tfgbooru.booru.org/index.php

>/tfg/-created Helpful Videos, Tutorials & Mods
pastebin.com/7U6BiSkn
syampuuh.github.io/mods (now updated!)

>Networks
PC: titanfall.com/en_us/networks/pc/11942/
Xbox One: titanfall.com/en_us/networks/xbox/445674/
PS4: titanfall.com/en_us/networks/playstation/63/
Searching 'the fast guys' will bring it up in game for PS4; for PC, you have to join using the link, and for XBone, you need to request entry in the thread first.

>Steam Group
steamcommunity.com/groups/titanfallgeneral

>PSN Community
Search PSN community for "Titanfall General", request membership, and state you are from the thread. It helps us add you to our friends lists, and that makes stacking easier.

>Titanfall Assault Guild
Just search for tfg. Look for the Apex patch.

>News
FNN 17: respawn.com/frontier-news-network-07-18-2017-operation-frontier-shield
Operation Frontier Shield patch notes: forums.titanfall.com/en-us/discussion/13502/operation-frontier-shield-the-patch-notes
Aegis Rank upgrades detailed: i.imgur.com/KyOAzls.jpg

>Titanfall Spinoffs/Side Projects
pastebin.com/5YngGgjd

>Doomed Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

twitch
artstation.com/artwork/8OB2n
therobbsho.com/images/repaer_f_t1.jpg
therobbsho.com/work-gallery.html
orig03.deviantart.net/9144/f/2014/323/7/5/7508f58f7142aea958a9eccf2c61a423-d870vek.jpg
youtube.com/watch?v=7Tq6UqnJlYA
forums.titanfall.com/en-us/discussion/12530/monarchs-reign-the-patch-notes/p1?new=1
forums.titanfall.com/en-us/discussion/12530/monarchs-reign-the-patch-notes
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Everyone below this post is SLOW

Second for Mummy is shit

The first person in this thread who said "slow" is a double slow.

That just sounds like "I know you are, but what am I?"

But it takes one to know one.

I'm rubber, you're glue, FAGGOT

mmmmmmmm
I wonder what the split is between Nexon and Respawn and how much these will play into the game later on

anyone else finding titanfall assault kinda fun

>Pilots slapfighting in the back of the dropship

To be fair, you're getting crates from fucking everything you do.
>Log in every three hours
CRATE
>Win a match
CRATE
>Rank up
CRATE
The only thing that slows you down is the timer on unlocking those victory crates. If you're not willing to spend the gold to immediately unlock those crates, then it's going to throttle your play considerably, since I'm pretty sure any victory crates you would've earned from playing matches are lost to deep space if your queue is full.

Yup, seems like according to Nexon you're free to pay.

Shit

Excessive, constant rewarding. It's a well-known method of making players get addicted to a game and keep coming back to it.
You fell for the trick.

yeah and sometimes they give you fuckhuge crates that take a gorillion hours to unlock. 30 minutes ago I got one that takes 12 hours to unlock

I've got an 8-hour crate sitting in my queue.

>iphone
haha

The only significant uses of gold are converting them to credits to level your units or (if you're impatient and not willing to go a little slow) unlocking victory crates early so you can keep playing and filling up your queue with more victory crates.

well at least they give you a fuckton of cards, I'm pretty sure the bigger the crate, the better the card/time ratio

Still though, that's the point.
Said it succinctly, if jumping to conclusions about not seeing though the trick.
>Hey no gold for you? You can keep playing, later.

For what it's worth, having to wait on victory crates is probably the compromise Respawn was willing to make with Nexon on monetization for the game. And it certainly beats the fuck out of any bullshit stamina system. Imagine if that were a thing.
>Your squad is exhausted from so many sorties. Repairs for their Titans and rest will require [HH:MM:SS] before they're ready to go again.
That would be pretty fucked.

>Ion peeking around the corner
>Dumbfire Archer nailing that building in the back

Archer can't dumbfire.

That's a Stryder

>Russians in Frontier chat
cyka

>mommy Gates gives a stern lecture to all those involved

That's the joke.

>Droz and Davis got kicked out of the 6-4 due to a slapfight they had over how slow of a pilot Davis was
>While Davis was still piloting the ship
>It crashed

Alright, one of you faggots keeps inviting me to join a game on PS4 and I've never played with anyone else on Titanfall

When I press join it doesn't change anything for me. Is there even a party lobby for TF2?

Why can't the pilots in the actual game have bodies like this?
Also, does anyone know how much data the game uses? I don't want to waste the 6 GB I have to share with my family.

we were in a stack of 4, if you're american that might be the problem. and why join tfg if you're not going to play with us? afaik the americans are much more active

twitch dot tv/particlecity
Happy launch stream?

>Why can't the pilots in the actual game have bodies like this?
They do. They just wear more layers than the mobile Pilots do.

I'm American. I am trying to play with you, but I wasn't able to join :(

Like I said, I've never had anyone to play Titanfall with before now

ParticleCity has been taken over by epic mobile stremmer

>Also, does anyone know how much data the game uses? I don't want to waste the 6 GB I have to share with my family.
Go into your phone's settings, and check your data. It should tell you specifically how much data each individual app uses.

If you're doing the initial download and startup, you should be on Wi-Fi, anyway.

>Grapple-chan is named Geist
This is lore now

ah i see, it's all euros we're stacking with, maybe its your internet though since i can normally join invites from burgers. i've just been adding alot of people and making stacks during euro hours, you were among the people i added. make sure to add people you see on regularly and simply throw out some invites, you'll see people will join you

How do we get him to post Pulse-chan?

That's stupid because geist means ghost in german and that'd work better for cloak-chan.

