What we know so far about DW9 (old & busted): pastebin.com/yyQCXi69
Cao Cao 2014: pastebin.com/UHcpuWM6
Three Kingdoms 2010: pastebin.com/yTcAccLy

Dynasty Warriors 9 Trailer:
youtube.com/watch?v=BlE4tQl-8is
Dynasty Warriors 9 ChinaJoy Gameplay:
youtube.com/watch?v=YzXoYqomyo0

Bulletin;
-First western popularity poll is currently going.
-Zhou Cang, Cheng Pu, Man Chong, and Xun You are all newcomers.
-Some characters have a mix of pre-DW6 designs with DW8 aesthetics.
-DW9 will be open world. Everyone from 8XL and Xun Yu from Empires will return.
-Lingqiposting is the worst thing to happen to /eagg/ since page 10
-Warriors Orochi may or may not be phased out.
-Wang Yi is the worst Wei girl, prove me wrong.
-Sanadamaru is out, named Spirit of Sanada and no Vita version.
-Toukiden II is out.
-Kai is sweet and deserves a happy life.
-Warriors All-Stars slated for August 29. Opoona master race.
-ROTK13pucc~ is out.
-No one wants a pucc~2, not even KT.
-Pirate Warriors 4 never.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Liao Hua

LU
LING
QI

SHUT UP

>an incident in her past
hmmm....

Reminder-
Shack jokes aren't fucking funny. Meme is dead, move on.

hmmmm......

Daddy Bu gave her a good spanking

Fuck off shackfags

This is my wife.
Say something nice about her.

>Dat glance.
It's like she wanna kill someone.

She wants to kill the man that impregnated her

she is loyal to another man

shack posting is such a brainlet meme

That's fine because he's my husband

20 seconds in paint.

Historically, Lu Bu's daughter was left behind when Li Jue and Guo Si's forces drove Lu Bu out of Chang'an. They treated her well and sent to her Lu Bu safe and sound.

Koei is making her never want to be left alone like that again part of her character.

Can someone post the five facts about Lingqi? I need help remembering them.

She's cute, cute, cute, cute and cute!

She was the daughter of Lu Bu
Her weapon in DW9 is a sword and shield
A lot of people think she's cute
Cross pikes are out of style
Koei doesn't want her to interact with Diaochan

>Lu Meng is going back to his hypergeneric ponytail personality and design

He is basically discount Xu Shu.

I don't think she want to kill me, user.

>tired expression
>greasy disheveled hair
>puberty-tier mustache

is he /our guy/ eagg?

Wait, he's a newcomer?

What is the shack meme? Is it the doujin in must read or what

Xun You

Yes, Xun Yu is someone else who he's related to btw :^)))

>being polygamist and bisexual
HERETIC

At this point who ISN'T /ourguy/?

>who ISN'T /ourguy/?
Guan Yu.

>Xun Yu is pronounced "you"
>Xun You is pronounced "yuh"
God I hate romanizations

>Xun You is pronounced "yuh"
Really? I thought it's "Yo" as in "Yo dude."

Boring doujin where Lingqi gets trapped in a shack and gang raped by enemy soldiers. Neanderthal brainlets think it's funny.

At least it isn't the Japanese pronunciations.

Oh, my bad.
My point stands, fuck whoever came up with these romanizations

It's "Yo" boy "Yuh"

The thing about Lu Meng in DW is that he has always been one of the most boring character in the game.

>As you can see, everything is according to plan

He looks stoned.

It's the eyes. They look off.

Everyone's faces for that matter just has that tired whatever expression

Asians

That fucking smile one gets me every time

Do this next.

That last one is great.

Game ends at Wuzhang and Jin are only playable in the free mode equivalent

Stop posting shit like this without sharing it's your guess or hypothesis, it's how rumors get started.

>woman
Zhen Ji?

>DYNASTY WARRIORS 9 is slated for release on the PS4, Xbox One & PC Steam.

>Xun You (Courtesy Name: Gongda) finally joins the lineup for #DynastyWarriors9. . Known as the ‘calm strategist’, he served Cao Cao and guided his army through many victorious battles! He is credited for being the key advisor for Cao Cao against Zhang Xiu, Lü Bu, Yuan Shao and many other key figures during this period. He served Cao Cao for more than 20 years

>Closely following real historical events and figures, DYNASTY WARRIORS 9 will see the player following the personal struggles and progression of their chosen character through the completion of both key and secondary events which can be reached in a myriad of different ways. The story of the Three Kingdoms will be presented over ten riveting chapters, each reflecting changes in the balance of power in the world and in the available actions to the player. Each Chapter takes the player a step deeper into the impressive military and political machinations of the era, beginning with the Yellow Turban Rebellion through the ultimate unification of China.

