His exhaust tip pointed downwards(like a tiny sissy penis)

>his exhaust tip pointed downwards(like a tiny sissy penis)
Enjoy your less rear traction cucks

Other urls found in this thread:

autotrader.com/car-news/the-laguna-seca-pipe-is-a-hilarious-workaround-for-noise-regulations-260088
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I know that was a joke but typically they are put on to beat sound booths at tracks, like pic related.

Is this why the DTM Alfa had it pointed straight up? Is that also why tvr goes pants-on-head retarded with exhaust tip placement?

No, TVR went insane from all of the glue they've eaten. Come to think of it, maybe it's the glue that gives TVR the courage to put in insanely powerful engines into their cars.

>911
>Florida plates
>"Old Guys Rule"

This checks out.

Who puts it right in the middle?

I hate LHD/RHD compromise cars

Why not?

> not using lift to make your car weigh less and get better mpgs

You have to optimize the upforce and the downforce to achieve true balance, which is why you always snap oversteer in your eternal shitbox.

When you realize that the exhaust is like that on the 911 because the engine is right in front of it and not because of LHD/RHD.
Subaru (also using boxer engines) put their tip on the left on the first gen impreza regardless of steering wheel position.

Subaru has the engine in the front.

Legacys too, but the first and second gens are literally long wheelbase Imprezas underneath so there's no reason they'd change it.

TVR lays their own fiberglass, right? It's probably the vapors from the resin that turned them batshit crazy.

That's my point, that the engine layout was the reason the exhausts are in the middle.
I think it's the other way round, the impreza is a short legacy, but yeah, you are right.

>spongebob font on plate

center exhausts are my fetish

>FCA

tiny sissy penises dont point downwards, they arent long enough, idiot

t. sissy penis

>old guys rule

Goddamn I hate fucking baby boomers

Laguna Pipes yessss
autotrader.com/car-news/the-laguna-seca-pipe-is-a-hilarious-workaround-for-noise-regulations-260088

Just out of curiosity, why is it that a good 75% of trap penises in hentai have a downward curve? Where did that come from?

Post wicked zorsts.

Probably because they're all huge so they curve down under their own weight.

Maybe the real reason is because all Japanese penises curve downward.......

because it's fantasy and it can be whatever we want

everyone does