twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

RUB AGAINST JULIA

Mae on the top of the thread!

C'mon user, lets IS know how much you want me in your gacha game

>sumia with chrom

you had a 75% chance to not fuck it up and you did somehow

This is now a Celica thread.

A lot

Btw anyone know if there's yaoi based on feh male characters?

youtube.com/watch?v=L4mm80e5Nww
彼女のゲームを買う

It's alright. You can give Distant Defense to Xander.

>everything about this picture

What is Lucina doing to her cousin?

Linde is for Aura!

No but I could write a quick Me x (You)

WHAT IF THEY REDUCE THE AMOUNT OF ORBS YOU GET FROM TT?!

Do it.

Why would you give raudrblade to a worse red mage?

> Sanaki
> Not /our girls/ Lilina and Katarina

Severa loves her mommy and daddy! And she'll always be there to remind her mommy she made the right choice!

>tfw only noticed now that Expert Chain Challenges give orbs
>could have rolled for S!Robin more

End me

I kill myself and stream it.

Trip on

I don't know, why would you want to give it to Henry? (^;

>inb4 base 24 attack

Is Clive good?

Better than Berkut

He's good. Not someone I'd put a lot into though, there are better lances out there.

Post them

Don't be so buttblasted. Tharja isn't better than Celica or Katarina but she is better than the slow red mages.

>idiots waste blade on snacki
>not raven and qr

how can you be so bad this is a fucking mobile game

No but i wish there was at least one Shirtless Cain[/spoilers] pic

Bette question is, is he useable?

More usable than Berkut

He's right, though. Sanaki is too slow to make proper use of it. Give it to Katarina, if you're going to give it away.

Not trying to start an argument or anything but can someone explain to me why there's such a gap between Sonya and Julia in all of the tier lists? She performs the same role as Julia but has 5 more speed, meaning she is a lot more versatile offensively and will also beat Julia in battle. The only thing Julia has over Sonya is 2 hp and defense, which are worthless as far as her role as a green magic tank is concerned, and 2 attack, which hardly matters when she can't double a thing. It's like Julia was a moved high up on tier lists early on when she was the only reliable Reinhardt counter, yet no one has bothered to re-evaluate her position since similar characters have come out.

Valbar and Atlas that's it

>Not Lilina

with Atk boon

Which tier lists?

HOT
THICK
DRAGON
SEMEN

Are there any units less usable then berkut though?

Do I give RB+ to +Atk/-Spd Lilina or +Spd/-Res Katarina?

Dragons

Not sure, it seems like she gets penalized for her basic kit being very playable immediately. Moonbow, Res Ploy, and Mirror Strike synergize very well with her role as a green nuke.

Thank God linde has no defenses at all or I'd be shitting my pants

The wiki tier list for one, and some of the JP tier lists.

The wiki tier list is utter garbage.

You give it to Leo.

Tobin

Lilina is still too slow.

Reinhardt was a mistake

Post jp tier list

>hero fest tomorrow
>TT the day after

....we're not getting a banner with new units this friday, are we?

I kind of wish I had a spare ld3 in order to give to my -res ogma so he has 5 (five) resistance

I'm not really sure what I need to bring to counter the average threat in advanced Arena this week. Real talk, it's complete cancer, there's at least one dancer with wings of Mercy, 1 Reinhart that's optimal, one flying Corrin with a blade Tome and heavy buffs, and one Nino. Sometimes the nino even has green tomebreaker, because they're learning. One of these might be replaced by a Hector depending on the whale level.

And they're all heavily merged. What in the world am I supposed to do? The only way to deal with these threats are with Julia and other ranged attackers such as a good bow, and others. But bows and mages have lower BST, so I'm just really not sure what to do or where to go. I can kill the majority's matches by the skin of my teeth but there's no way to get a 7 run of deathless. Or at least, it's somewhat difficult.

Is the only option to just have a ton of merges?
I'm five seconds away from burning my poor Robin for blue tomebreaker for Julia and green tomebreaker for Seliph

WHY IS HE IN EVERY ARENA ASSAULT TEAM REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

We'll probably get another Echoes banner. Alteast it's a free roll...

No? Are you retarded?

