pastebin.com/2wvjCyrV
>APK
apkpure.com/結城友奈は勇者である-花結いのきらめき/jp.co.altplus.yuyuyui
>AppStore
itunes.apple.com/JP/app/id1205424282
>FAQ, guides, TL scenarios, ID list, Yuushas and Fairies TLs
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1uK3a2KLh2lhmUwprgeHBq-yDKawre4ftQKpAAZYwQhM
>Current Events
Deep Bonds, Summer Memories (summer festival event)
>Current Gacha
SSR Shiratori, SSR Wakaba.
Also SSR Yuuna, Wasshi and Wakaba pickup
Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.twitter.com/ko_mugin/status/894417978006978560
mobile.twitter.com/ko_mugin/status/894419070186995712
mobile.twitter.com/ko_mugin/status/895552609339162624
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

First for Akihara Sekka, Chosen of the Kamuy
Oh by the way, Gin's SSR isn't in the current gacha either.

>Cockudo

SSR Shiratori doesn't look so good off first impressions.

Why does Tama get 50% more exp when everyone is rank 10?
Is it because Karin is already 99?

She's cute as heck but I want to save up a bit more before I roll for anyone again.

If she as good damage scaling then she will be alright

First impressions are often very wrong.

They posted some announcement about an exp bonus of some sort.

What did Wakaba do to be so lucky? Available for pickup in both the protagonist and Shiratori banners?

...Anyways, picked up a +1 for my Wakaba in my Shiratori 10 roll. She's useful, I'll take it.

>mfw that random SR Sumi's hissatsu and passive almost seem better than SSR Utano's

Yes I just saw it.
It reads:
If one of the two is max level, the other gains 1.5x exp and 2x Yuri exp.
If both are max then they get 4x Yuri exp.

>That pic
You could rename that to "Greens in YuYuYui" and it'd be perfectly accurate. SSR Sumi is the hero that green needs. This is embarrassing, really.

She seems perfect for ShiUYu HM. If you had her fully leveled up I think S2-5H would be way more viable and she'd be perfect for clearing the initial vertex for any ShiUYu stage. You just wouldn't put her as leader, as her leader skill kinda sucks. You could also pair her with Virgo Yuuna and potentially get 3x damage + ATK up 35% for a while.

Yes.
Very good.
Huh? But Tama is the best one out of green SSRs.

Gacha salt incoming.
This is my 2nd 10 roll for today. Not gonna complain

>also pair her with Virgo Yuuna and potentially get 3x damage + ATK up 35% for a while.
The 3x damage is a one time thing, you have no control over it. If it happens before the boss arrives (which it usually will) it's completely useless.

>Oh hey, another Scorpio invasion today, nothing to see her-
Lads. Today's scorpio adds another difficulty, Super high rank. It drops that one Tougou card you get from Hanayui hard mode.

This shit went completely unnoticed.

What are you talking about, user? SSR Itsuki and SSR Tama are fine.

>Super high rank.

Also Super high rank stages have a chance to yield multiple cards, but at least 1 is guaranteed.

The harsh truth is that even with Sumi, Tama and Itsuki blue stages are still nightmare mode compared to every other color, so the hero that green needs is either this seemingly lackluster Utanon or the green Tougou SSR we're bound to get in one of the next banners.

Boy those abilities are dogshit.

Yeah, that's why nobody ever uses her.

We've discussed it some hours ago in the last thread, though. The card seems like absolute trash, so hopefully the new difficulty will have some better drops to make up for it.

I'm glad to see there's another SR Sumi, nice that best girl is getting the love she deserves.

Controlling when your yuusha rank up is just another part of micromanaging, user. That double boost would be super helpful for getting the boss to come out more quickly on ShiUYu HM stages.

Not even as bait should posts like these be allowed.

Dealing a 3x damage AoE is basically just attacking 3 times, it's absolutely not worth delaying your ranking up for.

Thanks to the new SR, I now have 16 different Sumi and Tougou cards. That's two full rows of cute yuushas in my roster!

I found your roll.

That poor guy.

>Dev added new bonux for max level yuusha
>Now, if you use max level yuusha, the affinity bonus after battle will be doubled
>If both main yuusha and support yuusha are fully levelled, then the affinity gain will be quadrupled

Does it count for the 70 and 50s too? All my SRs I use are alrady maxed.

