/Hou/ Nightwave: the Night is ours the Day break is soon

Welcome to the Night Wave official thread, below you will find links to our social media sites and other Jewish conspiracies

Previously on Night Wave >> 18529381

Arcade and Touge meet was a huge success, even with cops everywhere and some minor setbacks. Any footage of the meet/run is welcome.

What wil we do next?.jpeg

>If you've got any car questions then visit the Scotty Kilmer channel or Ask Chevy

>karting meet in the works??

So far were back for now, just keep an eye on the thread

Regular Mini meets are in the works

As always were open to your thoughts for goals this year

Videos:

Tuned 335i
>youtu.be/h6WlZG94fbY

Texas State Wide Meet:
>youtu.be/JU_uCsQWLkQ

Galveston Cruise

>youtu.be/AuaL3XazFyk

Single Turbo Swap
>youtu.be/ugqI1_D4pMI

Community:

Instagram

>instagram.com/night_wave

Steam Group

>steamcommunity.com/groups/NightWave

ZeeMaps (Take a look some time)

>zeemaps.com/map?group=2109989&location=Houston, TX#

Walkie Talkie app (USE DURING THE MEET)
>zello.com/channels/k/enuwI

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vYRvGuj3iEs
houston-streets.com/event/eat-sleep-car-meet-45/?instance_id=5800
youtube.com/watch?v=HI3t-d1MzRA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

First for no shitposts

There he is. There he goes again. Look, everyone! He posted it once again! Isn't he just the funniest guy around?! Oh my God.

I can almost see your pathetic overweight frame glowing in the dark, lit by your computer screen which is the only source of light in your room, giggling like a like girl as you once again type your little Bane thread up and fill in the captcha. Or maybe you don't even fill in the captcha. Maybe you're such a disgusting NEET that you actually paid for a Veeky Forums pass, so you just choose the picture. Oh, and we all know the picture. The "epic" CIA agent guy, isn't it? I imagine you little shit laughing so hard as you click it that you drop your Doritos on the floor, but it's ok, your mother will clean it up in the morning. Oh, that's right. Did I fail to mention? You live with your mother. You are a fat fucking fuckup, she's probably so sick of you already. So sick of having to do everything for you all goddamn day, every day, for a grown man who spends all his time on Veeky Forums posting about a capeshit movie. Just imagine this. She had you, and then she thought you were gonna be a scientist or an astronaut or something grand, and then you became a NEET. A pathetic Banefag NEET. She probably cries herself to sleep everyday thinking about how bad it is and how she wishes she could just disappear. She can't even try to talk with you because all you say is "FOR YOU FOR YOU FOR YOU." You've become a parody of your own self. And that's all you are. A sad little man laughing in the dark by himself as he prepares to indulge in the same old dance that he's done a million times now. And that's all you'll ever be.

Forever...

tldr

installed new lights, should help with seeing critters

I can hear joe typing from here

no clue who joe is but the bulbs are 35w in a projector housing angled as well as i can.. haven't had anyone flash me testing them on the roads tonight at least, color is much too white for my taste but swear the bulbs are labeled wrong I ordered 4300k

so this is just an idea. Was thinking, what if for one of our meets we get someone with a projector and do and impromptu theater streaming of Initial D. Just project it on the side of a building and line cars up in a big weeb cresent or just project it on the side of a house. also wondering is there anyone in here that has never gotten around to watching the series?

or you can come to my house and sit in my love seat ;)

as long as you give me the inital d

Let's have a meet this weekend. Friday or Saturday?

Joe is our local headlight enthusiast

Reminder that driving the speed limit around a freeway is fucking gay and you faglords will never be as good as N/o/rCal. Enjoy your no touge.

ah headlightguy
Saturday night would be good.

Just did a muffler delete on my ‘14 GT.
Love the sound, but will everyone hate me now?

no.

Someone posted a picture on here once, of a blue Toyota Corolla Sedan (I think) from 80s or so, the pic was at night in Japan and I think it was raining. Not much to go on, but does anyone have it or know the one I am on about?

I might go to track 21 later today before I head to my girlfriends.

We have any meets or shit coming up?

Hello fellow houstonians, auto enthusiasts and austists (myself included),

whoever has 2k for a running BMW wagon sport package w/ manual can take it. 221k odometer. clean blue title just not in hand. I can't afford my project anymore.

my heart

it hurts

NO LOWBALLERS I KNOW WHAT I GOT

Ill give you $500 for it

NO LOWBALLERS I KNOW WHAT I GOT

so i was given this recently, does anyone here have any experience with 80s toyota 4runners? i mean its basically an offroading ae86 right

ok gr8 cuz I fucking love it.

bring it by a meet, what else do you have done?

It's trash bro lemme take it off your hands you don't need that in your life

lol sorry man even if it is shit its my family shit, too much history to ever let go.

we must ride soon

Is there a Whatameet Saturday night?
I might be interested. I've had a hard-on for Bemers lately. Bring it this weekend?

