Is anyone sane here, and see that the cryptocurrencies are in an irrational bubble mania that is driven by NOTHING...

Is anyone sane here, and see that the cryptocurrencies are in an irrational bubble mania that is driven by NOTHING? The ETF news is why bitcoin hit $1200 at all, and then when it failed, the market is like 'eh, who cares! We loved making money!' now it's all rocketing.

Meanwhile none of these prices are sustainable. These coins is going to collapse by at least 90 %. Mark my word you delusional retards

op is shilling to get eth price to drop so he can buy in at a comfy $20

why do you even make thread like this? why do you care if someone blow their money on crypto?
why?
tell me please.

yes, but as long i can make money out of it, and i do, i am cool.

I always assume i actually have half the money i have in crypto. So if right now i have 100k i assume that this is 50k.

And also i am always taking profit just to be sure. I can maybe see the bubble bursting but maybe 2-3 coins continue living. Thank good we now have scammers on top of USA that wanna deregulate everything so they will probably let cryptos be for a few years more.

>Is anyone sane here, and see that the cryptocurrencies are in an irrational bubble mania that is driven by NOTHING

They're driven by hype, speculation, greed and fear, just like stocks.

Unless you think useless things like stocks have some kind of 'fundamental value'.

Cryptocurrencies are the fucking future. If it will be Bitcoin, Ether or something completely different doesn't matter. 2135 will all Bitcoins be calculated and it will be THAT shit people want to own. It will be worth trillions just because they are finite. You see the billions are today in cryptocurrencies. It's not just some stupid internet shit. And even it will loose worth tomorrow, it will rise in its worth.
"Irrational" doesn't matter all. Or why should we pay so much for gold. It's just a stupid shiny metal.

6/10 because it took the bait

>STAHP LIKEING WUT I DONT LIKE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Does kraken have daily fees?
Can i buy 200 eth and wait 10 years hoping they will still be there? or Should i keep it in a wallet?

save people from losing their whole fortune at the top of a bubble

PEOPLE STOP BUYING ETH PLEASE. Can we agree to all stop buying until it dips enough for us all to make adecent profit?

you think the people in the future will abide by the rules of shit made by 2009 autists. you know how unfair it is? they will invent their own bitcoins in the future that they can actually profit off.

If you are seriously planning to hold for 10 years then put it in a brain wallet or paper wallet

So funny. Right after I posted this, DASH starts to crash. Hope some of these people send me a tip for warning them and saving their total collapse.

your thread is a buy signal.. we're so far away from "new paradigm!" it's actually laughable. right now we have some unconvincing hypers, and loads of faggots like you saying "it's a bubble watch out" you know when to sell? it's when YOU get FOMO'd so hard by all these neets making ridiculous profit that you drag your ass down to localbitcoins to make an ETH buy

>OP thinks that "free market" is "nothing"

do you want that tip in dash or another crypto you faggot

I think this could be the dot com bubble all over again ,lots of shit coins getting pumped ,it can only end in disaster

who really believed in dash in the first place kek

>tfw you made alot of money on that bubble

no where even close to the dot com bubble.

the entire market cap of cryptos is less than 25 billion dollars.

for alt coins it's less than 5 billion.

.com bubble was magnitudes greater

help us get there goy

we can all make lots of money at this point.

don't worry fellow goy. i fully intend to

90% nothing. They are going to tje fucking dirt and uncle sam will probably outlaw them at some point. Reguardless there are at least 2 of us laughing at the samefag etherium shill that will not fuck off and just do us all a favor by donating some neet bucks at the hardware srore for a rooe to hang his useless ass with.

Fucking shitcoiners. Even if u win u are gambling. Even with 4 million bucks you are a faggot who got lucky on a scratchoff...

We are gonna make it op. Logic and common sense go a long way in the real world.

Cheers brother

Jesus fuck. Like i said. 1 fucking etherium shill cocksucking coinfucker. 1st fucking post

>muh neetbux and fiat cryotocurrency is not real money and backed by nothing.
>muh shiny metal that has hekd itd value from the dawn of written history because of its rarety and beauty.

BTFO CRYPTOKEK

cant we just agree to stop selling? If nobody sells anything the price cant drop.

>omg so bubblez