Real investor here

I have 30,000 american dollars to waste on cryptographic currencies.

Sell me on it. hardmode: no Ethereum.

In your personal experience how much do you earn per month?
Personally I think investing in another Minecraft would be a much more successful approach to getting real rich.

>excluding the cryptocurrency with the best opportunity for growth at cheap prices

lol have fun

>hardmode: no Ethereum
enjoy Earth, loser

>Drop about $500 on LePen
>Wait till French Election
>Shit Brix
>Sell all LePen for BTC Immediately post-brix

How are the Putin and Trump coins doing? any new upcoming presidential coin or anything to do with politics?

get lost faggot

Do the kiddies want a really big whale for their birthday?

People are so fucking stupid I don't get it but at least it makes it easier to get rich. Monero is THE train to be on and it's so fucking cheap.

All these morons getting sucked into buying scams every time they pump. You can rest assured that Dash and Eth will not be around five years from now. Just don't even worry. Fomo'ing will only waste your money.

Monero is the real deal. No one is shilling it to you because it wasn't pre-mined so there there aren't special interests creating the kind of hype that sucks in lots of morons to shill their $100 bags.

Buy some Bitcoin, it's the original and still going strong and in the lead. There are still massive gains to be made if it maintains it's dominance. But if you still feel like you missed the train that will deliver untold gains, Monero is it.

Monero is the only crypto with actual utility right now. You could even argue it has more utility than Bitcoin since it has the privacy required to conduct the illicit transactions Bitcoin was made for.

When people talk about Ethereum they sometimes call it Bitcoin 2.0. these people are being retarded since Ethereum style smart contracts can be built as a second layer on Bitcoin (and Monero). The Ethereum technology may be useful and important one day but the current token will be worthless, there is no reason to buy it besides throwing your money away, validating some Veeky Forumstards, and enriching an autistic skeleton.

Monero, however cannot be built on top of Bitcoin and acheive the same effect. Bitcoin is not fungible so any coins from an anonymous sidechain can be flagged, defeating the purpose.

In fact Monero is truly Bitcoin 2.0. Monero takes the ideals of Bitcoin, a permissionless electronic money and brings that ideal to reality. Bitcoin proved the concept of a PoW blockchain but without fungibility it cannot be money. Monero also has the years of Bitcoin experience to draw on for improvements.

And Dash is a scam. Doesn't matter how high it goes.

Copy paste from yesterday.

>How much do you earn per month
Nothing. This is a moon mission. One day my holdings will be worth billions or an insignificant amount. Sitting on 20x so far though. You're always welcome to jump off the rocket if you are tempted by those gains though.

dash is a pile of shit, but i feel ETH has lots of potential due to the technology behind it. Monero is brilliant as well, but the only main benefit is 100% full anonymousness.

Monero is great but I have no idea if it will catch on. I doubt the genius kids trading on DNM's give enough of a fuck to switch from bitcoin. Nobody is getting caught up in it except for huge suppliers from what I have read. The "oh no the govt knows i do drugs!!! need more anonymousyness" meme is going to die fast, because it is way overblown.

That being said, bitcoin is archaic. It's slow as hell and will only get worse as it gains more users. Monero is quick iirc.

I forget where i'm going with this

>claims to be "real investor"
>denies to invest in the technology with biggest potential

Laughable.

>dash is a pile of shit

Why?

>putting this much effort in to replying to a troll to get him to put 30k of imaginary money in to your shitcoin.

too long didn't read motherfucker

Lol yes I was browsing r/darknetmarkets earlier and I realised one of the biggest hurdles to Monero adoption is that drug users are mostly fucking morons. Maybe enough go to jail and they will wise up but that depends on law enforcement getting it's shit together so fuck.

I'm just spreading knawledge. Couldn't care less about some guys 30k(!!!).

>real investor
>cryptographic currencies
pick one

>implying next minecraft if found will want your money

With eth who would possibly use it? Yeah the pipe dreams sound good but nothing that has worked has actually been built with it.

The dao for example was broken after having professionals audit it. Just think, anyone who wants to run anything with Eth needs to be an extremely talented defensive programmer and then pay for someone to check it will work and be safe and even then it will probably be attacked if the economic incentive is there.

Besides that even if smart contracts can find a safe useful use they can still be implemented on top of a proper crypto currency whereas building anything on top of Eth is a disaster waiting to happen.

your information is out of fucking date. literally 80% of the ICO's currently running are built using a smart contract on the ETH blockchain.

