BECAUSE TOO MANY ETHEREUM POSTS IS NOT ENOUGH!

SEE PIC

BUY AND HODL!

Other urls found in this thread:

coinmarketcap.com
investopedia.com/terms/p/pumpanddump.asp?ad=dirN&qo=investopediaSiteSearch&qsrc=0&o=40186
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Ethereum is not BTC you fucking moron. Use google

This.

Expect $2500 before the end of 2017.

Bitcoin is only worth so much because you can buy drugs with it.
What is Ethereum used for? It's not going to $1000 on hype alone.

do you know why though? It was because a bunch of senators had a meeting about the use of btc and thought it had a lot of promise. If something like that happens, then yeah, we'll all be muhfuggin rich

ether is just currency that can be used with the ethereum platform of blockchains and smart contracts, which is actually more secure and infallible than btc. It's not developed for currency, cryptocurrency just works really well on the platform

I know what it is.
What is it used for?

the ethereum platform can be scripted for any contract, and will be completely independent of legal processes because of how blockchains work (I'm going to assume you understand blockchains)
For example, imagine house A is sitting on a well and has a large supply of water. House B wants some of that water. House A codes a smart contract on the ethereum platform for House B to use some water. It will charge House B depending on the water it uses, and will deduct or not deduct funds from House B's account according to how much or how little water the house uses, independent of any other systems.

As far as I know that's a potential use. It basically automates the legal process for drafting and verifying contracts.

Ok guys, so heres the thing...

So its December 2017, we all bought in at the right time and are now rich beyond our wildest dreams...

So when that comes how the fuck do we sell our ETH and turn it back into cold, hard cash? All these coin exchanges have limits at which you can sell, so what exactly is the best way to cash-in your coin as fast as humanly possible?

>As far as I know that's a potential use
>that's a potential use
>potential use
>potential

But whats it used for faggit? Who uses ETH for anything?

>mfw lawyers and bankers are the first to lose their jobs to automation

Convert to BTC and sell your BTC on Coinbase or Localbitcoins or whatever.

JEWS BTFO

Theres sell-limits at those places as well. Something like you cant sell past $10,000 USD per week.

I use coinbase and as far as I know you don't need to convert it to BTC at all.

sell on multiple exchanges?

FAGGOT THE ETHEREUM PLATFORM ALLOWS FOR SECURE AND DECENTRALIZED TRANSACTIONS LITERALLY THE SAME WAY AS BITCOIN EXCEPT WITH EXTREMELY MALLEABLE SCRIPTING CAPABILITIES TO MAKE PRETTY MUCH ANY CONTRACT YOU WANT/NEED, ETHER IS JUST A CURRENCY THAT IS USED AS PART OF THIS SYSTEM

damn niggas on Veeky Forums is fucking dumb

The most I was able to get as if right now is 15. Fuckkkkkk. It's NOT ENOUGH

I haven't bought any...
Is it too late to buy?

did you just buy?

No actually.

Just dipped down to $27 USD from a high of $30 USD. Perfect time to get in.

Nah I got 10 at 20 and 8 more today

>can be
>potential
Not what I asked for. I know what Ethereum is, how it works, and how it can be used. I'm asking what it is being used for right now that makes it a legitimate competitor to the king of deep web currency.
The niche of drug deals is already filled by Bitcoin and Ethereum is not going to displace it.

Complete cryptonoob here who stumbled across this thread out of boredom.

How do I go about buying some ETC with the € in my bank account. Is there a FAQ anywhere I can read?

>How do I go about buying some ETC with the € in my bank account. Is there a FAQ anywhere I can read?
For one you probably want ETH and not ETC.

Just made my first purchase of ETH using Gemini Exchange!

I am now the proud owner of 33.69 ETH :D

congrats!

how long did the confirmation take?

Eth currently unavailable to exchange on exodus?

should i buy directly or go full chinese rice farmer and get a rig to farm coin?

THIS IS A SHILL THREAD!!!

go here coinmarketcap.com

and look ath Bitcoins Market Cap and Etheriums

and also look at the the number of coins in circulation

....you see it?

Eth would neeed a market cap of more then 100 billion to get as high as bitcoin

IT IS ALL A PUMP& DUMP SCAM
investopedia.com/terms/p/pumpanddump.asp?ad=dirN&qo=investopediaSiteSearch&qsrc=0&o=40186

>implying the entire cryptocurrency market will never go over $25bn

Are you the same dense mf as in the other thread?

Both

double dub bubble

>Says nervous Buttcoiner for 7th time this week.

And this is why cryptos are nonsense. Everybodies just sitting on them waiting for "da moon" and then will cash out into "real" money. What the fuck is the point of a currency that the vast majority of it's holders aren't actually spending?

That initial BTC mania bubble really fucked things.

jesus fuck mate, just calm down and take a week to sell it all if it really ends up becoming worth a lot of money

You'll be able to spend your fake video game currency in an rpg dapp or subscribe to a shady vpn. The future is beautiful.

this guy gets it.

The only thing I have read about eth is literally on Veeky Forums. I don't really care what it is but,

By briefly reading what you are saying eth is a decentralized currency that's value is derived probably with formulas with variables along the line of involving the amount of USD invested in eth or euros inv in eth etc not important.

Eth can be scripted (programmed) to makes sales and purchases of currencies with decisions based on whatever databases its crawling.

With the intent of one day maybe being a currency people actually use to buy things. Like there paycheck is digitally transferred to eths n shit. I dunno I don't really care I'm just trying to put 2 and bird together.

I think that eventually a digital currency and a decentralized currency will be very valuable to people and governments. But, maybe not of course.

I used to think this. However, when I bought game skins with btc, I realized how easy online payments are. I bought more btc.

the b2b potential is incredible

31€ wtf is happening

This is what mongoloid subhumans actually believe

>linking to Investopedia article on a kind of scam
BAHAHAHAHAHA

Have any logical fallacies to report while you're at it?

dip incoming for all you fags who still haven't bought...floor is probably at 30