Yes.

>R fuu max yuri level with everyone

Did they let an intern take over the official twitter?
Yesterday they messed up the new SSR announcement, and today they linked to Natsume's character profile instead of Utanon's.

mobile.twitter.com/ko_mugin/status/894417978006978560
mobile.twitter.com/ko_mugin/status/894419070186995712
mobile.twitter.com/ko_mugin/status/895552609339162624
Need 8250 runs if you dedicated for that, or 24750 times rankup (And rip to him who finished the max affinity just a day before the double/ quadruple affinity, while also spending all the blessing into refill stamina for farming before stamina limit raised

The madman wants to make a Gun-chan harem, and he's willing to spend all his money on it.
If that's not true love then I don't know what is.

>tfw you don't have enough money to shower Chikage with love

Scorpio in 7 minutes.
The new difficulty sounds exciting, but I'm worried about the stamina cost.

>inb4 60+ stamina cost
>inb4 it takes multiple tries to beat it

Wew, these guys don't mess around.

>save up all my stamina for this
>lose the first 30 of it because the game crashes when the minibosses use their skills
So that's why it's "super difficult", huh.

Scorpio's instakill is now a line attack.
Thanks Taisha.

More like, all attacks are now basically instakills or at least fuck you up hard. Even the ones you weren't supposed to be able to evade.
And Scorpio's true instakill still has that display bug, it kills everything behind him but looks like it only hits a small area in front of him.

Yeah, even Cancer's giant AoE deals 35k+ damage to rank 8 characters.
This is stupid.

Damn it's pretty hard but it's more of an endurance test. Got two SR Anzu and a purple d8 as drops

>50stam
>99diff
Help

How do you even get the Tougous? All I'm getting are multiple Anzus and some crytals, too.

I guess it's just random drops. Anyone manage to 3-star this? It seems really hard to keep everyone alive for the entire fight.

Just managed to 3* on third try (that didn't end it a crash). My strategy: kill the mobs as usual, then throw your hissatsus on the minibosses. Make sure that the boss and the minibosses only occupy two or preferably one lane, e.g. by pushing them to the side with crits. Now, the lane without bosses is the secure area where you park all yuushas except the one you're microing (Natsume in my case because she's the best damage dealer for Scorpio and refills her own gauge). The rest is simple: Let your active Yuusha solo the entire stage including the mobs after that and just make sure that the others never get anywhere close to the enemies' instakills. Since the timer is extremely generous and the three bosses move slow as fuck, you can be extra careful and really take your time for that.

Here is something I noticed concerning Scorpio's attack patterns.
On his first HP bar he will use a line insta-kill attack. (not high damage but actual instakill)
On the second and third he will use the circular AoE. not sure if it's poison or HP percentage damage.
On the 4th bar he'll use his usual small area instakill.
On the last HP bar he goes back to the circular AoE.

Tomato's tomatos

Post your team. NOTHING is fucking working for me. Can't crit them into one lane. They rotate their fucking specials so I have little time to attack, the rows are so clogged I can never move to a safe lane, so someone always dies, because the damage on every special is fucking stupid.

The moment the bosses spawn is pretty much hell, trying to dodge all those huge aoe while you kill the minibosses.

I wish I had my own SSR Natsume. I'm thinking the safest way to deal with this is to throw Itsuki onto her so you can slow everything down while you nuke and buff crit, then nuke again with Tougou when it's safe so you can knock things back.

Also minor note about Scorpio's small instakill, I did manage to survive it once without being in front and out of the way. They were on opposite lanes with the middle lane as a gap in between.

It's the same team I used for regular scorp.
Takashima is entirely replaceable - I've had the same results with Gin and Karin, but you have to be careful with color disadvantages.
Tama is good for clearing the early mobs or dealing with mob clusters and gives some useful damage cut.
Natsume is the MVP. I use Virna as a support because she's guaranteed to hit rank 7 in this stage, but any other sturdy melee works just as well. Natsume's hissatsu is also strong enough to push the boss almost all the way to the back, so you can always buy yourself more time with a good hissatsu when the boss gets too close.

They need to fix the fucking hitbox on Scorpio's insta kill It's WAY bigger than advertised.

I never knew Utanon was so stacked. That's Anzu level right there.

Holy fuck that level.

