Just out of curiosity.. To all those younger than 20: How do you like the look of this car?

Just out of curiosity.. To all those younger than 20: How do you like the look of this car?

Other urls found in this thread:

upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/0/03/Mercedes-Benz_R129_SL_vr_silver.jpg/1280px-Mercedes-Benz_R129_SL_vr_silver.jpg
youtube.com/watch?v=oDOhWCxgSf4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

good body shape and rear end, front end could be better
sexy car overall

19 here, one of my favorite cars overall

18 here
10/10

22, but will give my two cents.
I have a soft spot for mercs from the 90's and before. My father had w123 240d and I almost got a coupe version of that with the 2.3 liter engine. Now their prices have skyrocketed. Pic related it was the same color, but with BBS wheels.

19, the SL is one mb's worst designs. It's undynamic, unaesthetic and it just looks like typical y2k horribleness

This is my favorite SL together with the pagoda and the 190sl, but i'm 23

Honestly doesn't look bad, but neither does it look good

oldfag here (33) it never looked that great to me, though I can't deny they are a nice place to be.

18 here, they are nice cars but they look a bit off proportion wise. They look different in real life probably, so I yet have to see one myself

18 here
I love the front and wheels but the roof lines put me off a bit
But generally 8/10

23 yo, to me it looks too old honestly.

20, not terrible but not wonderful, but everyone has a merc here so I'm used to them I guess

Cars nowadays look so bland. This is beautiful. It looks so clear consisting of straight lines and basic geometric shapes but just with a bit of curves to not make it look stiff.

>Cars nowadays look so bland.
That's because car designers weren't faggots back then.

this is the pinnacle of car design
its all downhill from here

Thats because of regulations
Cars on a big budget like LC or ones that don't care about EU like charger still look great

20 and 3 months
That grey is trash, if it was all black or in a nice bright color it would be better
The chrome on the front is tacky as hell, debadge and get a cleaner grille

Im 18 and I love old mercs, w124 w123 w201(i own a w201)
w110 w113 and the list goes on

>That grey is trash, if it was all black or in a nice bright color it would be better
roof is optional, if that's what you mean
upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/0/03/Mercedes-Benz_R129_SL_vr_silver.jpg/1280px-Mercedes-Benz_R129_SL_vr_silver.jpg

Bruno Sacco / 10

>like LC

I wish I could post a reaction image.

>rear is 10 outta 10
>front is weak 7, could be better
in general idsay it looks 8.5

21. fuck you
solid 8-9/10.
front end could be a bit sleeker and more aggressive honestly.

The roof is great, honestly
I've just grown tired of the bog standard "shitbox grey" most cars are today

Not boxxy enough

youtube.com/watch?v=oDOhWCxgSf4

Looks like a super generic coupe from the early 2000s. Only a br/o/ might notice it in a parking lot

ewwww it is old

Am 19 and this is what I was gonna post.

Wheels are a bit ugly but yeah I like it

im 19

i like the shape for the most part, i dislike the under-bite on the bumper and the fuckhueg emblem and headlights

7/10

22 here so not too young I guess, but I'd say it is trying a little too hard to have rounded edges. It's still beautiful but could be better.
refer to triple doubles over here

23 here, fuck your rules.

W201>C126>W124>R129>W126

Sacco is love, Sacco is life.

22 now but I thought all the old mercedes coupes were cool when I was younger

I wanted to reply but then I realized being 19 was 5 years ago.

90s and early 2000s design is really fucking bad

same here

saw a 500sl in silver with a pano roof plowing through the snow and muck today in CO
I think it's the first automotive thumbs up I've given in my brief time on this earth

I really like it. It's a very clean yet simple design. But simple in a good way, the shapes are on point and it's not cluttered at all. I especially like the shape of the headlights, the front, and the silhouette. One thing I think could be improved are the alloys but other than that, 10/10 design.

17 Here.
It's good looking enough for me. I'd give it a 8.8/10