/drg/ - Danganronpa General

Don't forget to use spoiler tags (Ctrl+S)!
Previous thread
>/drg/ OP pastebin (just copy it and paste previous thread link)
pastebin.com/XYa49a5Q

>DRV3 news pastebin - *Updated 8/2/2017*
pastebin.com/n83HpxJC

>New to DR
pastebin.com/mnduF4qj - Spoiler free guide to enjoy Danganronpa
pastebin.com/MUdQJedT - In-depth gameplay mechanics and information

>Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc/Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair:
store.steampowered.com/bundle/361/Danganronpa_1__2/
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-1•2-reload/cid=UP1063-CUSA06808_00-DANGANRONPARLDUS
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-trigger-happy-havoc/cid=UP1063-PCSE00261_00-DANGANRONPA1NA01
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-2-goodbye-despair/cid=UP1063-PCSE00399_00-DANGANRONPA2NA01

>Danganronpa AE: Ultra Despair Girls:
store.steampowered.com/app/555950/
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-another-episode-ultra-despair-girls/cid=UP1063-CUSA07293_00-ZETTAIZETUBOUPS4
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-another-episode-ultra-despair-girls/cid=UP1063-PCSE00692_00-DESPAIRGIRLSNA01

>Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony for PS4, PS Vita, and Steam on September 26th (N. America), and September 29th (Europe)
store.steampowered.com/app/567640/Danganronpa_V3_Killing_Harmony/

>Danganronpa Interviews and Articles
pastebin.com/QjVqihAm

>DR Manga Scanlations:
shslscans.tumblr.com/current
>DR Manga Collection (Eng): *You need an account to use Batoto*
bato.to/search?artist_name=Spike Chunsoft

>Download pastebin *contains downloads, art assets, sprites, manga, novels, music, anime, media, charts, and icons.*
pastebin.com/6UhFpa8W

Other urls found in this thread:

oumakokichi.tumblr.com/post/164004399260/hello-do-you-think-it-can-be-considered-canon
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Ishi!

i want to be ouma's dumb dog!

Oumaeda!

Ignore my thread, fucking captcha kept blocking me from posting. I even had legacy mode on.

Good girl.

i don't know what this is but im sure it's awful

Koko! Any cute Tenko MMDs?

Mitty!

Junko!

I want to fuck Kaito!

>Saihara
>getting to high

Best giri.

>posted in wrong thread

I'm embarassed.

This general has so many charts and things like that that it got so tiring that I no longer care about anything

we all wanna!

???

>/drg/ power point general

lol

Angie and her beloved Saihara!

Yeah, I don't know what's the point of post every single week those things, It reached a point of literally who cares for me

I gotchu

Let's be nice.

Whoops!

Jizz bro get it togheter.

Let's be horny!

are we horny already?

yes

I still am.

We are always horny

oumakokichi.tumblr.com/post/164004399260/hello-do-you-think-it-can-be-considered-canon

cant

I hope v4 comes fast so i can enjoy v3 in peace

posting best girl!

SHHHH she is sleeping

Even if Ouma's feelings for Saihara are real, I'd never consider him gay. He's a bislut or nothing.
I kinda like her hair better that way.

Hi Rail

FAKE ASS FUCK

Who?

...are we?
No. ouma needs to be punished by kaito and his dick

I can't wait for the moment when the piss fic hits 100 chapters

>He doesn't know

>it was a pleasant surprise to see yet another canonically confirmed gay character in the franchise, and so soon after Juzo
Stopped reading. That's too bold of a claim.

Oh hey, it's Godposter's favorite blog.

i- i see

>Asking a saioumafag is saiouma canon or not

Yeah typical Tumblrina stuff
The characterization is good tho

Yeah, the only canonically gay characters are Juzo, Ishimaru, and Kaito.

Are there any story hints or lines that imply Ouma could have gotten raped or molested?

