/tesg/ - The Elder Scrolls General

>Is Skyrim Special Edition worth it?
No. SKSE and ENB will never be updated to work with it.

>Should I play Skyrim Special Edition or Legendary Edition?
Legendary Edition. You got your answer. Don't ask this question again in the thread.

>Mods, modding GUIDES, and FAQs
tesgeneral.com/
>Found a problem or have a suggestion? Use the "Contact" button at the top right of the site!
>The Booru
vgtes.booru.org/
>The Lewd Booru (Use the filter if you find a picture objectionable)
booru.Legacywaste.org/

>/tesg/'s characters
imgur.com/a/YSUMg
>/tesg/ stories
pastebin.com/wt4tJyKW
>/tesg/ tumblrs
pastebin.com/iZJ2DT2a

>Lore and Lore Accessories
imperial-library.info/
uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Main_Page
uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Books

>/tesg/'s sister threads:
- Elder Scrolls Online General
- Veeky Forums's Weekend Lore General
- Lewd General

>Thread was created with incorrect OP or a lot earlier than post?
Ignore and report; Wait for a correct thread to be made.

Remember to ignore and report shitposters.

Elder Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

ux.getuploader.com/futabarim01/download/83/2B Idle Animation Ver.2.7z
loverslab.com/topic/48493-sexlab-animation-speed-control/
pastebin.com/BZsXJB9T
nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/18866/?
nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/53876/?
nexusmods.com/skyrim/users/3578684/?tb=mods&pUp=1
nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/57607/?
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Theo /ss/ content when

Reminder to obliterate any greenskin.

never

Waifus
Lore
Harmony

I smell a breton cuck behind this post.

these are the only .bsa files in the data files directory. i checked the windows glow raven rock download i have and it only came with an esm.

>Diana sperging on /aco/
When will that useless shitter kill him self

Currently rebalancing Ordinator and I was wondering what you would like to see added or changed.

>Changed "Energy Shield" to "Second Skin" to where it gets rid of the no armor restrictions, makes Mage Armors last indefinitely, -100% base magicka regen, and drain Magicka equal to health lost.

>Buffed the Power Bash perk to where it knocks down enemies if power bashed mid power attack.

Im trying to think of a new master level Conjuration perk/spell that deals with Bound equipment. Any ideas?

keep seeing "Theo". Literally who?

choose your next words carefully

>clubs that can send things to space
>levitating mammoths

Are Giants more technologically advanced than we are being led to believe?

A mutt.

Bretons are honorary men

Do it then post them on the booru where it's legal.

If they're just posting screenshots what's wrong

Then you downloaded the wrong thing maybe?

He's not posting screenshots, he's starting petty drama.

After installing QTP3 R these walls look odd. It looks like there is a transparent layer floating a few inches off of the actual wall. It seems to fix itself if I look at it from the right angle and distance

oh sorry

ux.getuploader.com/futabarim01/download/83/2B Idle Animation Ver.2.7z

G'nite /tesg/, I'll sculpt this edgy runt once I woke up from my deep slumber.

Never, don't do that.

Was skse abandoned for special edition?

Theo is 19 now, he's old enough to make his own decisions. tesg see him as the youngest person. So no

Your life is spared

thicker eyebrows, thinner and narrower lips. You could try making the jaw a little squarer

They just live outside the laws of the Empire, meaning they don't give a shit about a gay as fuck monarchy telling them what magic they can and can't use. However, seeing as they've preserved knowledge of levitation magic and only a few (unknown) people in Tamriel have, it does show they know more than meets the eye.

Is there any way to make idle animation only for the player?

I mean, I'd rather die than be a manmer, but there've been enough cool bretons that you guys can chill in the human kingdoms no problem

check your messages nerd

I wish the animation was faster, but I'm gonna install it.

your waifu gibes me boners.