Where's that picture of unmasked Grapple-chan with the pixie cut and the eye scar?

Her?

artstation.com/artwork/8OB2n

Thank

Yeah, her.

>daily profile exp limit reached
oh well time to stop playing

He also has this on his personal site
therobbsho.com/images/repaer_f_t1.jpg

FLAT

I never knew I needed this so much in my life
Why was this not her default color?

and some sniperchan renders. there's some really cool stuff here

therobbsho.com/work-gallery.html

She's not flat! Her jumpsuit just squeezes her a little. That's all!

Old hemlok model
Looks neat

That's what is now the Devotion. You can see it in a bunch of prerelease screens.

The Devotion render for TFAssault actually has "Hamlock Mk.II" (It actually says hamlock) so I just take it as the Volt, Hemlok and Devotion are part of the same family.

>ywn dual wield wingmans

>That thick as fuck barrel
>Only designed to fire in bursts
What's the fucking point.

>Akimbo Wingmen
Wow A-Wall-chan is COOL!

>This comes flying at you in the middle of the night
wdyd?

how in fuck do you see out of that.

You think she gives one of her Wingmen to her robot arm?

O
SHIT
CLOAKER

>The Hemlok BF-R is a controlled burst-fire heavy rifle. Its integrated CPU can fire controlled bursts from two, three, five or to a full magazine dump in one trigger pull.
>full magazine dump
WHEN

I think it's meant to be a mask thing worn on the inside of a helmet to project your view into your brain or something. It would explain why Pilots and Grunts can use some of the crazier helmet designs.

>filename
Hmmmm

>I think it's meant to be a mask thing worn on the inside of a helmet to project your view into your brain or something. It would explain why Pilots and Grunts can use some of the crazier helmet designs.
That's exactly what it is. It's the undermask Pilots wear under their helmet. It's all scratched up because this is after a Pilot's head got blown off somehow.

>viper's helmet is just a motorbike helmet

Yep
That mask is why pilots can see out of helmets like this

So simulacrums are not brains in jars. They're officially sapient robots who think they're someone else.

I mean the No Step sign kinda gives it away as a titan/reaper's brain, or the brain could be in the chest component of the sims

Yeah I noticed it after posting. Must be a Titan's AI module.

This is neat
A Captain model from TF1
But I don't remember any captains in-game.

They were the squad leaders. This image shows all of the IMC grunt models (19200x9340)

orig03.deviantart.net/9144/f/2014/323/7/5/7508f58f7142aea958a9eccf2c61a423-d870vek.jpg

>The Captain has a oxygen mask
Maybe that was supposed to be the pilot model for aircraft

Do Respawn devs browse this place? They're pretty active on twitter and reddit so I dont think it's far fetched to think they know we exist.

If they do they never acknowledge it

they definitely know, and kihota talks with the devs pretty frequently

>There will never be a developer team as cool as Dawngate's, who used to visit every community for their game, even the Veeky Forums generals
>Dawngate will never return
Fuck EA. Fuck them twice.

>kihota talks with the devs pretty frequently
[doubt]
Then again, if a dumb fuck like Vectorvitale can get in bed with them, I guess anything is possible.

It's not good PR to associate with or positively acknowlege a place that calls each other faggots and has a reputation for high profile hackings

He does, a lot of people from /tfg/ talk with the devs occasionally actually. Kihota does it the most though as he's in frothy's sphere.

>Implying
Companies stooping down to the level of the common man is a major untapped PR move. It makes them look more chill and don't take things too seriously.

>anime is life spammer gets to influence the games direction and basically you're fucking stupid

The absolute state of /tfg/

>t.I hate Titanfall 2 because it isn't Titanfall 1 talks frequently with the devs
>He's in frothy's sphere

youtube.com/watch?v=7Tq6UqnJlYA

Suddenly this videos unashamed love for the first game and holding it up as a perfect product make sense

chill out sperg. i just said he talks with them, not that he influences the game's direction. at most he just gets to know what the devs actually are thinking

You actually see some Militia grunts with this helm in the opening of The Battle of Demeter, acting as aircrew in your Crow dropship

>He doesn't influences the game's directions
>The devs thanked him in recent patchnotes for helping
Are you well?

not really. i haven't slept in a day and feel terrible. i'll stop posting.

>>The devs thanked him in recent patchnotes for helping

Really? where was this?

forums.titanfall.com/en-us/discussion/12530/monarchs-reign-the-patch-notes/p1?new=1

Why do the "pros" hate slidehopping? Is it just because "hur my timing for bhopping is now useless since everyone can go fast now" or is there actually limitations with slidehopping that bhopping didnt have? It's not like bhopping is hard desu or that the first game also had further advanced movements like strafe jumpping

forums.titanfall.com/en-us/discussion/12530/monarchs-reign-the-patch-notes
At the very bottom

Because they can no longer be a sekret exclusive club for people who want to go fast and must now share the same space with the normie plebs

There is literally no reason to justify making fast movement more difficult. Doing so only validates slow playstyles that are already a cancer as it is.

You retard, he was talking about Kihota not vectorvitale.

>"Failed to connect to server."
>"Your account is already logged in, reboot the device?"
>"Failed to configure your squad"
>"Failed to claim daily reward"
has anybody else been having issues with Titanfall Assault?
I'm trying to play this but the app's being rather unresponsive

vector is the anime for life spammer though, if you were actually reading the reply chain you would know this
Besides, kihota doesn't even play Titanfall anymore

I think the server is down. Maybe too many people trying to log in?

so is assault any good

yes

>Besides, kihota doesn't even play Titanfall anymore
why is he credited in the frothy video then?