It's industry standard. and monero is a one trick pony that's lame

>real investor.

Right...

I wont sell you on pump and dump shit coins for a laundry list of reasons.

The nunber 1 answer tho, in short, is CONTROL.

other than shuffling it around like some autistic 55 man chess board wtf can you do with it? Most generaly nobody will tale it as payment ans IF they do they value it next to whatever country's equivelent of money it is.

Why the fuck not just pay with money

With a business i can buy or sell a truck, i can try a different type of job, i can advertise in a new location etc...

With real estate i can paint and landscape and get new carpet and shit to greatly improve curb apeal, appraisal, and therefore hopefully trie actual value.

Good luck in you "investing."

I know these shit coins sound tempting but i wouldnt buy 1 bitcoin if it waa a fucking penny other than for novelty or gamblimg...

Thank fuck im not the only user who hates theae SHITCOIN cucks.

>hardmode: no Ethereum

I'm not sure what you're looking for here.

Why would you turn down an investment where, if correctly monitored, you can make 50+% ROI?

Dash is actually going to be usable as a currency and has the biggest muhgainz recently.

>ask for best investment options in a certain market
>get told the best one
This isn't an ironic meme you dumbass you aren't ten times smarter than everyone else just because you're you. You would know that if you were actually good enough with money to invest that much.

>tfw have a deepweb link to a secret group of insider trading tips
>tfw membership is BTC payable only, currently 5 BTC/mo

>no ethereum

You're a fucking moron.

>Don't get the cryptocurrency supported by big corporations which will attract investors increasing the price of said crypto.

They truly live in castles in the air.

I loled at the >no eth

Dude, bro.
Ethereum is going to be the mainstream crypto. I never saw bitcoin in any articles like I've seen eth. It's actually going to draw an american crown and be seen as the next gold rush.

Bitcoins price is largely due to China

>investing in another Minecraft
What? How many people invested in Minecraft? wasn't it just one guy and a computer?

controversial
devs premine and get funding (500k/month?) from "master nodes"
so that's more marketing and hiring for DASH
or is that more money for the "devs"
Also, the masternodes which increase speed of transactions are rumored to be significantly owned by the devs, and masternodes have large influence over network...

someone correct me if I got something wrong

You ever heard of places like the Cayman islands? Well, there are literally hundreds of trillions of $ hidden away in private and secret tax havens. The problem is that as the economy collapses, hiding that money from angry hordes is gonna get very hard to do.

Monero is the internet tax haven. Zip and it's gone. No trace, no nada. No blockchain to analyse. Thus those who want to stash their proceeds may look more and more to anonymous currencies as you need to be invisible if you want that kind of service.

With 30k you might as well wipe your ass with it. If you aren't a software engineer yourself, it will cost you around 50k for a small prototype.

Bitcoin:
Established. Supported but controlled by Chinese miners. Chinese government doesn't want BTC ruining their currency but is happy if it weakens USD. Miners with advanced hardware are greedy and transactions are slower. Use on illegal markets is fading due to awareness of no truly user transactions, but use on legal markets is increasing due to dominance. Also, you and most people are going to buy it and then trade it for other cryptocurrencies. Safest bet for growth, but the tech is challenged by other coins.

Monero:
Anonymous right now. Much faster than btc. Adopted by illegal markets. Less established and considerably less developed. Due to adoption by illegal markets, considerable growth potential that will weaken Bitcoin's use in illegal markets.

Ethereum:
You said no Ethereum. Not wise...

DASH:
Might be a scam, but if the developers are motivated to keep it going, then why not? Fast transactions, so-so security. Funding from nodes means growth is highly likely. More dev power and dev funding than bitcoin, really. DASH has (or had) considerable room for growth, based on its recent spike.

Zcash: Similar to Monero. Still researching this one.

This is a good point, much better than

>muh drugs
>muh darknet

What happened to everyone shilling Iconomi?

Why not waves?

Etherium classic. If ETH goes up, so will ETC. If BTC goes down, people will dump to ETH and ETC will go up as well. Monero is interesting. Dash is all hype, but that doesn't mean you'll make money. Hypothetically speaking, you could use 20 grand to make yourself a farm to mine different coins, but that would depend on your electricity situation.