Still can't 3-star the level. I came so fucking close but someone ended up getting caught in Cancer's fuckhuge AoE and died.

Who do you use for a friend? I haven't got the same characters as you, but as far as your description goes, ultimately the strategy is 'Natsume does everything'.

"Intense difficulty"
smugloli23.jpg

I did it. I was completely carried by a guest Natsume that did everything for me.
If you're having trouble, just refresh the list a few times for a Natsume to carry you.

Even if you go for the "wait in a safe area" strategy, you still have to kill the minibosses as fast as you can. The strategy can only get you so far against multiple enemies, they will overwhelm you sooner or later if you don't reduce their numbers.

It doesn't really matter because I just let the friend stay in the back and do nothing. A sturdy character is preferred because those don't die as easily to random hissatsus or mobs that slipped through. And yeah, Natsume is absolutely key, at least for me. If you don't have her, try to get a good Natsume friend or guest - many people have switched to her because she's such a popular choice for Scorpio. Tama is also important, but you might be able to replace her with Itsuki or Utano.

Who would an ideal character to put on her be? An AoE attacker? Someone to shore up hitpoints? Or just Virgo Yuuna?

Level 10 of the level give you 40k EXP. Holy.

Virna is great because she's basically a guaranteed +35% (or whatever her level is) attack buff for your entire team during the boss phase, unless something goes very wrong and you don't manage to get your Natsume to rank 7. On top of that, she has great stats that make up for Natsume's mediocre health. Most people in my friend list use her as the support.
I also tried SSR Karin and it worked similarly well. Utano might be worth trying, but I think all other AoE attackers don't have enough health to consistently survive the enemy attacks. You want more than 20k total to be on the safe side.

I did it mom.
Natsume did all the damage, Tougou's leader skill buffed her and Virgo Yuuna buffed everybody.
I brought 2 Anzus because her hissatsu pushes everything, which was essential to stay out of Cancer's cancer zone, and to wait for Natsume's cooldown to run.
The rest of the fight was just trying not to get overrun while Natsume handled Scorpio.

I guess invasions are the way story cards will be farmable from now on? This time we got a blue Tougou in addition the the blue Anzu, so since it's basically confirmed that the next invasion card will be purple Sekka, the corresponding super difficulty card would be either pajamas Sonoko or arm wrestler Gun-chan.

>for your entire team during the boss phase
Unless you happen to die.
It does not appear to start working again after a respawn.

>so since it's basically confirmed that the next invasion card will be purple Sekka
Sauce?

Well if anybody were to die then it's all pointless.

Took four tries to 3 star the new stage of invasion.

Purple crystal drops in the event and ScorpAnzu has a line mentioning Sekka.

Now it's finally appropriate to use that image.

Well, if Natsume dies your 3* is ruined anyway. Keeping the carry alive is the most important thing in any battle.

Anzu mentions Sekka in her uncap line, and the crystals that drop in Scorpio are blue (for Anzu) and purple (for ?). The crystals in Virgo were green (for Itsuki) and yellow (for Yuuna), so we know that they correspond to the color of the cards that drop in the stage.

Not really, I had a more "impossible to clear" in mind, but it's something.

1/12

2/12

It's pretty hard to 3-star so it deserves at the very least a slightly worried Tougou.

3/12
Glad I decided to roll one more. Most expensive Baka ever. I'm done.

Spend it all luckshitter-kun you won't no balls.

Christ user. Did you whale or just never fucking roll with all those blessings?

I need to have some in reserve for my yuushafu, so no, I'll stop here, thanks.
No to both. But I lost a lot of rolls today, absolute suffering.

Who's your yuushafu?

Not telling since you salty plebs would shit on her endlessly to spite me.

Fuu?

Don't be like that user, we're all friends here. Is it Sekka or Natsume?

Sashimi tits is a whore, dump her.

Nonsense.
I just wanna be mean to you.

We just had everyone confess their yuushafu last thread and it went pretty smoothly. Come on user.

When Shinju gives you lemons...

Now I'm really curious.

No Chikage pee, please.

...Make urine-ade!

Someone post the original transparent exploitable.

No chance in hell anyone from here is ever going to know, ever.

>He doesn't love his Yuushafu enough to publicly support her.

Being ashamed of your own waifu proves that you don't really love her.