>windhelm, originally
>Talos, though she supports Ulfric
>dislikes werewolves and vampires, due to their association with Daedra. Definitely an advocate of killing them
>Shor

>Rather yield than run, if yielding isn't a possibility then fight to the death
>light armor
>pants
>axe
>a tent

>loverslab.com/topic/48493-sexlab-animation-speed-control/
I installed it correctly by installing both AnimSpeedPlugin and AnimSpeedSexLab but there is no SL Anim Speed showing up in MCM.

Did I fucked something up?

>still didn't update the tesg tumblr's pastebin
c'mon user, don't you like circlejerking?
pastebin.com/BZsXJB9T

Harmony!

>lore
sure

You haven't answered my question and I really need to know. Who is his father?

>Diana
Take his off and we have ourselves a deal.

Does Spellcrafting for Skyrim work well?

You, user

do they fug?

Honestly my dude, you legit sound like a guy who is deathly afraid that his son turns out to be a cuck baby.

2b follower removed from nexus :*(

do a new eye color. Red-on-red doesn't really work for him

pcea2

But then he would be the odd duck among other vampires.

Obviously not! Please don't ask unreasonable questions!

Go back to Elsweyr, dumb cats.

But not all vampires have the janky red-on-red?

You're going to have to start a new thread yourself, mate.
You shouldn't expect anyone to do any more than copypaste what's already there.

Surprised they can even speak with such mutilated lips. Probably sound like stuttering peewee hermans.

well they should

>cats
wow rood!

All you beast races look identical, okay?

Lore wise, those are exactly the eyes that they are supposed to have, not those weird yellow on black eyes which were quickly replaced once Dawnguard was released.

chick on the bottom has weird ass eyes
they both kinda look off to be honest

sorry for the slow reply. you were right, it seems i had the wrong windows glow raven rock. i installed the new plugin and registered the .bsa, flew to raven rock and had no error messages.

I tried to make some spells from another mod into shouts. However, the game crashes when I use a dragon soul to unlock the word. Any ideas?

>tip toe through a bandit infested cave room
>get detected almost immediately
How? I was a silent as a rabbit in a den of sabre cats!

>ywn roll your eyes as she blunders another stealthy plan

Figured it out. The game crashes if you unlock a word in a custom shout that's used in a normal shout that you don't know.

you're probably wearing heavy armor

stop posting sluts

had to take niece back to my sisters

can you answer the unanswered question? it seems as if you are a vagrant and every Nord supports Talos even if they side with the empire Torygg, Balgruf etc. so that means you fight for Ulfrics right to Rule Skyrim and that he did not murder High King Torygg

>do you have an education or any kind of formal training?
what have you been doing to sustain yourself?
>why are you homeless?
>how does your character feel about other races?
>about other races in Skyrim?
>about each race?
>about mud crabs?

I said your character can't hunt because she has no bow, but that doesn't exclude trapping

nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/18866/?

adds bear traps as a method of getting animals to make into pelts. this seems necessary since you are homeless in a land of perpetual snow and even the hardiest Nord needs to stay warm to live. Although maybe you don't currently reside in Eastmarch, I don't know.

>where is your character currently or where will they be when you make them?

also if you've made your character, care to post her?

tell me more about this slut. Why does she wear the mask?

what you perceive as quest and what is actually quiet are two different things

no
she has a lot of loyalty for a hired sword

>quest and quiet
>different things
Shit I should hope so

why is her head so small?

Perhaps she's wondering why you'd Fireball a man before stabbing him with a sword?

ye

Head's a normal size, it's the body that's huge. I'm working on getting a less jarring equilibrium between the two, though, as I'm trying to find something between human and giant proportions without going overboard.

Alternative answer: it's the Dragon's Crown Amazon effect.

