/srg/ - speedrunning general

wow we made it to bump limit!

who is we?

the posters of /srg/!

the wq army

watch this thread be deleted because of literally 0 OP

we dont need no instruction to know how to speedrun!

who is we?

why didn't you sage?

Eh it's better than 5 paragraphs of cluttered shit nobody reads.

so the exposure is bumped to the top for all the world to see

There's no such thig ad wrong movement, only slower movement.

word

tattlextale

why did you delete?

The Missing Posts Conundrum

A stupid fucking grind monkey with a bird laugh and banshee screech creating a marxist utopia in minecraft while bonobo howling and mashing the reset button 18 hours a day and never getting anywhere near 50 because he's never practiced or tried to find anything new in his pathetic little grind monkey life

imagine thinking sm64 isn't objectively the best speedgame

imagine thinking

Birds don't laugh.

imagine

*bird laughs*

The ALttP Clique Crisis

remember when the squid clique ran this place? good times

The Irrelevant Drama Mongers

remember when you couldn't stop the jopes?

ahh.... good ol days......

Is the drama they're mongering irrelevant or are the drama mongers irrelevant?

The Relevant Peace Salespeople

both

whats drama?

why did you delete?

why did you delete?

why did you delete?

nuke it glenn

word

why did you delete?

why did you delete?

why did you delete?

who is we?

why did you delete?

Doing movement you just make up and do for no reason (because it isn't actually easier than the established movement) can reasonably be considered wrong.

why are we dead?

been dead for over three years, bury this shit

who is we?

The only reason people do slower movement is because it's easier.

No it's not. People do slow movement that isn't easier for no reason all the time.

yeah like playing SM64 over SMS

This is a meaningless post. The only reason people do something like that is because they find it easier, otherwise they wouldn't be doing. Only a complete flid assumes and you are failing to understand that there is always a reason for someone doing something.

imagine being a fully grown ian edward man who actually believes he's a woman

we don't imagine

who is we?

imagine headcrab pinning you down with his incredible strength and having his way with you

we don't imagine

i can't stop laughing at the thought of off brand toufool struggling his hardest to get me to the ground let alone have his way with me

My god, I just wanted to see what speedrunners post in their general but this is terrifying. Bye...

>speedrunners
>implying

/thread

we can go now

No speedrunners come here this is unironically a stream monster gossip location

who is we?

But I am a speedrunner.

based not grindxm*nkey

>there is always a reason for someone doing something.
The reason is obviously laziness or lack of attention. There is no GOOD reason to not be doing easier movement that is faster.

>There is no GOOD reason to not be doing easier movement that is faster.
Except his post was talking about how people do movement they find easier. It's obviously a matter of comfort, not your autistic black or white definition.

so why does wq need hours of videos to say "no reset runs are pretty good ways to improve"?

I'm gonna make videos like wq, but untimed and unrecorded. It is the ultimate form of vlogging.

Focused and efficient practice is a better way to improve.

he thinks his best chance of becoming successful online is growing his youtube channel, so he's making the most clickworthy content he can

>*tries established noob movement once or twice and can't get it instantaneously*
>*makes up some shit*
>*keeps doing made up shit forever and never updates to the established noob movement even though player is beyond the skill level to be able to do it*
It is laziness.

If they were "beyond the skill level", not only would they not be able to do it, but I highly doubt they'd make a small amount of attempts for said movement. You're creating specific scenarios to try and prove a point.

>If they were "beyond the skill level", not only would they not be able to do it
Why would a 52 player be unable to do an intermediate tricky triangles strat? You could do it with 58 tier movement.

>If they were "beyond the skill level", not only would they not be able to do it
what?

i want you to read this again and try and spot how it doesn't make sense.

midx52

>You will never get to go back to early 2013, watching comfy sig streams,
>You will never get to go back to early 2013 when all the newbois started running with small comfy streams
>GDQs will never be comfy again
It all fell apart. It's over. Let it die.

Once again, creating specific scenarios to try and prove a point. Do you truly believe this one specific scenario applies to all such scenarios?

Not be unable. You know what I mean.

>early 2013
>being this much of a newboi

I'm still streamingsmall

who are you quoting?

There is no excuse to not try and improve your movement. Grinding the same movement without attempting to update it will lead to stagnation. This is why Squid fails to improve and why Diddeh will expose him.

t. autistc faggot that cant wrap his tiny brain around people doing what they personally find easier, also acting like there is a law on specific movement you can do

comfy is just a code word for boring desu

Why on earth are you bringing Squid into this all of a sudden? How is this relevant? Are you seriously so infatuated with one runner you can't take your mind off of him for one second to talk about a general idea?

>it was the squid obsessed freak all along
that explains the extremely retarded logic you are using

just the for record, making claims about someone not attempting to improve or update just because it fuels your agenda does not make it reality. squid also has a time almost 3 minutes faster than diddeh by the looks of things so he is clearly doing something much better. stay mad and enjoy your autistic sperg out you get from this post

>WHY YOU EXPOSE ME!!! STOP EXPOSE ME!!! IT NOT FAIR!!!! ME GRIND 18 HOURS A DAY TO BE SPEEDRUNNER AND YOU EXPOSE ME!!!! OOH OOH AH AH AH!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

liked the thread better when it was just a bunch of deletions desu

So this is the tale of an obsessed man's descent into madness in the span of about five posts. It's actually fascinating in a twisted sense.

Where will you be when Nindiddeh, Clunt Stovens, and TheMexicanRunner expose XLiquidXEdgeXSquid_X?

absolutely pathetic

liked it better when dead

>WHY YOU EXPOSE ME!!! STOP EXPOSE ME!!! IT NOT FAIR!!!! ME GRIND 18 HOURS A DAY TO BE SPEEDRUNNER AND YOU EXPOSE ME!!!! OOH OOH AH AH AH!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i know where the monkeyposter will be: continuing his obsessed crusade on srg making the same posts literally every day

watching good speedgames instead

All of these excuses just to keep doing lazy, slow, made up strats.

Interesting. What else do you have?

*gets exposed*

what
game
do
you
run

grindxcucklet...

SM64 is the ultimate speedgame. Playing other games is an automatic admission of inferiority compared to the SM64 community.

SM64 is the only good speedgame. What you meant to say is "meme speedgames".