I would literally kill for one of these

>I would literally kill for one of these

Other urls found in this thread:

roadandtrack.com/car-culture/buying-maintenance/a32269/this-r63-amg-owner-is-rebuilding-his-engine-to-avoid-a-57000-repair/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

the thought of owning a mercedes has only brought a frown to my face

why? it's the german equivalent of a PT cruiser
>but they're rare
because nobody bought them

they remind me of a hearse.

looks like it has all the ugliness of a mpv yet only the practicality of a wagon

and have you seen those headlights? dear god I thought the old ass teal coloured mercedes cars had horrible bug eyes but this one beats them all

Because it's the ultimate blend of practicality and power, and it also has unique proportions, looks like nothing lese on the road

There is nothing ugly about it. It is just a longer, wider and slightly taller wagon with huge wheel-wells and high-profile tires. Looks unique and stands out from the crowd

The 4.0l v8 is better than the 6.2l na v8.

>looks like every other minivan on the road
Fixed that for you.

>german
Not even once.

roadandtrack.com/car-culture/buying-maintenance/a32269/this-r63-amg-owner-is-rebuilding-his-engine-to-avoid-a-57000-repair/

It's a well known issue m8, headbolts failures are a bitch but you can avoid this. The owners were utter dumbasses

Oh really? post pictures of 4dr minivans that look like it

>it's a CUV

How does it not look like a minivan user?

>Merc Has a much longer hood
>It's lower
>Hasn't got a sliding door
>Hasn't got an upright rear end
>Bigger fenders and wheel wells

Yeah it looks nothing like a Pacifica, you blind faggot

I saw one in the wild the day after I watched the Doug video

Nobody even notices that the doors dont slide on the Mercedes minivan.

mate it looks as much like a minivan as it does a semi. REEE

>Doesn’t look like a minivan

REEE all you want m8 its a minivan.

sorority girl in college had one of these. that was like 10 years ago. they look so dated, don't care if it's an amg

Maybe it is a minivan, but it looks nothing like any other minivan

One of the least reliable Benzes of all times, and modern Benzes aren't very reliable to begin with. Complete money pit.

The day the autismal retard who makes a thread about every single Doug video leaves Veeky Forums will be glorious.

I am this retard

I will never leave.