Yeah, let's have a meet at HQ Saturday night. ESCM is going to be happening no more than a few miles west of there, so we could always go check that out if we wanted to.

im down

youtube.com/watch?v=vYRvGuj3iEs

I heard we might have a tesla show up to a meet

Yo we meeting saturday night? ill bring the wagon.

Let's meet at HQ (12121 Katy Fwy, Houston, TX 77079) at 7:00. ESCM starts at 7:30 at the parking lot of 17758 Katy Fwy #7, Houston, TX 77094

Anyone know a decent mechanic shop that can do my tie rods?

sheeeeit, wish I knew a decent mechanic.
Steering wheel shakes. Got the tires balanced twice.
Other mechanics say my suspension is fine...starting to think it's a joint between the rack and column, but who the fuck knows? Hate this shit.

it's probably tie rods, I had shaking at a specific speed and new tie rods cured it nicely

Yeah i have the tie rods already, i just need a cheap somewhat reputable shop

I will try these.

wrong reply

It could be other suspension joints though, a good way to check would be to lift just the front wheels and shake them around while looking at the suspension parts behind them, and maybe check the rear wheels too. Everything should be snug, nothing loose.

That sounds like a really good idea I will try to make it

houston-streets.com/event/eat-sleep-car-meet-45/?instance_id=5800

tie rods are easy to install. and then you can just send it somewhere for alignment. just need a set of wrenches, socket ot remove wheels and a hammer

Hmm, have a school thing at 4, so probably will be done by 5 or 6, see my sis for an hour, and be there on time. First time coming, so don't be surprised if you see a crappy old Camry.

Don't worry about your car. We have plenty of econoboxes in the group. Most of the guys who do have sporty cars have constant functional issues with them and sometimes have trouble simply bringing them to meets.

im planing on coming over

>still no /dfw/
I'M COMING FOR YOU FUCKERS

I cant do them at my apartment complex.

I want to run 3090 so bad after seeing that on the zeemaps, looks like so much fun. We should run this.

I've had work done at Adolf Hoepfl & Sons before. Very good shop, but on the pricier end.

>Houstonfags should be responsible for creating a Dallas group
Be the change you want to see in the world, assuming you're actually in Dallas.

EAT SLEEP CAR MEET

TOMORROW 7:30PM-11PM
FIREHOUSE SUBS KATY
17758 Katy Fwy, Ste 7, Houston, Texas 77094

AFTER WHATABURGER AT HQ AND MAYBE SOME GAY SHIT

OwO I'll check them out.
I tried PCM motors, and the guy was honest and didn't charge nothing for looking but kind of told me to go pound sand when he noticed one of the wheel weights was off.
I told him even the previous wheels did it, which I had balanced twice.
fml

Does Scotty no da wae?
youtube.com/watch?v=HI3t-d1MzRA

Will the rain affect the meetups?

rain or shine cucks

Rain or shine cucks

it should stop raining around 5

Good

I'm probably not gonna go to the meet, but I'll run by HQ tonite

I'm gonna be at HQ at 7

How long has Night Wave been around, I remember seeing a few years ago a highway race between a Challenger and something else. Also a few riced S13s recently.

A Challenger versus a Corolla?

see you there

Cucked, sorry but I can't make it out tonight. Something came up. I'll have to check out your BMW another time, if you don't sell it first.

Might've been, don't remember the second car but one of them was a Challenger and as soon as both cars passed another shitbox suddenly floored the gas and fire shot out the exhaust as it sped up and began following them. This was a few or more years ago

Show the fuck up

CONNECT TO ZELLO

HERE, WHERE Y'ALL FAGS AT?

We're behind Cavenders

We're leaving HQ and heading to ESCM. If you need the address, just ask.

That was fun, can't wait to do it again.

t. Shitty Camry dude

could yall add me so i can see the info on the discord? username is JrRobin

We neither confirm nor deny the existence of a discord

oh. I missed out.

I'm going to be able to make it one of these days.

>tfw you missed out on a fun trip with friends because you're a lazy fuck.

wojak.png

Post pics from meet

Stickers?

Soon

More sparkly slaps pls and if ya don know now ya know

slap bump

another one

Gib

So what exactly do you nibboids do at meet ups? Just shitpost IRL about anything, or is it just slav squatting beside your cars in a parking lot?

Is nightwave only in houston right now?

>tfw florida

Question to the guys with performance cars:
Do you find that the police pay more attention to you than other cars? Is the such a thing as a cop magnet? If my goal is just to drive fast on the highway, am I better off getting an Accord v6 over say, a Corvette?

this
The zeemaps only seems to show fags in Texas, and while I do have a friend that lives down there, it's a long way from NC, mangs.

Yeah I slav squat a bunch and autism

Nah, depending on the car brand and perception. Things like porsches don't get tons of attention, because a lot of the people driving them tend to be middle aged and """""responsible""""". Same thing goes for vettes I think.
All I know is I've never been pulled over in my porsche, knock on wood.

What Porsche do you drive? Base model 996 seems like good car for the money right now.

chiiico get in here

I spew autism mad driftz and wagonluv.

Anyone in the montgomery area want to help out with my tie rods? I will be forever in your debt.

Post em if you got em

I never got a crest