Is this a good car?

Is this a good car?

>inb4 muh overpriced vag shit

0-60 in 3.7 sec, godlike 5 cylinder sound, audi s tronic gearbox, sharp handling, top notch interior, bold exterior without being too manchildish

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/pwkMi3B6aog?t=439
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You already made up your mind why did you make this shitty thread other than your pathetic need for validation

just wanted to hear other peoples opinions. fuck off nigger

>$70k for a rebadged haldex fwd golf

the handling isnt sharp and i dont know where you got that from. compared to a cayman s or an m2 (both similar pricepoints) its is really front heavy, the awd system weighs it down and its far less neutral handling.

M2 costs $15k less
the tt is literally M4 money

this
M2 any day

>audi s tronic gearbox
Why would you not want to shit gears? How is that not less fun?

>Muh 0-60

>5 cylinder
4 cylinder power and 6 cylinder weight (but without the balance), mounted directly over the front axle.

>S-tronic
Literally just a rebadged Borg Warner with terrible NVH and reliability. Not able to handle RS5/RS6 power in longitudinal form, hence the shift to a ZF 8HP there. Hooking a torquey 400hp engine up to a transverse VAG DCT is like sitting on a timebomb.

>Sharp handling
>Rebadged Haldex and a 60/40 weight distribution
Pick one

>Top noth interior
I think we've been in different cars. The interior does not reflect it's 65K MSRP, I'd call it equivalent to a base A6 (50K).

>Bold exterior
>Manchildish
It still looks like a TT, a girl's car - now with some extra rice all over it.

I for one dream of the day when I can actually feel the gears coming out of my ass as I shit them.

>autotragic
>front wheel drive
>>seventy fucking thousand united states dollars

Some day, m8. Some day...

>fwd
Nope, fag-on

fwd biased haldex which behaves like fwd

Perfect car for the wannabe rich cunts. If you wanna show off you don't buy the premium most obnoxious super duper model of a wannabe semi-luxury brand from vw. Also because their common models are pretty much just riced vw.
If you like giving so much money to vw you should get a Bentley, but they are the most horrible car around, and only rapping niggers buy them.

You are confusing Haldex with the Focus RS system. Haldex can (and will) send 100% of the power to the rear wheels.

oh the fucking busdrivers in this thread.
>muh manual
>muh haldex

its a fuckin good car and beats the m2 in EVERY discipline but cornering

>every discipline
So it beats the M2 on a straight line acceleration off the line thanks to improved AWD traction? wew
I'll take the M2 every day of the week because it is much more practical, comes with a manual, is quicker from a rolling start race, better handling, costs way less.

nobody liked it on your last thread and you were butthurt there, stop spamming threads for validation because nobody is going to validate it, it is still a 70k piece of golf too expensive for people who want it and too much of a golf for people who can afford it.

why is it more practical in your opinion?
and why is a manual superior? its slower and more work

>autotragic

I'm not going to pretend to know all the details of the AWD system like some anons, but if it's a FWD biased system, that can go into the trash along with the transmission.

i bet you couldn't outpreform a manual driver in any case

more practical as in notably bigger trunk and more interior space with usable rear seats

>TT RSR

What a shitty shitty name

>70k
>rebadged golf
Kys

Do Americans use 0-60 because it makes cars sound faster?
use km/h for christ sake...
otherwise i am going to start calling it 0-96.5

When your country becomes THE superpower of the world, you can do whatever you want.

we use mph because nowhere in the us are speed limits measured in kmph

>criticizing the m2
>on Veeky Forums
You have no idea what you just did

everyone else uses metric except your declining backwards country. Have fun in chink century.

Nope

>i bet you couldn't outpreform a manual driver in any case
>start Launch Control
>puch ONE pedal
>congratulation, you outpreformed a manual driver

Are you this way retard ?

Fractions of a second in the beginning of a race don't mean much. In the first corner when you, a driver requiring crutches, gets passed, you will never have them in your rear view mirror again.

As opposed to the respectable F150 Titantium trim, country singer who's far more responsible with their money and is a great role model

learn to turn sometime

straight lines are boring

>bold exterior

It looks like a car I drew when I was 5.

quite possibly the only good car audi has ever made. But for the price you can have two truly great cars so good job vagfags

>straight line
>a test of driver skill or interesting
pick one

car would be neat if the engine would face the right way

Ima have to agree too. You can get a 2015 or 16 M4 for around 50k or a new M2 and pour a little into upgrades and you'll have an absolute beast

>Is this a good car

rebadged golf styled to cater hairdressers/developer side-girls

lol

you don't even know how haldex functions do you?

because if you did, you would known that haldex inherently can never send 100% power to any of the axles, it's just how it works

>comparing a rebadged Golf to a BMW M2

>people praising and shitting on cars they have never driven
>Veeky Forums

>samefagging this hard

M2 is absolutely garbage. Not only is it extremely slow, the interior is literally non-existant even for BMW-standards.

The wagon is better.

>nobody likes a rebadged fwd golf for $70k
>m2 is objectively one of the best new cars to be released in the past few years and is generally loved amomg enthusiasts for its driving dynamics
>b-but the interior is bad! must be samefag!
KYS

youtu.be/pwkMi3B6aog?t=439

>""""""""""driving dynamics""""""""""""
also if im paying 60-70k for a car i would like that car to have a interior that looks like [current year].

>it's another episode of Audi fangirl in charge of car knowledge
Lmfao do you want me to post an Audisteer compilation, VAG cuck?
TTRS handles like shit M2 destroys it on every corner and is faster on track you clueless shitter.
>but muh straight line speed
M2 beats the TTRS on a rolling start drag race, aka a real world situation.
Go shill for your $70k golf elsewhere

>people praising and shitting on guns they have never fired
>/k/
>people praising and shitting on women they have never fucked
>/r9k/
>people praising and shitting on pets they have never owned
>/an/
>people praising and shitting on countries they have never visited
>/int/

Do you know that there are many VAGhaters in Veeky Forums? You will never get a good validation here.
Go to other car forums.
Audi TTRS is a good car. Now, go away.

>people waifuing waifus they've never waifu'd
>you

I don't think he does. Volvo uses Haldex. It has forward bias, but automatically engages the rear through a viscous coupling. Mechanical and reactionary rather than electric and predictive.

You're wrong.

Theres audi hate on Veeky Forums because no one likes rebranded crap made to swindle gullible idiots.

Nope... I have seen the plenty of anti-VW, anti-Bugatti, anti-Porsche, anti-Audi, etc... in Veeky Forums

Veeky Forums is anti every car in existance newfag

because VAG is quite possibly the scummiest car company right now, literally the GM of Europe

see

Is that a VAGina group car?
lmao