Artificial Academy 2 General /aa2g/

Artificial Academy 2 General /aa2g/ #901
Dat Butt Edition

Welcome, this general is for the discussion of ILLUSION's Artificial Academy 2.

COPY ERROR MESSAGES WITH CTRL+C, PASTE THEM WITH CTRL+V INTO GOOGLE TRANSLATE. STOP ASKING US BEFORE DOING THAT. JUST CLICK THE WINDOW AND PRESS CTRL + C, IT WORKS.

For File Acquisition errors, do one of the following:
- switch all locale/system/region/date/time/everything settings to Japanese
- keep locale locale/system/region/everything settings and run with Applocale (Win7/Win8) or Locale Emulator (Win10)
Always run as admin.

>READ THE READMES OF EVERY MOD YOU DOWNLOAD. IT SOLVES 99% OF YOUR PROBLEMS.

>Information (CHECK BEFORE ASKING):
Main Site: illusion.jp/preview/jg2/index.html
FAQ Image Guide: i.imgur.com/FaWIWLn.jpg
Win10 FPS Issues? Use this: mega.nz/#F!IVA1HbwK!jZPRU9yFcCiKGGb5dokAog

>Downloads:
/aa2g/ Pre-Installed Game [Preferred]: tsukiyo.me/AAA/AA2.xml
AAUnlimited: github.com/aa2g/AA2Unlimited/releases
Manual Installation (For masochists, not recommended): pastebin.com/FgP7nFWH

>Character Cards [Database]:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1niC6g-Xd2a2yaY98NBFdAXnURi4ly2-lKty69rkQbJ0/edit#gid=2085826690

>Mods & More:
AA2 Pastebin: pastebin.com/BhpfXqHP
Recommended Mods Guide: pastebin.com/JNi75PCi
/aa2g/ Modding Reference Guide (Slot lists for Hair/Clothes/Faces, List Guides, and More):
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1gwmoVpKuSuF0PtEPLEB17eK_dexPaKU106ShZEpBLhg/edit#gid=1751233129
How to use AAUnlimited:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/17qb1X0oOdMKU4OIDp8AfFdLtl5y_4jeOOQfPQ2F-PKQ/edit#gid=0

Previous thread:

aa3 when

God damn you are fast.

Fat thighed lolis

Neber

Out of curiosity will there be more body sliders in the future. For example, boob sliders. I think those would be great for fine tuning the shape a bit more because as we know
shape>>size

I would hazard no. Sliders are a mess.

>Sliders are a mess.
How do you mean? Like they are really hard to program into AAU?

From what I remember editing or adding sliders broke loose all hell on compatibility with old cards and other such shit.

Okay that would be a problem if all the cards became broken. Could I do it with the body bone sliders.
If so where could if find the name of the bones for the boobs?

SB3U can be used for exploring data files.

boob sliders wouldnt work since the game doesnt use many bones for them and youd basically get the same customization that you can already get

Doesn't the poser have sliders for the boobs. Wouldn't those be useful for shape?

Caring and smart ahegaos

Is there a compilation of ahegaos per personality?

The poser just uses the same two bones the games chest scaler uses. If you just want to scale one dimension of one of those bones you already can with the body tab, not a good use of sliders though

aa2 is my favorite guro game

That's not guro though

I don't think that's how periods work.

Let me see you cut her head off and give you a blowjob with the skull.

aa2 is my favorite ntr game

cringe

Oh I just realized she got her hands frozen, I was wondering why she was so sad looking

a tattoo or a shoop?

Tattoo. There's a collection of those last thread.

>tfw user wont cringe you

Woah woah. Slow down we only just started this thread.

Sex positions in this game are so boring.
Literally the only one I can enjoy is sitting in lap on medium speed.

Make your own poses, then, nobody's stopping you

make your own

We have a poser, my dude. Just make your own.

does that actually work for animated sex scenes or is it just for still poses

Will there ever be an option in the poser to add vaginal bleeding in H-mode? Not to regrow virginity or anything like that, just for period sex

The poses you download from the mega are based on the intro poses you get before clicking a foreplay button, but you can still move characters around and save/reload on animated sex scenes. It's just a little harder to share, I think, since you need to specify which base pose it's in instead of having it automatically loaded.

got a webm of these in action or something?