>"beginning with the Yellow Turban Rebellion through the ultimate unification of China."

CONQUEST OF WU CONFIRMED

Jin dlc confirmed

can someone explain to this dumbfag why the Yellow Turban rebellion is a big deal? Seems almost like an irrelevant prequel. Like Raditz.

Prologue, that's it

It brings together the three main characters and demonstrates their capability

Because it's where it all begins

It's where LGZ started off in the romance, shame to cause Dong Zhuo and Sun Jian did some pretty based stuff before the yellow turban rebellion.

the game is about liu bei, sun jian, and cao cao declaring themselves emperor and starting 3 kingdoms.
the yellow turban rebellion is where all 3 of them fought on the same side and made a name for themselves.

>it's the beginning of the book
>Cao Cao, Liu Bei and Sun Jian make names for themselves in the fighting
>they also meet each other during the campaign
>it gives the background for Dong's coup

and before one of you autistic dipshits gets triggered, i am aware of the fact that it was other members of their families who historically declared themselves emperor. i'm talking about dynasty warriors. not the actual historical record or the novel these games are based on.

>through the ultimate unification of China.

But barely anyone is still alive by the time that happens

they just rewrite it so that they are. cao cao, sun jian, and liu bei are all dead by the time wu zhang plains happens but they're all there in the games anyway

I don't mind his design, he was considered one of the holy trinity of Cao Cao's strategists after all. But are his achievements as famous as Guo Jia or his second cousin once removed?

That hasn't been true in forever and it's possible the new Jin adds will be alive for it.

His achievments we're as great as those, but Xun You was a shy person and only gave his advice to Cao Cao in private so his exact accomplishments aren't really recorded.

you mean jin officers like sima yi, who spends 90% of the game in wei
wow impressive
they're going to rewrite it like they always do. don't be stupid.

I think he technically was the main military strategist of Cao Cao, as he held the highest position of all of them. Xun Yu was more of an administrator than military advisor, so these two were the main pillars of Cao's rise to power.

Kongmeme looks like he's fucking bored, lol.

Xun You is generally considered to be on par with Guo Jia. He was very important and capable.

>Closely following real history
You mean a fucking novel, Koei

No I mean Jin officers like Jia Chong who was the main strategist for the conquest of Wu, Wen Yang and Wang Yuanji who we're alive when it happened and whatever potential Jin adds we get. Koei doesn't do shit like have Cao Cao be alive for Wuzhang plains anymore, they've been striving to make more accurate story modes ever since DW7.

Jin add will just be Zhong Hui's mother at the end of the day.

Am hoping at the very least Du Yu finally gets in on the Jin action.

Novel aside, YTR is basically the beginning of the warlord era, it's when the people said 'fuck the Hans and their incompetentcy, we need anyone fucking anyone to guide us out of this shit' then it's all begin here.

Zhong Hui's mom is a Wei officer in DW actually.

Yang Hu, Du Yu, Lu Kang and Zhuge Ke would be nice

>Conquest of Wu
Sima Yan incoming.

Its Sima Shis wife

"We shall ally once again. On the condition that we have your lord's mustache and goatee."

"Sorry, Kid, aeady burnt that faggot corpse, actually just grow your own mustache, Lu Xun"

>little did he know that Liu Bei was already dead, and he just made a deal for the Liu Shan's facial hair
All according to the plan

I'm in DW9

They look like they're gonna drop the hottest album of 184.

He was literally who tier in old games but I liked him in 8.

It'll be nice to see Sun Jian get more than 15 minutes of screentime again.

RanXGracia is cute
CUTE

This guy looks like he'd be named David and he'd toss pennies at you whenever you bothered him for reading. Fucking nerd. I love him.

Gao Shun when?

Zhuge Liang's lyrics are on fire

youtube.com
/watch?v=RzYCUF8Q7q8

Sun Jian looked cooler without the helmet,

I had an idle thought about the idea of Taishi Ci trading Yuan for the Bow + Rod combo the latter had in 8 for 9.

>he hasn't taken the yellow pill

smug.

He was beaten by his drunken uncle who adopted him when he was a child and it led to him being quite reclusive despite his intelligence as he grew into an adult according to old records of him.

end me with dignity

>with dignity

It's too late for that user. Some of us just weren't meant for this world.

I've been thinking that a lot lately. Like, if I were born in an earlier time, I'd have been killed way before because people knew I was a failure. I wish I had the guts to kill myself.

is there anyone strong enough to defeat hua xiong?

yeah iktf too user.

At least DW9 will be good... r-right guys?

So like he always does in DW. Smug and bored is the way the Shuteye-ing Drake rolls.

God damn, I'll never forget how satisfying it was to finally hear Pang Tong call kongmeme out for his condescending bullshit back in his DW4:XL Legend stage.