>It's like Julia was a moved high up on tier lists early on when she was the only reliable Reinhardt counter, yet no one has bothered to re-evaluate her position since similar characters have come out.
You pretty much summed it up there. She's also good against dragons, but those are a lot less common now, while Sonya gets some powerful utility out of Dark Excalibur. They should both be the same rank, whether it involves moving Sonya up or moving Julia down.

Of course, if you're talking about tier lists, you've already lost because they're subjective as all hell.

dancers were a mistake

Its real simple you either accept whale tiers for what they are or you join them

Honestly, he has one more defense than Berkut...seriously, Clive's just kind of mediocre.

this game looks like shit

>Finally get Sonya
>She's -atk +HP

We might. This is the second arena season with the Nohrian summer units, so next week's arena bonus should run a new set of units.

They might extend the Nohrian summer bonus to 3 arena seasons though, like they did with the Bridal Banner.

tobin is helping out in AA!

Are you talking about regular arena or arena assault? Because nothing has changed about regular arena: It's as easy as ever.

The arena bonus ubits shouod be rotating out next week, so we might get new units. Or they might just let this set of bonus heroes last another week.

>complaining about res ploy fodder

you stop playing the 1 kill kill meta and start playing the the drag back 2 hit kill healer meta.

Very soon after, yea. They have to give us some new units for the new arena rotation coming on the 14th.

Fuck off, I wont sacrifice my only 40% bonus unit. I'll make it work somehow

What's worse? Getting GRAY'd with good iv or Celica with shit iv?

game8.jp/fe-heroes/114327
Actually this is the only jp one with her noticeably lower. Another one doesn't even have Sonya listed, and two tier lists have them in the same tier:
altema.jp/fe-heroes/risemara
fireemblem.gamewith.jp/article/show/38279
Honestly, I lied when I said I wasn't trying to start an argument. I guess everyone already got bored of arguing about green mages though,

>complaining about res ploy fodder *for after Tempest

I don't know man.
Is +Spd/-Atk bad for Celica?

>GRAY'd

much better than BERKEKED

Tier lists are garbage for the most part, people are misled by them anyway

To answer your question, it's because the +2res/def from Naga allows her to live the mythical +10, DB3, QP Moonbow, Hone Reinhardt at base with her vanilla res+3, while Sonya has to have a combination of +res, fury or a buff

If you've entered arena assault you'll know why they have this quality in such high steem, Julia isn't a common unit by any means, but the other green mages need investment to become reinhardt counters, Julia can do that for free as is, -res still screws her up tho, and the mythical perfect Reinhardt is pretty rare anyway, you'll most likely emcounter only a +7, which is still stupid as fuck

Try to get Doot for a bonus unit in a few days or wait for Ninian?

no, +SPD trumps all

It's usually pretty easy, I just haven't bothered to bring counters to common threats and am bitching about how I can't just use the same team as always when new threats (whale corrin) clearly desire specific counters.

No.
Clive is the greatest unit to have ever existed.

>I'll make it work somehow
stop being a fucking bitch, she gets +4atk just for being a bonus unit, there is nothing you need to "make work".

Help this is the last map in AA
Am I fucked

Just accept that your viability on a tier list depends on how well you can handle Reinhardt. Sonya can't tank +10 +atk DB3 QPbow Reinhardt, but Julia can. Thus, Julia is better.

Now go back to reddit and take your shitty mage with you.

With LaD she literally has +11 speed AND attack when initiating combat. That's not counting buffs.

Damn she is literally soaking for his dick

I hate to do this because I don't want to deal with autism, but you all do realize that Berkut was solely created to give the f2p player an answer to Reinhardt, right?

The endless shitposting about how useless he is and the endless bitching about REEE REINHARDT is honestly kinda funny

Every one of his stats was designed to bait and then kill Reinhardt.

Use your items.

Unless you're a shitter and you already used them all.

>3 Blues
You did this to yourself.

Both. I got a -spd Celica and +spd/-res Gray.

>+Spd/-Atk
Better than a neutral iv one

Do Hone attack and spur attack stack?

>tfw beat squad assault 2 within 2 attempts but still stuck on CC 9&10 and 11&12
FUCK TURN LIMITS AND DEFENSIVE TILES

>but you all do realize that Berkut was solely created to give the f2p player an answer to Reinhardt, right?
>no DC

I doubt it.

Yes unless you have a pressure charm.

I can't believe /v/edditors and Drill like this little slut so much. Worst FE loli of all.
Remember to apologize to Cath