4
She has 2 people exclusive songs people remember and then the P3P op that's for both characters. At least that's what they sold for Ultimax.

Is the PS3 version of P4 any good? My PS2 is lost in time and space and I want to get to know Chie

Weren't you implying that FeMC wasn't going to be in a spin-off because none of her unique songs were played?

just get a pstv user and hack it for free p4g

A way of life, time, and Sun play on Door kuns route?

No I mean the timeframe doesn't work. Goro is only, what, one or two years older than Futaba? Goro was with his mother for more than two years, was he not? He would remember having a sister.

Yep

Yeah that sounds like something I would do

People don't remember A way of life and TIME, even if I like them. Sun and Wiping all out were the ones that were sold for the P3P pack.

So then are you telling me that because a single P2 song was played, P2 will show up in a spin-off?

yes

Why only one song then? If P2 is going to appear in a spin-off wouldn't they play more than one song, or say P2 will make a return?

Well, something that interests me about his rank 3 Confidant is that he tells you 'apparently' that's the story of what happened to his mom as if it's not even just his young age at that time that's muddying up his perception so much as how he knows these things second-hand. I mean, we also have no clue how he actually discovered Shido was his dad in the first place.

Was Danger Zone unique to her as well? I can't remember.

Is Sojiro ok with Joker romancing Futaba?

I can't remember if they say how he knew. I think it's most likely that his mother told him, since no one else would know because Shido would not let people know about his relationship with her.