EN: UR Angel Riko Scouting

>Download the Game (English/Japanese)
pastebin.com/rPdEjzEr
>Game Wiki
lovelive.kouhi.me/
>Event Points Calculator
suyo.be/llsif/calc/
>Event Cutoff Predictor
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1gT26kLl2jAQGX9xn9VRAYwnk5gzKWpe-NkOJa7osI8Y/pubhtml?gid=648200897
>Team Builder
designedfor.sakura.ne.jp/nikuma-n/

>Infodump
docs.google.com/document/d/1rL8-DDw8pJVmMPf7V25vCkx8ulOXR74p_-Wz534S3og

Wub wooby

For Mari

Nico stinks!

>thread number 1337
>Riko

Shaking paws with Riko

Any EliUmi or RubyMaru fans?

Umi is love.

I love Riko but she doesn't love me because she didn't give me her UR

I tried to think of something, but a boring Edition for a boring raibu sounds about right.

Dumb dognigger at least update the event.

EliUmi here.
I love pathetic Umi and useless Eli.

Loving Nozomi for life!

Umi is only cute because she's pathetic and stinky.

Don't you feel pathetic for basing your whole life around trying to attack people over the internet?

Too bad you were too busy playing SIF or something.

Love Nozomi.

For magnetic gays

I wanna marry a useless slav.

We've been through this before, fuck off Eli

Cute gays.

>Riko OP
Hooray! I don't know why, but I'm really loving Riko again. I must have forgotten how great she is.

I'm not Eli

Lick Umi

Cute useless slav.

Most of this site posts Maki and for the few Aqours posts, it's either the (You) meme or some ruby dabshitters.

Didn't some makifag say he was gonna put this place on the top? I'm not seeing anyone in the top yet

Mari is the most beautiful raibu.

The most beautiful raibus are all of the 3rd years.

I am upset.

dumb honknigger

Better luck next time.

Git gud

Why are event cards so shit now? I don't even feel like tiering for any of the upcoming events on EN.

Thanks for the help about the questions about SSR cards in the last thread.

To make newer people do more 10+1's to get half decent teams.

Idolizing the much better Honor scouting SR's became too easy.

>all these bonuses for matching
>tfw almost no µ's cards because started with flops and kept it that way

I haven't been around for a week or so. Have the satrips been released yet?

They've always been shit but now it's way easier to get normal idolized SRs.

Nope. Stop asking about them.

You don't need µ's cards to take advantage of the matching bonuses though.

yeah

Should I scout in the AZALEA box?
Honestly, I just want a HPT R Kanan.

>stop asking about them.
That was the first time but I will.
Hm?

Looks-wise is because they need to draw two cards instead of one now so the quality goes down. It also doesn't help that they're reusing ugly sets for the Aqours events. Stats/skill-wise it's because you can just use the seals from event cards to idolize gacha SRs so they're not as important for new players anymore.

never got one
maybe I'm doing something wrong

What do I do with my seals when I run out of UR to idolize? I only have 3 scorer URs and they're already skill level 4, so getting to the next skill level will take more than opening skill slots.

sure, all these Dia and Maru cards

Save them, opening slots isn't worth it unless you're a megawhale.

Save up.
Pray that you get another scorer (or a good healer) UR soon.

I usually just idolize my SSR's to 4 slots then save for whenever I get my next UR. I'm not F2P tho so idk what your case is

6 slots SSR is better.

love mochi au lait

Nice
>Healer
wtf are you doing

I wish Nozomi would get better card art.
Or in general all girls.

It's just that one guy

It's just that set. That artist is horrible.

Yeah I have a couple 6 slot SSR's. Kind of feels bad using them though cause of the chance of getting a UR and not being to idolize it

What exactly is a "special practice"?

How does this make you feel?

Idolizing a card. Can be done with seals (stickers) or if you have multiple copies of a card.

I got 6 initial SSRs from the Nozomi birthday box, you only need 3 to get all the slot open.

t. nu-whale

I think it's cute

Holding hands with Riko

I wanted titles for muse lives too

At least that's one thing Aqours has over their successful predecessors.

I want individual member titles for Aqours

I want titles for Aqours characters, you think we have a chance to ever see them one day?

They don't have their own solo songs yet.

aquors a flopping shit

Probably from those special reward boxes.

Isn't that one of the rewards for those soul gem looking things?

When they get solo songs like said. It only makes sense for that to happen, right?

Calm down, Lantis.

I'm pretty sure I remember seeing something about titles being in special boxes, yeah. We'll probably get them with the 3D update, whenever that is.

love yuricesty

is it worth it to buy any of these special bonus effects for the event? I mean I wasted 400k for higher chance of silver and gold bonuses and still only got bronze ones

You should only buy the higher chance on the last two boxes. Skill activation increases skills to activate by 10 percent I think and score up helps if you're on the edge of a tier.

It's not like you're going to use the gold anywhere else.

I always buy the EXP and event points bonus. Skill, score and sometimes the PL ones are only worth buying if you get a high scoring song on the final round. I always have shitty luck with the gold/silver bonus one so I don't bother with it anymore.

EXP and points always.
Increases skill/tap bonus for when you are scoring.
Increased rewards if you have gold to waste.

Songs*
fuck

I doubt you still happen to be here but I just wanted to get it off my mind and recommend some of my favorites in
Natsuiro Egao de 1, 2, jump!
Oh, Love&Peace
Datte Datte Aa Mujou
Loneliest Baby
Angelic Angel
Hello, Hoshi o Kazoete
I'd also recommend looking through all the solo singles. I have a strong bias, so I'll just say most are worth checking out. Although I will say Kodoku na Heaven cannot be missed.

Look at those cute gays.

So far this is what I've gotten using reward/exp/point boost:
Net G spent: ~1.8kk

1st round: B:21/S:3/G:0
2nd round: B:21/S:3/G:0
3rd round: B:18/S:6/G:0
4th round: B:14/S:10/G:0
5th round: B:10/S:13/G:1

If you're short of G I recommend you to use the reward booster only for the last 3 songs and save the rest for a medley event.

He should listen to OSTs too >>

Actually, save reward booster for the last 2. Only they have a increased chance already, so it's more likely to help

>recommending using Gold and Silver bonus on medley instead of wasting it all on challenge
Yeah, let's lose 3/5 of the better chance on purpose!

Kiab?

The best thing to do is, always have event points bonus on.
If you are low ranking turn on exp bonus and, at round 5, turn on reward booster.

Also, if you get Yume naki Yume wa Yume Janai in the last round, turn everything on to get a high score.

Yeah, that could work too since the amortization of G is given for 50k seal rewards.

Not just G&S reward but guaranteed friend call as well. I don't know about you but I got lots of ST from them last medley. Also, the investment on medley is less than on chalfest. And to finish, getting Silvers on the 1st and 2nd round is higly unlikely, I don't think is worth 140k G on getting mostly six lvl 1 normies.

He's a bitch, I downloaded all the µ's discography when I barely knew about them but wanted to get into love live, fuck that shit of just downloading a few songs you should download all the songs and listen to all of them and then decide what are the best in your opinion.

hehe come to my house and ill show you ;)

All of them except NozoNico ear rape.