Gm's fastest car is slower than a v6 f150? why is this???

gm's fastest car is slower than a v6 f150? why is this???

Oh man its almost as if theres more to a car than just its engine or a turbo

cause it doesn't cost half a million dollars you dumb fucking retard

Sometimes I feel sad about how little effort goes into shitposting these days

>inb4 someone posts C&D Lightning Lap
Here is the actual lap time not done by a slow journalist

the gt has less power than the shitvette and is still faster lolol

GM is absolutely destroyed, can't beat it at LeMans and can't beat it on the track

feels good to be a Ford guy

>The Corvette is the highest performance sports car you can buy
>The GT is a mid-range super car

Americans can't into classes or price and performance classes. Stupid fucking yanks make me laugh.

That much more scratch for what, 3 seconds and 4 ponies? Yes the Ford GT is impressive but who the fuck is buying one let's be realistic. Busriders BTFO

On a realistic note, there's lots of other factors to take into consideration when comparing these two. IE track conditions, drivers/time spent driving in a single day, and the amount of rubber on the track has lots to do with how fast you can get through the corners.

Also
What he said.

This doesn't look edited at all.

buttblasted S550 owners detected

What's even worse is people still seriously respond to this and they don't sage.

bump

>nearly 200 lbs lighter

it has a v6 from an f150. gm just got owned

OH MYY GOOD

You start this fucking thread to compete with my new thread i jsut posted and yo uthink you can undermine my fucking thread I am sick of this shit you are just trying to increase your post ocunt

Fucking americans. post in my thread and only in my thread or fuck all you

sperg more

fuck you fuck your fucking gay shit poster go to lgbt faggot fucking disgusting shit you post on here with the fucking muscles and shit

Fucking had enough of the corvette plastic car fags on here this isjust one big dick sucking forum

>MPG: 13 city / 23 highway

All corvette has is a 1500 truck motor. Sperg more

I can at least appreciate the 2017 GT for being a homologation project for a WEC racer, unlike every other car in the class being a tarted up version of a regular sports car

>13 city
Excuse me

tfw my 2006 Toyota Rav4 has a 24 city/30 highway

fpbp

I think another thing worth mentioning is that Americans literally cannot make a sport car without making it a European supercar. In this case, it's mid engined, unlike american cars, it's four wheel drive, unlike american cars, dual clutch, unlike american cars, and it's twin turbo, unlike american cars. Americans are still front engine/rear wheel drive, high displacement, and manual while the rest of the world abandoned these concepts decades ago. The fact a car with technology that has barely evolved since the stoneage is able to keep up with an american car larping as a eurocuckshed on wheels is impressive.

Also, Alphonse is LITERALLY the only reason Veeky Forums has traffic. Hate him all you want, but he's here to stay.

And let's not forget that the average middle class can actually afford and buy a Corvette unlike the Ford where you have to be a oil sheik and will get sued by Ford for putting a sticker on it.

once again it's proven that hp>torque

>a car is bad because I am poor

My car is still faster than a ford gt

sub 200hp 4 banger vs 650hp TT v6

Wowie user Whoulda-thunk it, it takes fuel to make power