What do you gays think of the new Fiesta...

What do you gays think of the new Fiesta? The wife needs a new car and I've been thinking of getting one for her (she currently drives a '09 Mazda 2)

The mk7 fiestas are brilliant cars. Not sure about the new ones, give it a few months untill the owner feedback starts appearing

There's literally nothing wrong with the Mazda 2. Fix it if it's broken. The Fiesta is no better.

reminds me of the 1st gen ka

I think they make pretty sweet WRC cars and may many fucks be upon the American buyers who caused Ford to drop them from the lineup again.

The current gen cars are awesome for rallycross, thankfully there is still a surplus of them out there to thrash around.

I guess they aren't bad either if you just want a car.

ford ka's look so damn good now damn car design sucks now

She works in real state and it's frowned upon to have an old car. Keeping appearances is important in that business.

i'd get a hyundai i20

>Woman
>Having a job
Mate. Her job is at home.

or a suzuki swift

fuck off commie

If she didn't work we couldn't afford the quality of life we have right now.

2 incomes > 1 income

Also I don't think women doing jack shit at home is a good thing.

>'09 Mazda 2

My friend you already own a very well made economy car.
You bought it because it will last a long time and get you from a to b and your car can still do that for a much cheaper price than a new Fiesta.

I"m not saying don't buy a new car. I'm saying if you are going to buy a new car upgrade. Look to a luxury brand or a larger car or a faster car.

You don't need a new cuck box.

wow. Learning a lot about you op. where are her kids?
Whos going to watch them?

Even more reason not to get a fiesta btw. Get a used Touareg and she'll look fancy.

>nissan micra
if i had a vagina, this would be my pick
>suzuki swift
if i didn't care about interior materials, and cared instead about passenger comfort, this would be my pick
>hyundai i20
if i wanted to be stylish this would be my pick

>swapping out a good reliable car for a shitty FERRDD
If she needs a new car then get a new Mazda 2 or 3

Suzuki swift sport. I would kill to own one, they are awesome cars apparently.

No it's fucking not. As if a fiesta is any better for her image.

europe isn't burgerland

>being a eurocuck

>Implying being a housewife and mom is 'jack shit'.

kia SATONIC