I want to by my first car, and i really like the D30 GS, because of the nice looks...

I want to by my first car, and i really like the D30 GS, because of the nice looks, because it's affordable (only 141 Hp), and because of it's engine (4G63).

So i want to know, if some of you guys knows the pros and cons of this car.

Thanks

I don't own one, but just from the facts I can see 2 cons
>FWD
>Slow
I does look nice though, and it's cheap

RWD is pretty much a meme, i owned a E46 and a fucked R33.
They are not that much better in corners, and have a lot of diff problems.
They are also heavier, than a FWD car.
You"ll hate them on Ice and Rain.

The Eclipse is basically like a Civic or a Celica, it's a fun FWD car with a good handling.
The power isn't everything, the old 90 Hp Golf that my family had was much more fun, than the E60 V8 beast that i drove.

So for the first car it's perfect, just check for rust.
Also the GS is used by Boyracers a lot, so check out the owner!

FWD isn't a con especially not in a low power car.

Tell that to a Honda, a Toyota, or a VW.

Man all the Americans and Aussies here are really brainwashed on that subject.

Question for you Burgers and Bird Rapers, if you like something and other people tell you it's not good than do you stop liking it?
If yes than congrats you are a Virgin with very low self confidence.

We Euros love our small and big cars, because we don't care what other people say.

Be a Chad not a Virgin!

Sorry i misread what you wrote, i thought you meant FWD is bad!

>na 4g
don't bother, get a gst.

You can't have them here!
There are also 4 times more expensive than the na about 14 to 15 grand, and as you probably not read i want a cheap car!

>The average reading comprehension of a Chadposter

One big issue. That little badge that tells you it is a Mitsubishi. It may be cheap now, but it will break down and fall apart again and again, and again

just get a Prelude or a Celica

Wait, where did they sell a 2G DSM with the 4G63 non turbo? Anything that wasn't a 4G63T sold in America was a 420A powered car which is essentially a 2.0 Chrysler engine with the head turned 180°

>We Euros love our small and big cars, because we don't care what other people say.
I'm a Euro and I would never buy a FWD car. The only people that buy fagwheeldrive are women and men that don't care about cars other than having heated seats, nav and usb.

most buses are RWD

Roasted

Bump

your point being?

Nice car!

Get one!

That car is junk has been junk will always be junk ive bought several to sell all were junk everyone ive know who would buy one was an idiot after they bought one it turned to junk even my motor head buddy who bought a 1g turbo awd will tell you they are junk but fun to drive junk.
Buy a celica or civic or some less junky junk.

>Junk the thread
You are either trolling, or you really fucking hate them!

Nissan scum detected

It's basically a Mitsubishi accord coupe

Which means it sucks because it's Mitsubishi and not honda

I had a red '95 GS 5-sp from '06-'07.

I liked it even though it had the USDM Plymouth 420a engine. It had been blown out by previous owners, the speedo/odo didn't work. But I fucking love the way these cars look in person, they're TINY by today's American standards. It was a fun, cheap, cool car that was surprisingly easy to work on.

All of them for the world were made in Illinois, USA if that bothers you (with optional Jap drivetrains).

The single biggest issue with them is previous owners' lack of care. I cleaned mine up and sold it for 2x what I got it for.

Thank you for the information!