/pg/ - Persona General

Previous: NEWS
>Persona 5 anime coming in 2018: personacentral.com/persona-5-animation-announced-air-2018/
>Persona Q2 revealed: pq2.jp
>Persona 3: Dancing Moon Night and Persona 5: Dancing Star Night revealed: persona-dance.jp/
>Persona 4 featured in BlazBlue Cross Tag Battle: personacentral.com/blazblue-cross-tag-battle-announced-features-persona-4-arena/

INFO
>P5 Info
pastebin.com/MJuR9h0S

GUIDES
>General Guide
pastebin.com/eCHRjKCZ
>PQ Guide
pastebin.com/Bq16HvJh
>P4U2 Guide/Resources
pastebin.com/M3MPepKb

DOWNLOADS
>Art, Guides, Music, etc.
pastebin.com/Vh0CdRit
>P4 Dengeki Comic Anthology
mediafire.com/?4kjjaf0jtw2jyj3
>Persona Image Collection
mediafire.com/?9j3us2v34coua
>Persona 5 Resources
pastebin.com/CZEvEgiE
>Persona ISOs
mega.nz/#F!5iQAGTLB!U1LUUTLtawRdsWSDDFSAQQ
>Persona Super Live P-Sound Bomb!!!! 2017 concert
mega.nz/#F!OAEBCbqR!AoTAo-UpNXDE726pjug3yA

MANGA
>Scans
personascans.tumblr.com
mediafire.com/personascans#unst48ukbu457
pastebin.com/L3WXvsf3

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ybaVWcH_zBQ
youtube.com/watch?v=ccn1MtGMLBU
youtube.com/watch?v=Fzysrf1j_gE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Futaba is my wife, and I can't wait for her spinoff to be announced!

Obligatory Makoto post

Obligatory Makoto post

Kawakami a kawacutie

FUCK YOU!!!

She's mine /pg/

Fuck you!

Neat NEET

Phantom is from Sumaru City!

Tae is bae!

This art makes me feel sad.

I love Haru

Best neet!

Post rare queens

haru's got a long fucking neck

Speaking of spin offs reply to this post or you mother will die in her sleep tonight

FUCK YOU!

FUCK YOU!!! -again-

i'm pretty sure you can get banned for that

Underage

*bored

Now I hate that they made her close her eyes when she smiles. She so fucking cute.

There is straight up no situation where makoto isn't the cutest girl in this fucking game

Report that smug neet

what if my mother is already dead

I love her too. Haru is very cute!

rip
youtube.com/watch?v=ybaVWcH_zBQ

no that is haru

Hifumi is Joker's canon wife, and I can't wait for her spin-off to be announced!

The cutest

Who?

she looks ill

She really wasn't cute at all when she was an obnoxious cunt in the majority of the first third of the game. The cute scale is up for serious debate for the rest of the game too.

noot noot

Which persona girl has the best reaction to teasing?

So Futaba establishes that not everyone with palaces are evil
So how come there aren't Mementos targets who aren't evil but have emotional/mental issues like her?
Why don't we make a depressed person feel better?
Why don't we help an addict? (Doesn't have to be drugs mind you)
Why don't we help someone whose hanging out with the wrong crowd but thinks that crowd is the only person they can trust?

my wife

Hifumi is Goro's canon wife

That's what mementos is for, who'd want to go through a whole unique palace for each person you want to help?

That'd be like mixing P5 with No Man's Sky. Don't give Atlus ideas.

Hey, that's my wife you're calling your wife

I wish you could go to autism school in the game to hang with Yusuke Futaba and Hifumi.

It's subjective, I found her cute since she was introduced.

Don't recognize her at all, what game is she from?

We do.

>tells you to fuck off when you first see her
>implying that's cute
Nah, she's trash.

Haru and Futaba

Incorrect. Goro's canon wife is the sweet embrace of death.

>P5
>Mask theme
>Still no Philemon
He's never coming back right guys?

Fuuka

I like girls who act hard to get and then soften as you get to know her.

Anne calls you a list and tells you to leave kamoshida alone, haru sides with a random cat over you, futaba is content to let the economy goes to shit and sends you and sojiro to prison.