Is there any mods that let me play as a spooky scary skeleton

undeath

She cares less about Ulfric's right to rule and more about getting the elves (and the empire, which she views as slaves to the elves) out of Skyrim

>barely any, just a little alteration training from her mother who wasn't that great of an alteration mage herself
>a bit of mining, but nowadays mercenary work
>the mercenary work requires a lot of travel
>general uneasiness around elves, especially Dunmer and Altmer. Same with beast races
>mud crabs are cute. They're never a real danger and can easily be relocated if they're annoying you in a swimming spot

I'm still working on her, warpaint is hard

Undead FX

But you don't need a mod for that, the spooky was inside you all along

The face guard also blocks her line of sight and is actually a huge blind spot for her. anyone standing directly in front of her can't be seen.

her head is small, try standing her up and measuring how many heads tall she is

Lydia is roughly 6 and a half Lydia heads tall and just eye balling your character seems like just in that screen her body is 6 heads tall, not including what isn't in the shot.

New redguard pic.

>dark skinned Breton

ok

do orcs count as elves or beast race?

Elves. But if they mostly keep to themselves in their strongholds that's perfectly fine with her.

Turn on AA next time.

I'm at 990 out of 1000 feedings to max out Better Vampires. Been enjoying an attempt to roleplay. I'm not very good at this. Who would the most dramatic person be to be 1000, Ulfric?

Aldiun

Delphine. She's a cunt.

Any Nord claiming to support Talos while supporting the Empire is full of shit. You can't just claim you worship a god while fighting for an organization that bans worship of him.

>inb4 hurr the Empire is his Empire!
No it fucking isn't. That ended with Martin at the close of the Third Era.

You've gotten one of every type of blood, right?

That would be lame though.

Every type but Falmer. That's gross. Only the pretty orc women too. The men look like they'd taste bad. Or is this a tracked statistic in some way? I've just been eating a lot of people. 990 is a lot of people. I kind of assume I'm good in that regard.

nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/53876/?

Any more weapons like this? I'm talking weapons that have an interesting little quirk (such as having animations attached to it).

The Elianora, but the enchantment on it is super annoying, so I recommend adding any other enchantment.

It ended when Talos himself tells you it's shit in Morrowind. Long before that, even.

BREED
R
E
E
D

Maxeen should count for 10 or so.

Balgruf still worships Talos in secret, but his duty and allegiance is to the people of whiterun and keeping them safe and fed

he also doesn't support Ulfric who murdered the high king. especially since Ulfric is brute forcing it instead of holding a moot with all the Jarls to decide the next High king

in a time when Skyrim needed to unified now more than ever, Ulfric sundered the holds and is a great reason to dislike him

me personally, I vote stormcloaks because talos

nexusmods.com/skyrim/users/3578684/?tb=mods&pUp=1

nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/57607/?

Do you have dawnguard? If it makes sense for your character to do it, there's a single snow elf npc

>"The Emperor is getting old. Don't know how much longer he'll hang on. So is the whole Empire, for that matter. Getting old, that is. The Emperor and the legions have held the Empire together for hundreds of years. It's been a good thing, by and large. But maybe it's time for a change. Time for something young and new. What? No idea. Because I'm old. Old dog doesn't get new ideas. But maybe young folks like you should try some new ideas. I don't know. Could be messy. But change is never pretty."

I wonder what he meant by saying he couldn't go any further. Did he mean he couldn't get closer to lorkhan's heart? As someone who mantled lorkhan, would that result in some sort of cosmic zero sum, or dagoth ur being able to steal talos' power as well?

Do you think if he knew about the thalmor and the existential threat they would pose later on, he would still want the empire to change?

The Empire is equally to blame for the division. They did not respect Skyrim's call for secession like they did Hammerfell, which forced Ulfric's hand. That led to the High King dying and it's what started this whole mess. If the Empire wasn't in Torygg's ear, he and Ulfric likely would have gone forward with a peaceful, unified, independent Skyrim. He was thinking it too before the Empire denied him, he just didn't retaliate.

>Snow elf

Not bad. I'm at the part where I need to collect the elder scrolls from the soul place. Kept CTD though so I had to stop. I've since improved stability though so it'll probably work. How far from it am I?

Forget change, he's talking about death and rebirth. I'm convinced that's what it would take to eliminate the Thalmor threat. The Mede Empire obviously cannot.