Is like ask an italian if they like pizza.

kaito no homo

Those V3 cosplay galleries need to come out.
I want to see some Tenko butt.

Yeah. Ouma gets fucked hard by the press.

Is the best and cutest ship!

They probably wouldn't, just like not all russians like vodka.

>piss fic will get chapter 43 this weekend

kaito full bi

kaito big closet case

R-really? I never met an italian who doesn't like pizza at all.. maybe one day

but it is cannon! in our hearts
just like kaitouma

I want to become Zipperdvision's new Saihara LARPer

>Tfw wanted a serious answer

sometimes I wished this general discussed more about the game's story than the characters

Ok, start a discussion and I'll join.

Well, there are many types of pizza, while booze is booze,so there is that.
Me too.

Not really...? I mean people just take it up to headcanon Ouma as a homeless/orphan/rape victim because of his appearance and habit of lying.

Tbh, I like Oumasai but I wouldn't call it canon, not even even one sided canon. I mean, it could be, but I wouldn't jump to conclusions like that blog and other Oumasai shippers do.

it's not like there's a lot to discuss for now other than the characters, v3 is too ambiguous about it's world to have any kind of good debate (but that's just what I see) Tsumugi and Saihara fucked it all up in a way we can't even theory with the facts we have

He also implies(doesn't confirm but doesn't deny)that his parents died so that's where the homeless thing comes from.
To be honest, I think his body shape is a result of being a vegetarian.

My thoughts exactly. Most of the shippy stuff comes from FTEs and bonus mode, the canon game has only that one ambiguous line in chapter 4 and Ouma calling Saihara his beloved...just like 4 or 5 different characters.

I'm not sexually horny.
I'm like, emotionally horny.
I wanna hold a Dangan.
I want to console an upset Dangan.
I want to talk about life with a Dangan.
I want to hold a Dangan's hand.

ALL THE SINGLE LADIES
ALL THE SINGLE LADIES

I am just sexually horny, I want one to fuck me until they pass out.

If Ouma was a girl, I'm sure nobody would immediately call it canon the moment that scene happened or at least not many people.

same

Why a Dangan? Why not a... person?

Finally a Kirigiri that Kirianon can find sexually attractive

that still doesn't change the fact that it's not clear, it's (almost) like saying that Kaito's romantic feelings for Maki or Kaede's for Saihara are canon

Yeah, this, especially Tumblr would be flipping out because m-muh gay erasure and gay ships.

You have much to learn.
People smell bad.

Oi, my standards are quite high!

Yeah, pretty much. They're biting that fujo bait and shoving it into the other's throats too.

Maki used the exact same phrase Ouma used for Saihara to describe her feelings for Kaito, though.

If Ouma was a girl people would bitch about her getting shot and crushed.
>implying

Maki is always serious while Ouma often jokes around, and her feelings are referenced by other characters as well.

>Ouma getting bug raped in Chapter is found funny
>Change his gender and suddenly it's offensive dark humour making fun of rape victims

...I think kaede and saihara both cared about each other, but if a person tells me "hey it's saiaka canon?" I would answer no of course.
Not only tumblr. Twitter too.
People didn't even played the game and already ship oumasai hating who ever ship saihara x kaede, they are literally turning the ship into the new komahina not for the interaction in the game but for the fanbase, they don't even care about the character himself. something that makes me sad... fortunately not all the shippers are like that.

Ouma "saw a curvy girl in lingerie and looked like he'd been told Christmas was cancelled" Kokichi

I feel like the majority of his fanbase wouldn't exist if he was a girl

when I replyed it I read it wrong, now I actually agree with it sometimes it's hard to understand english

Do you think it would look better if DR had white blood instead of pink?

I want Meaty to spank me till my ass-cheeks turn red.
I hope the picture doesn't get deleted again.

No

Bullshit,Junkofags are a thing

>wanting sperm-filled teenagers
No.

He looks sadder from the fact he couldn't have a much closer look on that girl though.