I live in sweden and i want a 300 hp + car with a 2.5 l - 3.0 l turbo six, how do i not put myself in debt...

I live in sweden and i want a 300 hp + car with a 2.5 l - 3.0 l turbo six, how do i not put myself in debt? Might get a 325d and tune it's ecu

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HWvIoYm6CJI&t=374s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

does it need to be rwd?

Saab 9-5

Of course not. Sweden threw away its entire car industry just get rid of that horrible rwd.

E39 540i
E90 335i/335d
E60 535i/535d
E46 330d with bigger turbo and 3.5d injectors

Get an E90 335i or E60 535i, they have a 3.0 twin turbo engine that can withstand up to 800hp on stock internals

this, probably the best performance you can buy for under 15k in euroland

youtube.com/watch?v=HWvIoYm6CJI&t=374s

these 335is are fucking insane

Euro Focus 5cyl turbo.

If you're into 6cyl diesel there's nissan patrol and toyota landcruiser.

>i live in sweden and i need a car to compensate for my below average penis

>but i'm too poor to adequately compensate for it

>landcruiser/patrol
>car

likesaid. but saab 9-5 aero can be difficult to find with low milage, an alternative would be a s80 t6 but the same goes for that

aren't the 135i, 335i and 435i the same as the m2,m3,m4 but with different suspension, exhaust and other bits? that would mean that if you ECU tune one of those you'd get the same power as an M car for a fraction of the price.

>diesel
>car

you indeed can get the same hp but M engines come with forged internals and the cars have sports suspension

>puta puta puta puta puta puta!
>clackclackclackclack
look at me I'm so sensible :)

Like 60% of cars are diesels in euroland

Stop causing smog and global warming

We dont have smog here

Thank VW lobbyists for that.

No one wants them but there's no way around it since those are shoved down your throat with combination of artificially high fuel prices and taxes.

Nowhere else in the world are diesels used in small passenger cars.

Yeah it all blows over into Russia and China you Hitlers.

Thank european fuel price lobbying jews

Im pretty very sure the M models come with stronger engines, along with better, stronger suspension, bigger brakes, probably LSDs etc etc, the M cars are a whole other divison

Still, for instance an E90 335i og 335xi with a few modifications will be an M3 killer with ease, you can probably get more power than the E90 M3 with just a remap, and if you got for a big single turbo and more upgrades you can hit ridiculous hp numbers

m3 killer but only on a straight line

A good set of coilovers, sway bars, bigger brakes and shit like that and it could very well destroy an M car on any track. Not shitting on the M cars, but BMWs make very balanced cars, and if you get the handling down and have 50% more power than the M car you should spank it in most situations

Until Kia comes along

this, kia is the fastest track car on the planet.
btfos any AMG or M boat

I never look at my worst in my new Kia
BMWs are always in the mirror

I mean i like the stinger and all but it gets BTFO by a fiesta ST on a track, and you really think no BMW could beat it? Pretty sure if you had a modified 335i with over double the power of the stinger you'd whack it

With the brand new Kia Stinger, you get interior that passes old fashion BMW and grip that Ford never had.

This thread seems to be mainly about OP wanting to buy a BMW, and now you mongs are talking about a kia stinger, which he's obviously not going to buy, and even talking about ford?

1/10 for getting me to reply, you sound like you're reading an advertisement

Such is life in sweden

He'll buy slightly used 1.3 Mazda in the end just like everyone else but who cares, we're here to talk.

>an entire generation of Swedes will never experience a Volvo 960
>they only have 1.3 Mazdas
Why Sweden.

>just another guy mad at the Kia Stinger

Just admit it to yourself, you want one.

>saying the stinger is irrelevant to a thread where a guy is basically asking what BMW to buy is being mad

Nah, i like the stinger, buddy of mine works at a kia dealership and im fixing to get a test drive of the stinger GT, i think it looks really good, i just think it's completely irrelevant to OPs post.

>inb4 im now somehow being mad about the LC500

With GT Stinger, you get miles to mile warranty, can't beat that with your BMW costs !

>the day kia salesmen invaded Veeky Forums

Veeky Forums had a boat operator releasing new Kia Stinger pictures not rated for legal operation months before release date. You are mad and nothing else.

>you don't think and post only about the kia stinger just like me
>haha you're mad

Is everything ok there buddy?

Inless you go on a track, the autobahn is pretty much the only legal way to drive fast, and that is in a straight line

New Kia Stinger comes in an affordable range to beat the M5 with best reliability.

>implying the stinger beats the new m5

my dude seek help

If it will help you, you can schedule to drive one, but you should have done before they came out. Not very BMW engineer.

new m5 is slow as fuck it does the 1/4 mile in 11.1 seconds the stinger is so much faster.

>stung

Köp nån gammal Volvo eller BMW å trimma skiten ur den ba. Hur jävla svårt ska de va

are you brown?

Are you pissed because swedish teens have a longer average than american men?

Does Subaru still sell the WRX STI?

>tune its ECU
you're fucking retarded

>11 second quarter miles
>slow

yup the stinger gt is way faster than the mshit 5

idk but i heard bmw has 2.0 v6 engines that have smaller cylinders than a 3.0 v6 engine.
maybe that's the case with the -35i and m-

do immigrants drive bmw, mercedes benz and audi or prosche while swedes ride the bicycle or have a cheap ecobox?

you've heard horribly wrong because BMW has never built a V6 engine in history

inline 6 but you got the memo