Sup fags, ETH/XMR whale here here to throw you a bone...

Sup fags, ETH/XMR whale here here to throw you a bone. If youre looking for the next big crypto instead of buying into a bubble, look no further than siacoin. Check the reddit, check their github progress, check the fundamentals and price history. Any reasonable speculator would put in a few bucks. Good luck

Ok but can i mine it on my dell dimension 2400?

Mining profitability?

lol get fucked n i g g e r
VItalik is my whale

What makes this different from all the rest? Google/Reddit not turning up much info.

Well, how do I buy some? It's so cheap, I could waste $100

Like its a great idea and all.. but

,095,648,372 SC

Twenty four billion units of it in circulation...

even if this were to get to 1 dollar per SIA.

that's blowing bitcoins market cap through the roof.. it may need that much in circulation since its a cloud based storage application on its block-chain.. but it will never reach more than 0.30 cent in order for the technology to still be cheap to use.

Yeah that's true. It's not only because of the market cap, it can't go through the roof in order to stay competitive against other competitive cloud storage.

I looked into this briefly and it does seem interesting. I do think that cloud storage and download bandwidth are awfully expensive so I am gonna get some cause my clients and I would use it which in turn makes for great fundamentals.

That being said, say it were to reach 0.30 cent per coin. That's still a heavy profit even if only investing $10

Sure
Whattomine.com at $1.12 so shitty mining profits if you sell right away
Mine too
Pragmatic project scope. Maidsafe has been in the works for years trying to be an entire internet system. Ethereum IPFS integration will be great but who knows when that will happen. Storjcoin model is just dumb. Siacoin is so close to creating what is essentially utorrent with incentivised seeding.
Polo

Been thinking, as video is going 4k and we're storing more and more information on the cloud, storage space might be at a premium sometime in the future.. despite its its circulation inflation maybe an investment might be a safe long term bet.

Bleh, english... its late.

How do I get siafunds?

Poloniex can get you almost anything crypto-wise.

Can't figure out how to buy stuff on poloniex.

Go to somewhere like Coinbase, create an account and buy Bitcoin.

Send that bitcoin to your bitcoin address at Poloniex.

Then buy what you want with bitcoin.

Just bought in for 10$. Can't hurt!

I bought in a while ago because it seems like a coin with actual value potential, not just a meme. I think I bought in last may and it's been pretty still since then. I never hear it mentioned anymore here or on reddit either

Read up, I like the concept! I put some money down mainly to support the idea. if it pays off as an investment, I'll take that too lol

Veeky Forums hasn't let me down yet
i bought some