Is there a worse feeling than telling the person who offered to drive you somewhere you have to pull over to use the...

is there a worse feeling than telling the person who offered to drive you somewhere you have to pull over to use the bathroom?

No I don't drive anyone not that they would want one anyway. I also have a bucket to piss and shit in for extended trips.

Yeah, waiting too long to tell them and then having to wait even longer for them to pick a suitable place to stop.

this is true

Very true.

Except when you wait so long that you have to yell at them to just pull over anyfuckingwhere RIGHT NOW because you can't hold it any longer an then go take a gigantic piss at the side of the road with all the traffic looking at your cock hanging out.

I drive myself because I'm not a cuck.

And if I have to go to the washroom I just wait until we get where we're headed, I'm not a fucking baby who is going to shit his pants on a car ride.

When I was in elementary school, it was like clockwork. We'd be on the bus making the rounds to gather up all the other kids on the way to school, about 2/3rds of the way there my gut would twist in a knot. I'd have to take a shit like no other and would ask the driver if they could please drop me off somewhere to use the bathroom. They can't though because of the rules regarding dropping off kids at random locations.

We'd make it to the school and I would haul ass to the nearest shitter and unload what had been churning in my gut for the last 10 minutes.

>is there a worse feeling
Yes there is. When you soil their car because you were too embarrassed to say anything.

the chad tinkle

Who gives a fuck seriously. What, you think they have binoculars out while driving snd focussing on the road?
Us people who drive cars have had to do the same thing at times. You stop giving a fuck very quickly

Actually I quite like darting into the trees in full view of traffic because even out of the corner of your eye you know exactly why that dude just pulled over and ran into the woods.

Just leave a wet spot and never talk to them again.

Sorry, this isn't China.

>out booze cruising with bro
>bladders perfectly in sync
>pull over
>hop out
>piss on back tires
>hop back in
>crack open another one

good times.

>(no homo)

not like I can expect chick friends to want to just piss on the side of a dirt road, ya know?

So you all piss on the tires? Women are truly wretched.

better than kicking them.

The women or the tires?

>hey dude, i gotta fucking take a shit pull over or i'll fucking shit all your over shit your shit dude
>cool

why is it scary to fucking say that? because you fantasize about his penis being in your mouth? well that's when you fucking tell him when you're both wasted and maybe he let's you before you both pass out and wake up hung over acting like it never happened

>be 12
>riding in russian friends old volvo with his family
>explosive diarrhea incoming
>ask to pull over asap
>piss out my ass behind a tree
>wipe ass with leaves and get back in volvo