Okay addicts that are hurting themselves and not dragging someone else into it

How would you react if you're in the middle of studying for exams in the library when some random underclassman shows up and starts bothering you?

It's not like she's totally justified in trying to ensure that the new kid, a known troublemaker, the girl sleeping with Kamoshida, and their cat aren't causing any trouble

Everyone is kinda of a dick to Joker when they first meet or during the first two interaction.

>So how come there aren't Mementos targets who aren't evil but have emotional/mental issues like her?
They don't make a request on the phan-site

>Why don't we make a depressed person feel better?
same reason as above

>Why don't we help an addict? (Doesn't have to be drugs mind you)
You help gambling addicts

Why don't we help someone whose hanging out with the wrong crowd but thinks that crowd is the only person they can trust?
That's the premise of the Day Breakers target, which is in the game

Except Ryuji.
Truly he is a great friend

>when he has less than 3 knowledge

He will in Crimson and Groo will punch him in the face!

Haru is a lovely girl.

With her being at the top of the dick list.

#2 is probably Yusuke

I always assumed that that's the demons in mementos are, people who are suffering silently

>Her Eyes aren't red.
REEEEEE

>when his charm is less than 5

Truly, Hifumi is the only good girl. No, adult women don't count as "girls."

Funnily enough, Goro is actually one of the only characters who warms up to you off the bat like how he's concerned for Joker if you talk to him at the bakery.

Makoto's Friendship ending is better than her romance ending. So is Kawakami's and Futaba's. Ann's is better with the romance ending, despite how awkward it felt initiating romance with her

This game is weird.

Except for Akechi, everyone is a dick to him tho.
He tries to intimidate you to not snitch him to Kamoshida.

Where are my Pixie doujins?

IM SORRY!!

>So how come there aren't Mementos targets who aren't evil but have emotional/mental issues like her?
Mishima.

I disagree.

The majority of the endings are identical except for the locale for where the last plot device happens

It's just better or worse in the eye of the beholder, depending on who they wife.

and then 3 minutes later he's helping you find Shujin

We help that homeless assassin and Stalker-chan

Ann friendship ending felt more of like a romance ending desu since she's really coming of to you as if you are supposed to always be by her side and shit.

Oh wow, I just noticed that Catherine figurine. Katherine was better

To Goro?

I want to cook her dinner!

What do you think Catherine is in the Persona universe? An episode of the Golden Playhouse anthology show, or a video game like it is in our universe?

Yes, she gets that from going to Akihabara alone during her romance ending.

Being a dick was still the first thing he did to Joker
Yeah, probably because he always brings food as the first thing when trying to break the ice with someone.

I'm a Kawakamifag and I agree that her friendship ending is better as it fits her personal growth and desire to be a better teacher.

In a perfect world, Kawakami's romance ending would be her confiding her love to Joker, but being aware of the social stigma. However she would want to pursue a relationship, but only after Joker graduates.

I entertain the idea that the plot of Catherine is an urban legend in the Persona universe, and the different endings are a result of the mutation that stories of that nature are prone to

Ryuji's aesthetic is being brash and a bit vulgar, but he warms up fast to people he becomes familiar with. Ann was in a very conflicted state of mind, Yusuke & Futaba were more socially retarded and Haru likely doesn't know how to be a dick.

I just want it to be revealed that Goro ruined everything because what he really wanted was to have friends, after all his rep would have taken a trashing if he was seen hanging out with people like Ryuji and Joker so it's doubtful he meant anything malicious at that time.

Don't mind me, just posting the most comfy theme
youtube.com/watch?v=ccn1MtGMLBU

user i didn't say they didn't had their reasons, only that that was the way they first interacted with Joker until they became friends.

Silly user you posted the wrong link. Don't worry, I've got you covered.
youtube.com/watch?v=Fzysrf1j_gE

As mentioned earlier, Makoto was a direct cunt for the majority of the first half of the game.

>he fell for the makoto meme

Does anyone have the P5 D&D alignment chart? Trying to find it to send to a friend. Thanks in advance!

>The first two rows can seat three people each
>Last row only has two people
Damn, Haru really is fat.

And I'm glad I did.

Nah, her speech makes more sense when she's actually outside and you see her enjoying herself, instead of being in her room. It just fits her arc much better, while in the romantic route she's still dependent on you