What was your first car? Provide pictures as close as you can get

What was your first car? Provide pictures as close as you can get.

Other urls found in this thread:

callingallcars.ca/Chevy/Chevy info/90chevyluminaeuro4drref499.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Don't have original photos and it was a rusty shitbox, but it was my shitbox with a pushrod V8 and never broke down.

How about I just post a picture of it, 12 years later and I still have it

Oh fuck. I wish I had something as fun as this.

69 mustang

An army freak, huh?

Still the slowest shitbox I ever had the displeasure of driving. 2nd ugliest.

>69 mustang
how fucking rich were you nigga

Cheers, my folks eventually got rid of it when I moved country cause it ended up sitting there on the driveway till it wouldn't start. I miss it

I bought it five years ago in mexico for 1400

Not really. Rovers North imported a bunch of ex-NATO Land Rovers years ago and it was a way for my dad to get a relatively well taken care of truck for a very reasonable price.

did it need repairs?
Interesting... People must be fucking looking. Jesus that thing is huge. How much per a km/mile?

is it rotating clockwise or counter clockwise?

R31 GOATmobile!

Pretty sure those had SOHC brah....

Not really i only changed the oil,filters and the power steering the guy was a mechanic so he do the maintenance for me

Did you seriously have a skyline? Jesus christ. I have a Citroen Saxo for fucks sake

91 Toyota Camry with 200k on it

You realize Skylines are just cheap shitboxes, right?

It was a 1980 model I think the engine changed after a few years of production, but maybe my dad was wrong yeah.

Doesn't matter what your first car was/is, it's freedom. Love your Saxo cause it's yours. :')

88 vauxhall nova, same bodystyle as pic but white

First car and I still got it, bought it bone stock and ruined it myself

Yep you're right, the M116 always had a SOHC. My bad.

But it's a 1.0 Saxo man

If it's anything like the Mk 1 Golf (Citi) I learned on, it'll be like a rollerskate with an engine, which is tons of fun in its own right. You might need to drive something else first to appreciate it though.

It is fun, but the Acceleration is zero

Sometimes the weaker the engine the more noticable 'mods' can be. I wouldn't spend money on the Saxo, especially with the way UK insurance works, but if you really wanted you could remove the rear seat for a weekend and would probably feel a difference! Acceleration is only one dimension of fun though, being able to chuck around city corners with confidence is something I miss in larger cars. Drive safe though.

not the saxo guy, but do uk insurers care if you take the back seats out?

They're mega anal so probably. I believe in the US the onus is on the insurer to show a modifaction influenced the accident.

my parents bought me a 1992 Nissan Maxima when i started high school, had 380k km on it. first car i bought with my own money was my 1979 Toyota Supra which i still have

I love that long hood fastback look

yeah i think i was 19 when i bought it and back then i was hot shit in that thing haha

First car was one of pic

1999 Honda Capa, just like this.

It's not that big. 109" wheelbase, the bed is about 6 feet long, most modern SUVs and pickups are bigger. Like most Land Rovers it gets about 15 mpg.

No original pics. If my old one didn't have 220k miles on it in 2000, I would've sworn this was my old car.
callingallcars.ca/Chevy/Chevy info/90chevyluminaeuro4drref499.htm

Toyota MR2. Had it for almost 5 years.. Miss it everyday. I now drive a Crown Vic.

Not my car specifically, but my first car was a 2006 Subaru Legacy GT, $300 from a junkyard, extra $400 needed to fix it.

The highest tier shitbox

>tfw i also got a shitbox for my first car
>but its a 16v 1.2 litre clio
on paper its still dogshit but i fuckin love it