Heyo, I got Citroën Saxo as my first car. In red. What can I do to make it a bit better...

Heyo, I got Citroën Saxo as my first car. In red. What can I do to make it a bit better? I'm a big guy and it's funny to see me getting out of a red Saxo.

(Excluding the times I drift on a frozen empty parking lot behind my local Tesco. I'm a fucking badass like that)

Whitewalls/tire lettering, rack of rally lights on the grille, WW2 noseart babe decal, fuzzy dice, sheepskin seat covers, steering wheel cover.

some decent O.Z. wheels (preferrably in white), yellow fog lights and a vts body kit

>I'm a big guy
4U
U

Oh and full moon hubcaps.

>What can I do to make it a bit better?
get a different car

The image is fucking great. Thanks for the kek

Define "better".

Not... as bad? In a decent price range

What exactly do you mean by vts body kit?

the bodykit from a vts

ookay

appreciate it for what it is, a shitbox that's going to die by your hand after creeping across the land and perhaps killing some first born men

Leave it standard instead of ruining it like a child.
Service it at the manufacturers intervals.

Don't. Saxos actually look quite good for a hatchback of that era and it boils my blood seeing their reputation turned into the official MC Mental mobile that "looks wikkid with a body kit". No hatchback looks good with clear tail lamps and Fast and Furious body kits. Leave it alone.

Keep it in good condition and find a nice set of OEM wheels for it.

Oh and that rubbing strip is ugly as fuck desu

*muffled bassline in the distance*

keep it stock, this will never be a cool car and won't go up in value for the next 10 years at least, save the money and buy a better car next

>Citroën without hydropneumatic suspension
why

If it's a early one, be careful about panels - most are for the facelift models and many are from neglected scrappers

Treat it well and it should be a forever car, simple enough mechanically and robust to ruse

how can you not like bumper strips? They're so 90's

I like them, just that the one on the car in OP is too thicc and long.

Needs to stay between the doors instead of meeting with the rear bumper imo