>period sex
best lube

>blood
>lube
try cutting your finger and jerking off with the blood as a lube

Of the intro poses or sex positions? For the former, there are previews in the pose collection mega. For the latter, It's too early in the thread considering it's a blue board.

>using your own blood
>not someone else's
do you even s&m my man

your own blood is easier to acquire. Just try it. Physical properties of blood don't change depending on whose blood it is.

How do I make characters look as good as CM3D2 characters?

just make more and git gud. There's no CM3D2 sameface crutch you can rely on

Damn this is hard, these faces are complete dogshit. Can you post some of your characters? Not gonna copy, just wanna see some well made original characters.

>Not gonna copy
suspicious that you would even mention this

Well I know some people don't like to post their characters since they're afraid of that. I make my own characters, I don't like taking others but I do love seeing what other people make. I'm trying to convert my characters from cm3d2 to this but it's a fucking struggle.

she uses face 2 with raised jaw but in general the characters look very distinct in this game so picking one example just won't do anything. One piece of advice: make the eyes very big. I start with eye width 130

I'm gonna make my eyes "small" and you can't stop me

>I know some people don't like to post their characters since they're afraid of that
this is not the case for this game. Imitation is the highest form of flattery. You will get called out if you outright steal someone's sliders but no one is gonna get bothered.

>make the eyes very big
no!
you tell 'im!

oh yeah? What if I do this?

>You will get called out if you outright steal someone's sliders
no one's called me out yet.

but you never post your cards

that's what you think. ;^)

>You will get called out if you outright steal someone's sliders but no one is gonna get bothered.
Like hell you will. Nobody is gonna notice it. Notice that character A is similar to character B sure, but actually determine that the sliders on them are identical - nah.

stop this animal abuse!

Stupid Dumb mouse.

Schemer is a smug fuck, he had it coming. At least he's not gentle.

My game suddenly crashes to desktop when I select the cowgirl position this just started today
what do?

incest mod when

>Put on headphones
>Hear nothing but a medley of moans
>Forgot I left a class running
>Nealy half a dozen lesbian couples banging at the pool
These degenerates need to be stopped.

why are they glowing?

ara ara...

what's the 3 hearts at the top?

Dunno what girl to make next

make a non-OC no one in this thread would care about

You don't glow in the dark?
Whatever subs I'm using has them. The subs are shit and have tons of grammar errors. I think I got them from Hongfire a few years ago.

>using bad subs
?

I do that anyway

>You don't glow in the dark?
not that much at night. And not at all in the evenings.

What are the best subs right now?

It may be my settings. Either that or the always night mod I'm using makes them bright. Can it even be night normally? I've had this mod for so long that I can't remember what actually periods look like. I may start using season mods this fall.

that's the old night mod. It only makes the backgrounds dark while not touching the low polys so they look glowing. I made a Cram School background(it's in the same mega as Noir background) that replaces the regular daytime with late evening and regular evening with deep night. It has its issues but it's still way better than glowing lowpolies

I kind of like my glowing lesbos.

nice Stockholm syndrome you've got there

You want pictures of girls with their tongues out? What are you asking here?

Call it what you want, they'll continue to glow.

Why is my wife (Arc) a meme in this shitty general?

because she is very cute

because she can be wherever the fuck she pleases

she's someone else's waifu. that person became a meme. she became a meme by proxy.

Never got the appeal of this character, but then again I don't enjoy the TM franchise.

Make sure your loved ones are well-fed! It's important to eat three meals and get lots of exercise each and every day.

So AAInstall crashes when you have over 100 mods?

whoa those are some creative censors

nice arm

Pretty much. Don't have over 100 mods.

why in the goddam fuck would you have over 100 mods?

Yes, but there aren't even 100 mods to install with it if you aren't living in 2015. Everything has been combined into, like, 10 AA2Install mods.

Thanks!

The all-consuming Void is cute! Cute!!

She's great, but she looks pretty shit in this game desu. I might have to make my own version.

id like to see that

lol